scorpion versus the mighty juggaranut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scorpion42
i think that scorpion has little chance against the unstoppable beast juggaraunt but i still believe he can use his brain and win maybe use some of his acid in his eyes

King_Mungi
Jugz has had his eyes stabbed by Shatterstar's swords and he quickly healed afterwards. So acid aint going to do much

Jugz wins.

scorpion42
i still think he can use his tail and throw him a few feet away

King_Mungi
Jugz has gone toe to toe with Thor, Hulk and many more 100 class characters. Scorpion's tail is not going to do anything to him.

grey fox
SPLAT.

One squished scorpion

Crease
spam_laser

Ex11B
The fun doesnt stop in these threads,nor do the mismatches.

King KAM
scorpion wins, all to easily

clueless
i think scorpian could do some damage

DarkCrawler
No, he could not.

Tha C-Master
Scorpion wins you fools!

jgiant
Scorpion is just too much for jugs...

Scoobless
Originally posted by jgiant
Scorpion is just too much for jugs...

I agree, Scorpion's tail has chemicals, which gives Scorpion complete control over all chemical elements (much like the Silver Surfer) and since Juggernaut is too big to fit on the periodic table, there's no way he can defeat the power of chemistry..... shifty

yes

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Scoobless
I agree, Scorpion's tail has chemicals, which gives Scorpion complete control over all chemical elements (much like the Silver Surfer) and since Juggernaut is too big to fit on the periodic table, there's no way he can defeat the power of chemistry..... shifty

yes

laughing laughing laughing out loud

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Scoobless

yes laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
No but seriously, thread-maker, scorpion has brains???

Swanky-Tuna
The Scorpians have a good chance but Scorpian doesn't have the goods to stop Juggernaut.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by clueless
i think scorpian could do some damage

Way to stay true to your name...

long pig
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Way to stay true to your name...
BUURRRNNN....

But, Jug just don't got what it takes to handle Scorpion. I mean, who do you think Jugs is? Spiderman?
PFFSSTTHHSSNN!!!

jollyjim311
No... better, yeah, I went there.

By the way: HAHAHAHAHAHA I just noticed your sig!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.