anyone know where.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedimaster8
i can find that picture thats half anakins skywalkers face and half darth vaders face. i want to try and draw it for an art project. thanks.

LanceWindu
I know it used to be posed somewhere here.

yerssot
well, finti made one, but I think the one you're searching is yet another one

Captain REX
Ratcat has one on the boards at SWmovies and here, but it's much more easier to ask about it there.

finti
jedimaster8 I can mail you the one I have when I get back from work. It is pretty cool it is now 18:00 hrs I`ll be home in about 2,5 hrs

yerssot
finti, if you give me the name of the file, I can search if I still have it, think so, but not sure

finti
and how am I supposed to know what you saved the file underroll eyes (sarcastic) , I think I called it Anakin/Vader

yerssot
I didn't changed the name

searched, but didn't found it anymore sad

jedimaster8
finiti my email is [email protected] feel free to send it anytime. thanks alot.

He-Man
Hey JM8. After you have drawn it, make sure you scan it and post it here so we can all see it. smile

Dim
Wasn't it one of the desktops you can down load on SW.com?

Julie
I fyou feel like going to a book store I believe there is a puzzle of darth vader whose cover shows half a pale Anakin and half Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.