Emerald Lightning?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Akira
Does anyone know what force power emerald lightning is? I heard that it kills instantly and has to be used by someone very strong with the lightside of the force . Does anyone know about it? If so can you please explain it to me?
btw I'm new so hi to everyone!

xyz jedi
Emerald Lightning? hmmm...

Ruby Lightning
Saphire Lightning
Diamond Lightning

What about them.

Darth Takáta
sounds like NJO dream world to me

Darth Jello
do you mean "electric judgement"? It's the contraversial lightside equivilant to force lightning pioneered by plo koon and used sparingly.

Shadow x 20
I have never seen/heard Plo Koon use these powers.

Ballister
I've heard of him using them.

Se7in
Werd. Luke uses it on some Yuuzhan Vong and it either instantly kills them or stuns them as he walks by and chops em up. Don't know, haven't read it, yet have heard both.

mace=badass
Plo Koon uses a Force power called Force Lance that is an equivalent to Force Lightning. But I saw that on an old Playstation game. Where did you get the name Electric Judgement?

Bespin Bart
It's been going around. Kinda stupid. If the Yuuzhan Vong aren't affected by the Force, why would anything lightning work? Stupid!

Shadow x 20
The force won't work but thousands of volts of lighting shouldn't. Good question.

Anywho I believe that Plo Kloon can't do lighting for Lucas never shown any of this power before. And if Plo could do it shouldn't Mace or Yoda be able to do it?

Captain REX
Yeah, it's not just lightning. Its the whole Force thing that goes with it. Hence why it shouldn't work...

Theoretically, yes, but I don't think Electric Judgement should exist...

chilled monkey
Funnily enough, I wondered if at some point during the Yoda vs Sidious fight, Yoda would use green lightning (positive, life-giving energy which drives away the dark-side).

Shadow x 20
I mean if Plo can use lighting why not Maul? He used it in the Phantom Meance video game.

Darth Avis
Plo Koon is a keldor. They are born with the lightning. They are born with creek freezing powers, they are born with Blah Blah Blah. The lightning is weak, probably strong static.

Shadow x 20
I thought I saw Plo yesterday but then I realized that some dog took a s*** in the lawn.

overlord
Got this from the Plo versus Dooku thread:
Originally posted by Plo koon 66
Plo Koon would win
Plo Koon Can use force lightning
feeze small creeks
change the weather
dooku is fat
Plo Koon can Kill all the sith in a game called Galactic battle grounds clone campains I agree. yes

Shadow x 20
Where did you get that qoute from? If Plo could change the weather couldn't Yoda do it? If Plo could use Lighting why couldn't Mace or Yoda do it?

overlord
It's from Plo Koon versus Dooku and it's signed by Plo Koon himself of course.

jollyjim311
Plo pwn5 3v3ry0n3!!!! H3 w177 thr0w th3m 1nt0 4 1ak3 and fr33z it 4nd th3n z4pp th3m 1n th3 H20 & th3y w177 b3 0wn3d!!!

mace=badass
Plo pwne3 l1k3 3v3ry0ne!!!11!!!!11 z'OMG'.

Captain REX
z0M6, r3477y?

jollyjim311
Y35, r3477y. P55t, th!5 15 4 53cr3t.. h3 c0u1d h4v3 pwn3d V4d3r & 5!d!0u5 @ th3 54m3 t1m3, 8ut h3 w4s 1!k3 luk3 &w0u1d n0t f!ght!!! !5n't th4t 4w350m3!!??!?!?!?!

mace=badass
t0tt477y!!!11!!1

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Where did you get that qoute from? If Plo could change the weather couldn't Yoda do it? If Plo could use Lighting why couldn't Mace or Yoda do it? Any Keldor can do it! He does not use the force!!!

Captain REX
That's pretty ****ing stupid. Seeing as the Force flows through all living things and they're performing feats of 'magic,' what do you think they're using?

Veneficus
Plo can do his unique abilites do a due to a ratial trait that allows all Keldors to do what Plo can. It's pretty stupid I know.

Sesse
How about dark-lightning?

Its dark and can't be seen and kills every evil sith!

Captain REX
t3h r0xx0rz!

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Lord Akira
Does anyone know what force power emerald lightning is? I heard that it kills instantly and has to be used by someone very strong with the lightside of the force . Does anyone know about it? If so can you please explain it to me?
btw I'm new so hi to everyone!

Yeah its a goofy lightside power. I believe Luke learned it from Master Arca's holocron.

Lörd Sorgo
Plo got shot down in a Jedi Fighter and burned to f*cking ashes.

He's Dead. Get over it.

And no, he couldn't use Lightning nor can he emit snow from his fingertips to use Force Avalanches and he cannot freeze small creeks.

Illustrious
This thread is living testament as to why you shouldn't smoke crack.

zephiel7
I hate the name of this move!!!!

It seems like the author played a bit too much Pokemon when he wrote NJO. How the heck could he make such a pansyish sounding attack?

Not to mention the Lord Z (power rangers) style of shooting lightning at your enemies coming from Luke is only kind of lame.

Wesker
Originally posted by Illustrious
This thread is living testament as to why you shouldn't smoke crack.

lmao

Stealing this quote.

Mider999
ok to answer the original question the green lightning is suppose to kill you instanty.......thats it...........what I WANNA KNOW is when there gonna show luke using this emerald lightning, black hole creation, and cloacking entire planets in comic format!

Captain REX
Probably (and hopefully) never.

San'Doria
luke does it in the DN III book, the cover page showed him sparking out green lightning with his left hand, guess the ultimate guide was correct, you do need organic hands to summon lightning

Mider999
like i said i wanna see him do that stuff in comics, has anyone done stuff like that in the star wars comics, create black holes, cloak entire planets?

Kas'Im
Read DE.

Mider999
what is DE

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by San'Doria
luke does it in the DN III book, the cover page showed him sparking out green lightning with his left hand, guess the ultimate guide was correct, you do need organic hands to summon lightning
He does it on the cover, but he neves does it in the book itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.