Most powerful in Marvel Universe vs. most powerful in DC universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vold
the most powerful overall in marvel univ. vs most powerful overall in DC univ. who would it be and who would win? Galactus from marvel? im not sure who it would be for DC. post pictures also plz! also, what does CIS and PIS mean?

thesilverspider
no ...................................................................

Melnorme
Originally posted by vold
the most powerful overall in marvel univ. vs most powerful overall in DC univ. who would it be and who would win? Galactus from marvel? im not sure who it would be for DC. post pictures also plz! also, what does CIS and PIS mean?

It would be the Living Tribunal vs The Spectre, and the only reasonable competition would be the Kitchen Stadium, aka the Iron Chef arena. The Tribunal would be ahead in points for style and presentation, but in an upset due to the retarded scoring of the token J-pop judge, Spectre would ultimately win due to her opinion of his dessert dish's superior taste.

Wild Cowboy
vold.........n00b

PIS= PLOT INDUCED STUPIDITY
CIS= CHARACTER INDUCED STUPIDITY
PISS= URINE

It would be yes, Spectre and LT, ........... its never gonna end, believe me !!!

spetznaz
Originally posted by vold

It would be a draw.
Actually they would probably cancel each other out .....along the lines of a very strong acid (pH level 1) coming into contact with a very strong base (an alkali of pH level 14) .....they would just cancel each other out.

As for who it would be .....definitely not Galactus in Marvel.

In Marvel it could be The Living Tribunal. However you can go higher than that to where you basically end up at Marvel's version of God.

In DC one might say the Spectre .....but believe it or not one can go higher. In fact (talking about the Spectre) at one point the Guardians of Oa (actually one of them ....Ganthet) claimed to have more power than him. Ganthet or not, there are powers stronger than the Spectre ....but generally he is regarded as the Living Tribunal level being in DC. Although even in DC you can go all the way to its version of God (who powers the Spectre by the way).

Thus in the end you have God versus Himself.
A draw if there ever was one.

As for what PIS and CIS mean I believe another poster has answered that question.

Juntai
Originally posted by spetznaz
It would be a draw.
Actually they would probably cancel each other out .....along the lines of a very strong acid (pH level 1) coming into contact with a very strong base (an alkali of pH level 14) .....they would just cancel each other out.

As for who it would be .....definitely not Galactus in Marvel.

In Marvel it could be The Living Tribunal. However you can go higher than that to where you basically end up at Marvel's version of God.

In DC one might say the Spectre .....but believe it or not one can go higher. In fact (talking about the Spectre) at one point the Guardians of Oa (actually one of them ....Ganthet) claimed to have more power than him. Ganthet or not, there are powers stronger than the Spectre ....but generally he is regarded as the Living Tribunal level being in DC. Although even in DC you can go all the way to its version of God (who powers the Spectre by the way).

Thus in the end you have God versus Himself.
A draw if there ever was one.

As for what PIS and CIS mean I believe another poster has answered that question. Ganthet is not on Spectre's level, and that was merely a mistranslation someone did, actually Ganthet alluded to Spectre being the mightier.

Spectre can shatter and recreate the multiverse or universe, he's done it on numerous occasions.

As far what his feats show, he is comics mightiest character outside of Yahweh. Period.

darkfan76
The Spectre isn't the most powerful character in DC, is god, the creator, who also created the Spectre ("The wrath of God"wink. This god is very alike to the Christian God the Father of the real world, and is all mighty, omniscient (knows eveything: future, past, present) and his will has created eveyrthing, and everybody else...

The way Marvel presents Cosmic beings, gods, semi-gods and entities, no one of them is even close to DC's God, the most powerful character in all comics universe.

DarkCrawler
No! No more cosmic battles! Please!

My feeble mind can't take anymore violation...please! I beg you!

(oh, and Void, you should read the forum rules..http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html)

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
vold.........n00b

PIS= PLOT INDUCED STUPIDITY
CIS= CHARACTER INDUCED STUPIDITY
PISS= URINE

It would be yes, Spectre and LT, ........... its never gonna end, believe me !!!

Lucifer is alot more powerful than Spectre !

smile

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Lucifer is alot more powerful than Spectre !

smile

no ..........................

leonheartmm
lucifer is a LOT, more powerful than spectre, no question about it.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lucifer is a LOT, more powerful than spectre, no question about it.

no .................

Fishy 500
Originally posted by thesilverspider
no .................

Ummm yes i think you'll find he is newbie smile

Spectre is a lower angel to Lucifer.

Melnorme
Originally posted by darkfan76
The Spectre isn't the most powerful character in DC, is god, the creator, who also created the Spectre ("The wrath of God"wink. This god is very alike to the Christian God the Father of the real world, and is all mighty, omniscient (knows eveything: future, past, present) and his will has created eveyrthing, and everybody else...

The way Marvel presents Cosmic beings, gods, semi-gods and entities, no one of them is even close to DC's God, the most powerful character in all comics universe.

Right, but we never see "god" in the DC universe, just as we never see "the one above all" from the Marvel universe. I'm pretty sure this is the case...

Anyway, I'm assuming that Spectre and LT are the strongest, because they're the strongest that we've seen depicted.

The Ion

Spectre is no longer an angel. He's one with Yahweh.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by The Ion
Spectre is no longer an angel. He's one with Yahweh.

According to whom ? smile

The Ion
According to The Spectre Volume 3.

darkfan76
Originally posted by Melnorme
Right, but we never see "god" in the DC universe, just as we never see "the one above all" from the Marvel universe. I'm pretty sure this is the case...

Anyway, I'm assuming that Spectre and LT are the strongest, because they're the strongest that we've seen depicted.

Anyway, the hints that Marvel gives about "the one above all", points out to a cosmic being, not omnipresent nor omniscient as the DC "god". Marvels seems to give a cosmic, and scientific edge to "the one above all", while DC he's is just a being beyond even understanding.

id369
Marvel would win by sheer number of Cosmics they have.

But is thier anyone besides LT and TOAA. That can pose a decent match against Lucifer?

Juntai
Originally posted by darkfan76

The way Marvel presents Cosmic beings, gods, semi-gods and entities, no one of them is even close to DC's God, the most powerful character in all comics universe. Right, Yahweh is the most powerful as I said... He created creation, in which Heaven, Hell, and all dimensions in between are part of. But, Spectre is the physical manifestation of God's power in the multiverse.. Lucifer and Micheal both have had to come to Spectre for help before. Spectre's power seems to fluctuate a lot, because once the host of it's power steps out of line, Spectre Force cuts them off from it's abilities.

The Ion
Originally posted by id369
Marvel would win by sheer number of Cosmics they have.
DC has plenty of cosmics. You just don't hear about them in every comic.

thesilverspider

............... no

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
DC has plenty of cosmics. You just don't hear about them in every comic.

dont dc actually have more............

Juntai
dont dc actually have more............ It's all relative, just more is known about the Marvel ones... And Marvel's have more feats. For example, in DC, the actual Pantheon Gods are just pretty much considered unconfrontable in most circumstances. Meanwhile over in Marvel, Odin previously had to step from on high and dirty his hands on a multitude of occasions.

Draco69
The Pantheon Gods are ****ing lazy who make Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman do all they're dirty work.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
It's all relative, just more is known about the Marvel ones... And Marvel's have more feats. For example, in DC, the actual Pantheon Gods are just pretty much considered unconfrontable in most circumstances. Meanwhile over in Marvel, Odin previously had to step from on high and dirty his hands on a multitude of occasions.

marvel has some that dont even have any good showings like love and hate what ever their names are........

dc has some that we know they exist but just dont make apperances

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
The Pantheon Gods are ****ing lazy who make Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman do all they're dirty work. Like. . . . Thor. . .?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Draco69
The Pantheon Gods are ****ing lazy who make Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman do all they're dirty work.

exactly the one's in marvel make their presence felt

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
Like. . . . Thor. . .?

hey like you said earlier odin does get his hands dirty when needed.

Fishy 500
............... no

How do you come up with such insightful posts ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

thesilverspider
How do you come up with such insightful posts ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

................ geek

kevdude
Here is a list of DC/Marvels most powerful beings, they both have ALOT of powerful beings. The Spectre does > Ganthet. Ganthet is nothing to The Spectre.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-20314-the-new-whos-the-most-powerfull-marvel-character-ever.html

http://www.comixtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17314

Wild Cowboy
I was gonna type that link !!! laughing out loud

READ IT !!!

Ex11B
hmmm..thats guy on there forgot to put 1 alien race on there..called ELAN..from the FF#24..

Korvac isnt on there...

and he had LT at #7..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.