Whats Ronin's purpose again???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pointinel
yes

please enlighten me

what the hell was RONIN's purpose again? he was hyped since the beginning... for what? LOL!

did he bring anything productive/helpful to the storyline?

im serious

Draco69
She's supposed to have intel on Hydra and the Hand....that's pretty much it.

Piedmon
Echo had a good reason to be in the story.

But no solid in-story reason has been given yet why she had a reason to adopt a new codename and disguise her gender.

aton_ra
wolverine's love interest.

she is dangerous and a hot chick.

perfect combo for wolvie.

Draco69
No, Wolverine's dating Storm...or Rachel...or Psylocke...or Rogue...or Jean Grey's corpse...too many to count...

The Ion
Wolverine is not even a New Avenger. Only reason he's "on the roster" is to sell books.

Draco69
Rumor has it, Wolverine will also join the new Alpha Flight...

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Draco69
Rumor has it, Wolverine will also join the new Alpha Flight...

laughing

I wouldn't be surprised, but meh, I like Wolverine.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Draco69
Rumor has it, Wolverine will also join the new Alpha Flight... lol.. The fan reaction to that would be hillarious... laughing

Adam Warlock
What if Echo takes up apprenticeship under Dr. Strange? She could see him do a spell once and learn it just like that. It would also make up for the lack of magical prowess on the New Avengers. She's already disciplined, and learning sorcery will make her an asset to the team.

Piedmon
Is waving your hands in a certain way and speaking some certain words really all sorcery is, though? I always thought the gestures and rhymes Dr. Strange bespoke were just aids, that there was a deeper power behind the magic within him that isn't just in everyone.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Piedmon
Is waving your hands in a certain way and speaking some certain words really all sorcery is, though? I always thought the gestures and rhymes Dr. Strange bespoke were just aids, that there was a deeper power behind the magic within him that isn't just in everyone.

You could be right. Then again, she might the have capacity to do magic. Could be in her. She could copy Strange's words and hand gestures which would be the easy part for her. The hard part would be teaching her to tap her how to tap into the flow of ambient magical energy. She probably knows how to use and focus her chi already similar to Iron Fist and Shang Chi(probably not as well though), which probably isn't that much different from tapping into ambient mystical energy. If Strange trains her one on one, she could become a very worthwhile character and a great asset to the Avengers.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
You could be right. Then again, she might the have capacity to do magic. Could be in her. She could copy Strange's words and hand gestures which would be the easy part for her. The hard part would be teaching her to tap her how to tap into the flow of ambient magical energy. She probably knows how to use and focus her chi already similar to Iron Fist and Shang Chi(probably not as well though), which probably isn't that much different from tapping into ambient mystical energy. If Strange trains her one on one, she could become a very worthwhile character and a great asset to the Avengers.

That would be pretty cool. A magical ninja...

DarkCrawler
A DEAF Magical Ninja!

Adam Warlock
Strange is a magical kung fu man.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
A DEAF Magical Ninja!

She's deaf?! Holy sh!t! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.