Black Panther vs. Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klwiggs
Who wins with no prep?

Piedmon
Good fight.... but Panther's weapons > Taskmaster's.

grey fox
Taskmaster.

brainchild81
I'm really not sure, good fight. BP's got Vibranium armor though, so he's likely the victor.

yugotank
Panther is smarter. Taskie takes the fall......

Faceman
Panther is,

smarter
stronger
faster
better weapons
better tech

guy222
bump

Juk3n
BP for the 'Daft Punk' Advantage.

guy222
T'Challa

Enyalus
Taskmaster. He's got all of Black Panther's moves already...better agility, too.

It'd be close though 'cause of T'Challa's suit.

godking
Originally posted by yugotank
Panther is smarter. Taskie takes the fall...... I dunno Tasky has really impressed me lately.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Enyalus
Taskmaster. He's got all of Black Panther's moves already...better agility, too.

It'd be close though 'cause of T'Challa's suit.

Better agility? for about 5 seconds because his HUMAN body can't take super human strain, BP IS superhuman. He most likely takes a long drawn out battle, but that doesn't mean tasky can't switch up styles halfway through and catch BP with a haymaker, BP but just, 6-7/10

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juk3n
Better agility? for about 5 seconds because his HUMAN body can't take super human strain, BP IS superhuman. He most likely takes a long drawn out battle, but that doesn't mean tasky can't switch up styles halfway through and catch BP with a haymaker, BP but just, 6-7/10

Tasky has better or comparable speed / agility normally. His superhuman burst allowed him to speed blitz a legitimate bullet dodger and catch bullets himself. He'd walk all over Panther in that form.

UDON min Taskmaster kicks the crap out of Panther... the pirate boot loser he is now gets stomped into the ground hard and fast by Panther.

Warrior18
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

the pirate boot loser he is now gets stomped into the ground hard and fast by Panther.

laughing yes

godking
Tasky has better or comparable speed / agility normally. His superhuman burst allowed him to speed blitz a legitimate bullet dodger and catch bullets himself. He'd walk all over Panther in that form.

UDON min Taskmaster kicks the crap out of Panther... the pirate boot loser he is now gets stomped into the ground hard and fast by Panther. Though i like the UDON version more pirate boot Taskmaster has been pretty impressive lately.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by godking
Though i like the UDON version more pirate boot Taskmaster has been pretty impressive lately.

The only thing hes done worth while is not get beat up by Typhoid Marry. Is that what you mean by impressive?

If Moonknight and a handcuffed Deadpool kick your ass don't go picking a fight with Black Panther.

BUSTER1
Bp for the win

poop predator
big poop wins

AlmightyKfish
Tasky.

Not only is he agile and fast enough to keep up with T'challa,

He can take T'challa the same way he has beaten Spiderman, by knowing where Panther will be and what move he will be using before Panther even knows. Then stabbing T'challa in the face.

AlmightyKfish
The only thing hes done worth while is not get beat up by Typhoid Marry. Is that what you mean by impressive?

If Moonknight and a handcuffed Deadpool kick your ass don't go picking a fight with Black Panther.

To be fair, Moon Knight crashed a plane into Taskmaster. Thats kind of an unfair advantage.

Phantom Zone
Tasky has better or comparable speed / agility normally.

OMIFGOD! First Nightwing is faster and stronger than Blade now Taskmaster is faster than BP. laughing

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Tasky.

Not only is he agile and fast enough to keep up with T'challa,

He can take T'challa the same way he has beaten Spiderman, by knowing where Panther will be and what move he will be using before Panther even knows. Then stabbing T'challa in the face.

BP is much more skillful and may not work. Taskmaster had to use explosive arrows, a sword and a shield to equalize things with Cap.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

BP is much more skillful and may not work. Taskmaster had to use explosive arrows, a sword and a shield to equalize things with Cap.

Agreed Most of TM's good showings against top opponents revolve around him using gadgets and equipment. Not saying that is bad or anything.

vansonbee
Originally posted by It's Face
Panther is,

smarter
stronger
faster
better weapons
better tech
7/10 Panther

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
OMIFGOD! First Nightwing is faster and stronger than Blade now Taskmaster is faster than BP. laughing

Skill wise, Tasky > Panther. Not only does he have all of Panther's moves he has about 50 other peoples.

Last time he fought Cap he used gadgets yeah, but the first time he was beating on Cap and Iron Man, without getting hit once. Only using his shield vs Cap's.

Also, he knows exactly what T'challa will do before T'challa does.

Juk3n

Also, he knows exactly what T'challa will do before T'challa does.

what?, why would he be able to do that? ..i mean, he knows any past moves he has seen BP do, right? So why would he be able to predict future movement?

BP isn't some mindless BOT fighting the same way every single time, people keep saying Taskmaster can predict moves, and it's really really ANNOYING. He can't predict shit, he can simply memorize and implement.

There is no prediction

There is NO prediction.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Juk3n
what?, why would he be able to do that? ..i mean, he knows any past moves he has seen BP do, right? So why would he be able to predict future movement?

BP isn't some mindless BOT fighting the same way every single time, people keep saying Taskmaster can predict moves, and it's really really ANNOYING. He can't predict shit, he can simply memorize and implement.

There is no prediction

There is NO prediction.

...Despite the fact he predicts and anticipates moves all the time.

Because he studies their fighting styles perfectly, he knows how they fight and what move they'll use next,

How else would he hang with Spiderman or Iron Man, people who are superior to him in every physical aspect apart from skill.

jinzin

If Moonknight and a handcuffed Deadpool kick your ass don't go picking a fight with Black Panther. In his defense, Moonknight didn't kick his ass, Taskmaster won the only actual fight they had, the second time around Tasky just got scared into submission.

And when he fought Deadpool, he would have killed him without the immortality/healing factor. erm

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin

And when he fought Deadpool, he would have killed him without the immortality/healing factor. erm That was their first fight, which was years ago.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Mindset
That was their first fight, which was years ago.

No, in the most recent one Tasky put his sword through Deadpool's chest.

Warrior18

How else would he hang with Spiderman or Iron Man, people who are superior to him in every physical aspect apart from skill.

Lots of skilled fighters hang with spidey. Also I think I recall Tasky using gadgets in his fights with Spidey though. Taskmaster has never ever been able to hang with Iron Man. confused

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Warrior18
Lots of skilled fighters hang with spidey. Also I think I recall Tasky using gadgets in his fights with Spidey though. Taskmaster has never ever been able to hang with Iron Man. confused

Yet he's fought Iron Man twice and never taken a scratch from him, and had the advantage both times.

In the first one he knew Iron Man would blast him from behind b/c he studied how Stark fights. He wasn't even looking at Iron Man yet he predicted what he was going to do and nailed him with a disruptor arrow.

Mindset
No, in the most recent one Tasky put his sword through Deadpool's chest. Ahh you're right, although that was his only successful attack on a handcuffed Deadpool.

Legs were cuffed together too. smile

AlmightyKfish
Ahh you're right, although that was his only successful attack on a handcuffed Deadpool.

I guess, but anyone normal would have died, so its a pretty good successful attack to have.

Mindset
I guess, but anyone normal would have died, so its a pretty good successful attack to have. Any normal fight the person wouldn't have their hands and legs cuffed together, any other normal fighter would try harder to avoid attacks, which Deadpool doesn't, because it doesn't even bother him.

The fact that that was TM only successful attack says a lot.

Warrior18
Yet he's fought Iron Man twice and never taken a scratch from him, and had the advantage both times.

In the first one he knew Iron Man would blast him from behind b/c he studied how Stark fights. He wasn't even looking at Iron Man yet he predicted what he was going to do and nailed him with a disruptor arrow.

I have seen two fights. One is an ancient scan which shows Tasky using gadgets and skill to evade Tony and Cap during a fight. He does this so he can escape, which he does. Good showing, but not in any way handling Iron Man.

Second fight he briefly tricks Iron Man and flat out states Tony would destroy him. Iron Man was also holding back severely so as not to destroy the building. TM's only hope and aim was to run away.......which he did. Tasky could never ever hang with Tony.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Warrior18
I have seen two fights. One is an ancient scan which shows Tasky using gadgets and skill to evade Tony and Cap during a fight. He does this so he can escape, which he does. Good showing, but not in any way handling Iron Man.

Second fight he briefly tricks Iron Man and flat out states Tony would destroy him. Iron Man was also holding back severely so as not to destroy the building. TM's only hope and aim was to run away.......which he did. Tasky could never ever hang with Tony.

Never said, he would beat Stark, but he can hang with him due to knowing what he'll do. And I never said he'd hang with Stark w/o gadgets (which are his standard equipment anyway)

In the first fight he flat out states something to the effect of ' I knew you were going to try that, I've studied you' before nailing Stark with the arrow.

And in the second one, yeah he tricks him to get away, but before that he smashes Tony into a wall. Of course he's not going to put him down for long, Tasky is a normal human whereas Iron Man could take a cruise missile to the chest and be ok.

But he still hung with Stark.

Anyway, I was only bringing that up to show how he predicts moves before his opponent does them.

Warrior18
Never said, he would beat Stark, but he can hang with him due to knowing what he'll do. And I never said he'd hang with Stark w/o gadgets (which are his standard equipment anyway)

In the first fight he flat out states something to the effect of ' I knew you were going to try that, I've studied you' before nailing Stark with the arrow.

And in the second one, yeah he tricks him to get away, but before that he smashes Tony into a wall. Of course he's not going to put him down for long, Tasky is a normal human whereas Iron Man could take a cruise missile to the chest and be ok.

Anyway, I was only bringing that up to show how he predicts moves before his opponent does them.

Fair enough.

Apolloknight

T'challa beat stark, albeit with prep, but then again Tony had even more prep.

Just saying.

Edit: and he has also got the better of him 2 other times.

Apolloknight

He predicts people by studying them, almost akin to the way a quarterback studies a defense's game film before a game. He doesn't predict thier moves mid-combat. And besides even if he could, look what panther does to stark when he tries to predict his moves.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9113/44vp.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7389/51cf.jpg

People forget that panther is a GENIUS on top of a martial arts and strategic expert. Like it or not, it plays a huge role in his fights.

You really think he would play into Tasky hand? LuLz

jinzin
That was their first fight, which was years ago. No, I'm talking about the one that took place in Cable/Deadpool. Taskmaster skewered DP straight through the center of his chest. That would be a kill shot or a KO on most street levels.

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
No, I'm talking about the one that took place in Cable/Deadpool. Taskmaster skewered DP straight through the center of his chest. That would be a kill shot or a KO on most street levels. Yea, we've been through that. stick out tongue

jinzin
sorry I didn't read that til after I posted. embarrasment

Silent Guardian
BP wins

Jynocidus
I'd give BP a slight majority, but it could go either way.

Lord Feron
Even if tasky does his super speed thing. He would be a touch faster than BP. He would be able to dodge and tag BP alot. But even if he tries to pummel BP in that form I don't think he will deal enough damage to BP for the win. Also after that BP will still be strong enough to take out the exhausted Tasky.

BP will sustain a beating but not enough for a lose, IMO BP wins each time but it will be a struggle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.