Marvel vs DC Brawl-For-All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, this is a tag team brawl. No long range attacks or blasts, except for tossing objects such as a rock or something from the environment. This takes place in the center of Manhattan during rush hour. Anyone with the ability to grow is allowed to grow as large as they want. Everyone who is immortal keeps their immortal strength, but loses their inability to die. They go one at a time, in the order i wrote them, team gauntlet style. So, for example, it starts off Mindless Hulk vs Superman, say Hulk wins, then Grundy comes in, then say Grundy beats Hulk, then Apocalypse comes in. Also, everyone only gets 15 minutes of rest before the next guy comes.

TEAM 1:
Mindless Hulk
Apocalypse
The Thing
Immortal Hercules
8th Day Juggernaut
Colossus
Classic Thor
Ionic Wonder Man
Atlas
Thanos

VS

TEAM 2:
Superman
Solomon Grundy
Captain Marvel
Doomsday (only has one life)
Superboy
Lobo (is not allowed to clone himself)
Darkseid
Mongul
Mr. Majestic
Batman big grin

So which team wins?

King KAM
Superman gets all the way down to Juggs and possibly to thanos, but then thanos wins it.

The Ion
Mindless Hulk? 8th Day "I can punch through dimensions" Juggs? Another Marvel wins thread.

Draco69
yes

Kinda obvious with adding Batman at the end....

King KAM
Originally posted by The Ion
Mindless Hulk? 8th Day "I can punch through dimensions" Juggs? Another Marvel wins thread. Superman turns hulk into mince meat, and then he gets serious with juggs, he might lose but its debatable, but everyone before juggs dies.

The Ion
Superman can touch Mindless Hulk, especially without his long range attacks. This is the same Hulk who wrestled the Pre-Retconned Beyonder. He destroys everyone on Team DC with ease.

And like Draco said, wtf is Batman even doing here?

King KAM
Superman can touch Mindless Hulk, especially without his long range attacks. This is the same Hulk who wrestled the Pre-Retconned Beyonder. He destroys everyone on Team DC with ease.

And like Draco said, wtf is Batman even doing here?
Bullshit, Supes knocks mindless hulk out, supes currently is a bigger base strenght, hes still faster and can still fly.

snoopdogg
Batman will be sitting around watching the fights if he is last.

Prep time can be a motherf*cker when facing Batman.

Juntai
Batman wins.
He'll have had hours by the time they get to him.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King KAM
Bullshit, Supes knocks mindless hulk out, supes currently is a bigger base strenght, hes still faster and can still fly.

you have no clue who mindless hulk is do you

The Ion
Mindless Hulk doesn't start at 100 tons and get stronger. He starts at his max level which Beyonder said was truly infinite.

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
you have no clue who mindless hulk is do you i know you all underestimate supes....

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman wins.
He'll have had hours by the time they get to him. So will Thanos...

Juntai
you have no clue who mindless hulk is do you Hulk might be stronger, but he still has now way logically to even hit Superman, who is proven to be multiple times lightspeed in combat.

thesilverspider
Batman wins.
He'll have had hours by the time they get to him.

thanos is on the marvel team which means the same can be said for him.this is another marvel stomps d.c thread pure bullshit teams and rules.

Juntai
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
So will Thanos... Oh, good point. I had forgot he was at the end of that other team.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
So will Thanos... Darkseid would have killed Thanos by then.

thesilverspider
i know you all underestimate supes....

actually i never do.its common knowledge that mindless hulk is a beast and supes lose's part of his arsenal cause of the thread maker's rules.

King KAM
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Darkseid would have killed Thanos by then. Marvel wins, but only because thanos destroys everyone, and supes does Beat hulk.

The Ion
i know you all underestimate supes....
I'm of the biggest Superman fans on this forum but he isn't touch Mindless Hulk at all.

thesilverspider
.its common knowledge that mindless hulk is a beast and supes lose's part of his arsenal cause of the thread maker's rules.

King KAM
I'm of the biggest Superman fans on this forum but he isn't touch Mindless Hulk at all. mindless hulk loses, hes to slow, and we arent even sure if he is stronger than supes.

Fishy 500
Mindless Hulk doesn't start at 100 tons and get stronger. He starts at his max level which Beyonder said was truly infinite.

I still believe that Supes is above this ... What is mindless Hulks greatest feat ?

King KAM
Originally posted by Fishy 500
I still believe that Supes is above this ... What is mindless Hulks greatest feat ? precisley

The Ion
-Stalemating Beyonder in physical combat
-Punched through time
-Overcome the matter and anti-matter attraction
-Deflecting universe destroying energy with a thunder clap

King KAM
-Stalemating Beyonder in physical combat
-Punched through time
-Deflecting universe destroying energy with a thunder clap all that and big blue is gonna kicks his jolly green giant ass....whao.

The Ion
mindless hulk loses, hes to slow, and we arent even sure if he is stronger than supes.
He's slower but theres nothing in Supes arsenal that can touch him either.

thesilverspider

didn't he do that with his bare hands

thesilverspider
He's slower but theres nothing in Supes arsenal that can touch him either.

exactly and he is restricted by the thread makers rules

The Ion
didn't he do that with his bare hands
Yes which puts his durability on a universal scale. That's a Pre Crisis level feat.

thesilverspider
Yes which puts his durability on a universal scale.

............... yes

scotsmn
all that and big blue is gonna kicks his jolly green giant ass....whao.

.. you must be a Smurf to think such crazy things! Mindless Hulk is bigger, stronger, more durable and doesn't get killed by boney guys called doomsday big grin

Seriously though, Superman gets the crap knocked right out of him by Mindless Hulk

Juntai
Yes which puts his durability on a universal scale. That's a Pre Crisis level feat. Because in that time period, comics from both companies made little sense. They were essentially cartoon characters and capable of... whatever. That's why I think it's messed up when people try to pull the "There was no Marvel Crisis!" No, but there was a point when they realised how ****ed up they were getting and went about a method of correcting it and making a more realistic story similar to DC... there's just no defining moment for it.

King KAM
Superman picked up a piece of black matter, from a black hole.......

Juntai
Originally posted by scotsmn
.. you must be a Smurf to think such crazy things! Mindless Hulk is bigger, stronger, more durable and doesn't get killed by boney guys called doomsday big grin

Seriously though, Superman gets the crap knocked right out of him by Mindless Hulk Except Hulk can't touch Superman, it's a stalemate from the onset. Or did a miss a part about no Superspeed?

King KAM

Seriously though, Superman gets the crap knocked right out of him by Mindless Hulk im not a smurf, and your a fanboy who doesnt read comics

golem370
Didn't the Mindless Hulk go toe to toe with Gladiator?

thesilverspider
Except Hulk can't touch Superman, it's a stalemate from the onset. Or did a miss a part about no Superspeed?

stop with that whole "im super fast you cant touch me crap" supes has been tagged by way slower guys then m.hulk.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by golem370
Didn't the Mindless Hulk go toe to toe with Gladiator?

why are you bringing gladiator in this he is irrelevent

King KAM
why are you bringing gladiator in this he is irrelevent supes held a piece of black matter.......

Juntai
stop with that whole "im super fast you cant touch me crap" supes has been tagged by way slower guys then m.hulk. Look at the forum rules, just because he doesn't always utilize the abilit it's still in his powerset to be far far far far far too fast for Hulk to touch, and thereby usable. Comic CIS withstanding. Hulk CANNOT lay a finger on Superman.

scotsmn
im not a smurf, and your a fanboy who doesnt read comics

I think you're a... mindless smurf! (stronger than an average smurf but less strong than a full grown tortoise)

Hulk is stronger, more durable, can heal from any of Superman's punches and has rage baby, rage. He'll grab his tiny wrists and make him deserve. Besides, Superman may be able to fly at light speed but he doesn't fight that way. Refer to the thousands of examples in his comics and you'll see this is true.

The Ion
Because in that time period, comics from both companies made little sense. They were essentially cartoon characters and capable of... whatever. That's why I think it's messed up when people try to pull the "There was no Marvel Crisis!" No, but there was a point when they realised how ****ed up they were getting and went about a method of correcting it and making a more realistic story similar to DC... there's just no defining moment for it.
That's one of the only times Mindless has been in a comic so we have nothing else to gauge him by and actually some of those feats are Savage Hulk feats but Mindless Hulk is inherently stronger than he is anyway.

Again, thats why I said this is another Marvel wins thread. He has Hulk and Juggs powered up to insane levels yet took away the defining powers of Lobo, Doomsday and Superman.

snoopdogg
why are you bringing gladiator in this he is irrelevent And overrated on top of that.

Family_guy725
he barely took hulk when banner was in control

Juntai
I think you're a... mindless smurf! (stronger than an average smurf but less strong than a full grown tortoise)

Hulk is stronger, more durable, can heal from any of Superman's punches and has rage baby, rage. He'll grab his tiny wrists and make him deserve. Besides, Superman may be able to fly at light speed but he doesn't fight that way. Refer to the thousands of examples in his comics and you'll see this is true. Wrong, check his fight against Wonder Woman, he DOES fight way when he wants. He holds back against weaker opponents, it's all documented countless times.. but when he needs to, he pulls the stops.

thesilverspider
And overrated on top of that.

dont get me started on bashing that purple idiot ................... mad

scotsmn
Wrong, check his fight against Wonder Woman, he DOES fight way when he wants. He holds back against weaker opponents, it's all documented countless times.. but when he needs to, he pulls the stops.

Doomsday wasn't enough to inspire his so-called speed?

Juntai
Doomsday wasn't enough to inspire his so-called speed? Superman wasn't as strong then as he is now.
You're talking mach speed Superman, able to lift a house.
I'm talking 10x plus lightspeed Superman, able to move planets.
See the difference?

thesilverspider
Doomsday wasn't enough to inspire his so-called speed?

now you have done it.......... no

King KAM
Superman wasn't as strong then as he is now. precisley

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Family_guy725
he barely took hulk when banner was in control
confused .......

The Ion
Again, thats why I said this is another Marvel wins thread. He has Hulk and Juggs powered up to insane levels yet took away the defining powers of Lobo, Doomsday and Superman.
confused

snoopdogg
Wrong, check his fight against Wonder Woman, he DOES fight way when he wants. He holds back against weaker opponents, it's all documented countless times.. but when he needs to, he pulls the stops. When Superman pulls the stops the party get's pretty damm short.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Supermangoininvisible.jpg

The Ion
Doomsday Rex. Come on now. laughing

thesilverspider
this is another marvel stomps d.c thread pure bullshit teams and rules.

............. wink

scotsmn

agreed laughing

snoopdogg
Doomsday Rex. Come on now. laughing It's the speed he shows during the battle.

His punches went right through Supes. As did his fire-beathe.

scotsmn
BTW, planet moving is nothing new to Hulk either. He one-shotted a metor larger than earth with one punch.

thesilverspider

no.................. laughing

Juntai
His speed in battle?

golem370
Didn't the Hulk goe toe to toe with Stranger?

Juntai
BTW, planet moving is nothing new to Hulk either. He one-shotted a metor larger than earth with one punch. I wasn't proclaiming it like it was a great feat that no one else could do , I was mentioning the difference in between early 90's Superman and Current Superman.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by golem370
Didn't the Hulk goe toe to toe with Stranger?

and why are you bring the stranger in this now...........

thesilverspider
I wasn't proclaiming it like it was a great feat that no one else could do , I was mentioning the difference in between early 90's Superman and Current Superman.

its the influence of that damn dragonball z..........i'm telling you

King KAM
SUPERMAN HELD BLACK MATTER IN ONE HAND!!!!!!

scotsmn
These lightspeed claims don't really work in versus battles. Either they really aren't always fighting at light speed (they have to slow down to land an attack, they make mistakes..etc.) or they people they are fighting can react with light speed. Or maybe the term lightspeed is being thrown around too loosely these days. Either way, Hulk is too durable for Superman. Where DD beat a weaker superman, Hulk will beat a stronger Superman.

scotsmn
SUPERMAN HELD BLACK MATTER IN ONE HAND!!!!!!

BLACK MATTER DOES NOT FIGHT BACK!

King KAM
BLACK MATTER DOES NOT FIGHT BACK! do you know how much it weighs???

thesilverspider
BLACK MATTER DOES NOT FIGHT BACK!

what are you bruce lee........

thesilverspider
do you know how much it weighs???

the hulk did a similar feat

King KAM
the hulk did a similar feat what?

Juntai
These lightspeed claims don't really work in versus battles. Either they really aren't always fighting at light speed (they have to slow down to land an attack, they make mistakes..etc.) or they people they are fighting can react with light speed. Or maybe the term lightspeed is being thrown around too loosely these days. Either way, Hulk is too durable for Superman. Where DD beat a weaker superman, Hulk will beat a stronger Superman. But that Doomsday was faster and stronger than our Superman, whereas Hulk isn't. And the lightspeed DOES work in these vs battles, check the forum rules. It's also bloodlust, so he would be fighting to optimum capacity.. Meaning he'll be using that Superspeed as an advantage the entire fight...

He's far far too fast for Hulk to ever touch. Superman also has genius intellect far beyond normal men, he's from one of the most advanced races in the universe and his mind also likewise moves in Superspeed. So I doubt he'll make a random mistake and be hit by something that moves an inch per decade to him.

scotsmn
But that Doomsday was faster and stronger than our Superman, whereas Hulk isn't. And the lightspeed DOES work in these vs battles, check the forum rules. It's also bloodlust, so he would be fighting to optimum capacity.. Meaning he'll be using that Superspeed as an advantage the entire fight...

He's far far too fast for Hulk to ever touch. Superman also has genius intellect far beyond normal men, he's from one of the most advanced races in the universe and his mind also likewise moves in Superspeed.
.. His primary fault is human upbringing.

If we take Superman at his maximum then we have to take Hulk at maxiumum, meaning each punch will deliver the power of a meteor busting explosion. His durability must also be at max which can take tremendous amounts of damage as seen in the Hulk respect thread. His healing factor would work at max which is extremely fast as well. He would be almost as a god.

By the way, Hulk has fought light-s.peed opponents before such as gladiator without difficulty

Juntai
If we take Superman at his maximum then we have to take Hulk at maxiumum, meaning each punch will deliver the power of a meteor busting explosion. His durability must also be at max which can take tremendous amounts of damage as seen in the Hulk respect thread. His healing factor would work at max which is extremely fast as well. He would be almost as a god.

By the way, Hulk has fought light-s.peed opponents before such as gladiator without difficulty I said OPTIMUM not MAX high end feats. Superman CONSISTANTLY shows that much speed. He does it issue to issue. That's why I pointed you at the forum rules. Have you even bothered to read them yet?

In either case however, he would still be unable to hit the Man of Steel. No matter how amped his strength is, he cannot touch someone infinitely faster than he is.

And it doesn't matter if he's fought opponents like that before or not.
Hulk is fast compared to. . . daredevil, but without CIS or holding back on a lightspeed characters part, it's clear and obvious he could never ever hit them.

snoopdogg

By the way, Hulk has fought light-s.peed opponents before such as gladiator without difficulty Gladiator has a habit of loosing though.

King KAM
Gladiator has a habit of loosing though. supes is a monster

armandovalles
Alright to make this more fair....im makin it Gog Wars Doomsday (he still only gets one life tho)......and im making it All-Star Superman (who can press over 2 quintillion tons with one hand)

King KAM
Originally posted by armandovalles
Alright to make this more fair....im makin it Gog Wars Doomsday (he still only gets one life tho)......and im making it All-Star Superman (who can press over 2 quintillion tons with one hand) all star supes murder the whole team......

UniOmni
The fact that Hulks blood was red in the pic cost it all credibility. Sorry!!

King KAM
Originally posted by UniOmni
The fact that Hulks blood was red in the pic cost it all credibility. Sorry!! his blood was red in team-up, and all star supes beats everyone but thanos.

thesilverspider
all star supes murder the whole team......

how do you know??
no one knows allstar supes powers yet so you cant assume anything

King KAM
how do you know??
no one knows allstar supes powers yet so you cant assume anything i know that his strength.... and that alone is overpowering to the marvel team

thesilverspider
i know that his strength.... and that alone is overpowering to the marvel team
nope cause mindless hulk has infinite strength........... stick out tongue

King KAM
nope cause mindless hulk has infinite strength........... stick out tongue
infinite only until he finds out he cant lift everything.....supes breaks his chin in 2 blows.

thesilverspider
infinite only until he finds out he cant lift everything.....supes breaks his chin in 2 blows.

see you have no idea who mindless hulk is .................. sad

LethalFemme
Originally posted by armandovalles
Alright, this is a tag team brawl. No long range attacks or blasts, except for tossing objects such as a rock or something from the environment. This takes place in the center of Manhattan during rush hour. Anyone with the ability to grow is allowed to grow as large as they want. Everyone who is immortal keeps their immortal strength, but loses their inability to die. They go one at a time, in the order i wrote them, team gauntlet style. So, for example, it starts off Mindless Hulk vs Superman, say Hulk wins, then Grundy comes in, then say Grundy beats Hulk, then Apocalypse comes in. Also, everyone only gets 15 minutes of rest before the next guy comes.

TEAM 1:
Mindless Hulk
Apocalypse
The Thing
Immortal Hercules
8th Day Juggernaut
Colossus
Classic Thor
Ionic Wonder Man
Atlas
Thanos

VS

TEAM 2:
Superman
Solomon Grundy
Captain Marvel
Doomsday (only has one life)
Superboy
Lobo (is not allowed to clone himself)
Darkseid
Mongul
Mr. Majestic
Batman big grin

So which team wins?

Where's Wonder Woman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.