Heavyrain match: Namor the Sub-Mariner vs The Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
I have been reading the long, Very long Namor respek thread (credits to Darkcrawler). I came by to see the arguement of both Hulk power and Darkcrawler. Well here is the match.

On Land, Hulk has his full power and Namor has the mighty rain to back him up. Who wins?

joesha28
come on....

golem370
They both fight and Fight till Hulk just snapp his neck.

joesha28
I wonder if that ever wld happen.....

roughrider
Give Namor some water, it's gasoline on a forestfire. Fully-wet Namor has K.O.ed Hulk.

Hulk_Power
Hulk kicks his ass. On land Hulk rules him.

Swanky-Tuna
Isn't part of Namor's underwater advantage that he can outmanuever Hulk with his hacked swimming skills?

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Isn't part of Namor's underwater advantage that he can outmanuever Hulk with his hacked swimming skills?

Yeah but this aint underwater. It's on land and it's raining. That's why I say Hulk wins.

jrodslam
The fight would go on for a long time. Hulk has been ko'd by Namor by physical force. Namor should outsmart Hulk for the win.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by jrodslam
The fight would go on for a long time. Hulk has been ko'd by Namor by physical force. Namor should outsmart Hulk for the win.

You really, really need to go take a look at the Hulk respect thread because you underestimate Hulk WAY too much. In the sea, Namor could be the Hulk but on land that little punk aint doing shit to Hulk. Hulk will take this easily.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
You really, really need to go take a look at the Hulk respect thread because you underestimate Hulk WAY too much. In the sea, Namor could be the Hulk but on land that little punk aint doing shit to Hulk. Hulk will take this easily.

Youre not thinking about this logically. For one, Namor is constantly being healed by any severe damage. Hulk isnt the smartest fighter and Namor usually tries to outsmart him when they do fight. Namor HAS knocked out Hulk by physical force, not the other way around. Namor is still faster than Hulk and will outsmart him. Most likely. If you think Hulk takes this easily, then thats your opinion.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by jrodslam
Youre not thinking about this logically. For one, Namor is constantly being healed by any severe damage. Hulk isnt the smartest fighter and Namor usually tries to outsmart him when they do fight. Namor HAS knocked out Hulk by physical force, not the other way around. Namor is still faster than Hulk and will outsmart him. Most likely. If you think Hulk takes this easily, then thats your opinion.

It don't matter. Hulk will still take this. Hulk has gone up against stronger opponents and beaten them...Namor will be a piece of cake....

Dark Urizen
Let's see. Hulk has been knocked out by Namor's pure physical force more than once. Namor has never been knocked out by Hulk.
Namor still has the exact same advantages. Excellent speed + automatic healing and such. He also has flight. How is hulk going to win this again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

nimrod009
In any physical battle I'd give Hulk the advantage against anyone who doesn't have complete invulnerability, but I sense this fight could be a case of who tires quickest.

Just as a hunch, I'd give Hulk 6 or maybe 7/10 in this one, but I could easily be dissuaded.

HigH ScholaR
well actually Hulk will win

lets see namor has ko'd hulk before but it was in water. Hulk strength increases surpasing the 100ton class sysytem while namour fully sumbmerged in water will be a class 100ton now hulk is still physically stronger and knowing namor and huk they will go for a physical brawl not 'i will outsmart you' crap. Namour could win but Hulk takes the majority 7/10.

HigH ScholaR
Also Hulk's physical capibilites increase while namors stay the same which Hulk has better durability but because of the rain namor may have similar stamina but any survere damage namor will take not matter how much water he gets he does not have a regeneration capabiity to he will die while hulk will simply heal.

long pig
There are PLENTY of people who can beat Hulk. But, in h2h only, it's damn near impossible.

DarkCrawler
Namor's greater skills, speed, experience and the fact that he is as strong in rain as he is underwater, would give him the win. I have yet seen an good argument by Hulk Power...

Namor 6/10.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Hulk_Power

Little punk?

Hulk is a punk compared to Namor in comics...Namor is first character of Marvel, hello...

Draco69
Depends on what you mean by "full power" with the Hulk...

guy222
Originally posted by joesha28
I have been reading the long, Very long Namor respek thread (credits to Darkcrawler). I came by to see the arguement of both Hulk power and Darkcrawler. Well here is the match.

On Land, Hulk has his full power and Namor has the mighty rain to back him up. Who wins?

Hulk FTW

redhotrash
Unreal, guy gets a storyarc and people match him against Darkseid or Thanos. ANYWAY, Namor on paper doesnt have the advantage, but he has Hulk figured out and whoops him every time out. Namor should be able to KO Hulk before Hulk is able to ramp up in strength.

janus77
Hulk, easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.