Episode I a movie in review

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

regnitS
It was cool when anakin was in the pod racing when I was a kid I wanted to pod race too. But Qu Goong died and when he was burned.
and ate the begging when he saw jar jar it was on the when he grabbed his tounge.

Episode 2 was cool cause of those aliens with the long necks who made all of the jang fetts but it was unrealistic cause real clones have no belly buttons in the stomach if you can so.

Episode 3 I liked the darth vader he was cool epecially when he cut off duku's hands . howerer UI thing it was stupid cause there was no blood . And why Did the Darth Vader have to turn evil at the end he was cool but then he had it so he got chooped up and burned on his leg. maby it is just a flaw

overlord
That's a bad review.. Lacked proper spelling and punctuation. smile
You need to work on that.

regnitS
You Go now!

overlord
No, I am not banned and you are so you must leave this website now. smile

xyz jedi
You need help regnitS

Adamwankenobi
The pic in that dude's post scares me.

tpaquin
My god! These reviews are outstanding! The insight into the subtle craft of Lucas' life work here is outstanding.

regnitS deserves the Nobel Prize and a column in teh New Yorker. He's clearly one of our generation's greatest minds.

darthvader_fan
episode 1 sucked

Da preacher
Originally posted by regnitS
when I was a kid I wanted to pod race too.

Sorry, that sentence just made me burst out in laughter.

Admiral Akbar
True the movie in general was pathetic, but that fight scene at the end and the music would help give Episode 1 a better rating than 0/10.

overlord
How does he get those pictures anyway?

Darth Zhin

regnitS
Why you gotta dis my sig

*reported*

DeVi| D0do
Because it's f*cking disgusting.

Darth Zhin
You my friend are banned (B A N N E D).

So get the hell out of here!

- YOU ARE REPORTED (HA!) -

tpaquin
Originally posted by Darth Zhin
You my friend are banned (B A N N E D).

So get the hell out of here!

- YOU ARE REPORTED (HA!) -

Why you gotta say "HA!"

*reported*

Darth Zhin
because he reported me first.... and he got banned (again) for it.

and why canĀ“t I say "HA!"?

tpaquin
My post was dripping with sarcasm. I guess the internet does not translate that well.

Darth Zhin
mine also....

this translation bussiness sure is complicated smile

queeq
Useless thread. Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.