should a Splatter House movie be made?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

apoc001
Okay. I just played this old, old game for genesis and it was AWESOME. Had a pretty tragic end though. Anyway, I think it would make a good action/horror movie. What do you think (and please be in-depth)?

Nevermind
OMG! I think I used to have this game on mega drive! Don't you play as a guy with a hockey mask on and you can collect various weapons and you kill like aliens and zombie and stuff? Totally used to spook me out as a kid. I never finished it (I don't think I even got half-way through) but a movie out of this might not be half bad. I think there may have to be adjustments to the costume of the main lead, because people will start to think it's another Jason movie. Other than that I really think this could be a good horror/action movie. Good thinking!

WindDancer
Absolutely YES! I used to play splatterhouse for hours. As a matter of fact this game should make a comeback for the new generation consoles. I'd love to see a film based on the video game.

Nevermind
Originally posted by WindDancer
As a matter of fact this game should make a comeback for the new generation consoles.

Definitely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.