Gcpd...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juntai
I know it's a long shot. . ..
Who thinks Jim Corrigan might be the new Spectre?
lmao.

The Ion
laughing

I guess it's been a little obvious. The character first showed up right before Green Lantern: Rebirth #1.

Juntai
Does he have the motivation to be The Spectre though?
He's like a mass murderer cop, lol.
I know ol' Jim was harsh because his preacher father beat him a lot, but shit. . .

The Ion
Other than Jim and Spectre both being really pissed off people they have no reason to really draw them towards one another. From what I can tell, Jim isn't even a good guy so I can't see him balancing out Spectre's current rage.

Wild Cowboy
Why, couldnt they just pick another dude........ Why dont they kill Wally West and turn him into Spectre.....??

Juntai
Wally's too goody for it, but SOMEONE new will most likely be Spectre.
Corrigan was the craziest Spectre though, he came up with the most demented ways to kill people. Hal turned him into an omniscient/omnipotent guy that didn't want to hurt people. The stories were still good, I just happened to like Spectre when he was the vicious destructive hand of God.

The Ion
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
Why, couldnt they just pick another dude........ Why dont they kill Wally West and turn him into Spectre.....??
Cause that'd be stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.