superboy vs shao kahn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

jinzin
shao kahn.

Draco69
Who's Shao Kahn. Just describe his appearance, I'm terrible with names but I damn near have photographic memory.

jinzin
this guy

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/mkd/media/renders/shao_kahn_render_final.jpg

Draco69
*coughTaskmaster rip-offcough*

jinzin
Originally posted by Draco69
*coughTaskmaster rip-offcough*

What the f**k?

I don't get that whatsoever...

Draco69
...not many people get me....and I hurt SO bad...

jinzin
no I understood it.. shao kahn just doesn't give me that same impression that's all.

GODSCRIBE
Shao Kahn eats his soul.

jinzin
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Shao Kahn eats his soul.

burrrr

there's something about that statement that gives me shivers...

Juntai
Depends, are we talking about Shao Khan as a nigh omnipotent god of outworld.. or are we talking about Shao Khan who got his ass whooped a few times by Mortal Combatants-- none of which really has the capacity to stand to Superboy?

jinzin
Originally posted by Juntai
Depends, are we talking about Shao Khan as a nigh omnipotent god of outworld.. or are we talking about Shao Khan who got his ass whooped a few times by Mortal Combatants-- none of which really has the capacity to stand to Superboy?

he hasn't been beaten by single combatants.. infact it took the entire earth's special forces mk crew and rayden with his godly powers plus bad guys who were betraying shao kahn just to push him back.... they didn't even succeed in killing him...

with over class 100 strength, energy blasts that kill gods and mountains, the strength and power of thousands of dead souls trapped inside him, and sorcery on his side i don't think superboy can take him down.

Juntai
Originally posted by jinzin
he hasn't been beaten by single combatants.. infact it took the entire earth's special forces mk crew and rayden with his godly powers plus bad guys who were betraying shao kahn just to push him back.... they didn't even succeed in killing him...

with over class 100 strength, energy blasts that kill gods and mountains, the strength and power of thousands of dead souls trapped inside him, and sorcery on his side i don't think superboy can take him down. Whatever, he was defeated at the end of MK3, being the boss and all. lol.
Then in the deadly alliance he lost to the two mages.

Like I said, in one interpretation, you have the immortal Godlike Shao Khan, in another, he's a pansy that MK guys beat up.

In one he'd decimate Superboy.
In the other, Superboy would have his head spinning faster than a b-boy on cardboard.

It's similar in a way to the Super-Mario interpretation...
Being that is he just a plumber..?
Or is he some Superbeing that can jump 10 times his own height, punch through brick walls effortlessly etc?

jinzin
Whatever, he was defeated at the end of MK3, being the boss and all. lol.
Then in the deadly alliance he lost to the two mages.

Like I said, in one interpretation, you have the immortal Godlike Shao Khan, in another, he's a pansy that MK guys beat up.

In one he'd decimate Superboy.
In the other, Superboy would have his head spinning faster than a b-boy on cardboard.

It's similar in a way to the Super-Mario interpretation...
Being that is he just a plumber..?
Or is he some Superbeing that can jump 10 times his own height, punch through brick walls effortlessly etc?

no.. not whatever....

he did lose in mk III he lost in exactly the fasion I just described... beaten by a combination of good guys, special forces, lin que, bad guys, sorcorers and gods....

he wasn't beaten by a few piss ant pushovers... and he wasn't even killed in that fight...

in deception he gets defeated by two of the most powerful sorcerors of outworld.. sorcerors who've absorbed enough souls to contend with gods.. furthermore they attacked him using plot devices that enhanced their capabilities.. the amulet that they possessed when fighting shao kahn was the same one subzero stole from the temple of the elements and used by shinnock, they had the power of an elder god on their side.. and FURTHERMORE that the element of surprise.. did shao kahn look ready for battle to you? he certainly didn't to me....

you're aware of what skeletor did to pre crisis supes right? and then what mummra did to post crisis? well same thing applies here only shao kahn does eat his soul afterwards and gains his strength as a result.

Juntai
no.. not whatever....

he did lose in mk III he lost in exactly the fasion I just described... beaten by a combination of good guys, special forces, lin que, bad guys, sorcorers and gods....

he wasn't beaten by a few piss ant pushovers... and he wasn't even killed in that fight...

in deception he gets defeated by two of the most powerful sorcerors of outworld.. sorcerors who've absorbed enough souls to contend with gods.. furthermore they attacked him using plot devices that enhanced their capabilities.. the amulet that they possessed when fighting shao kahn was the same one subzero stole from the temple of the elements and used by shinnock, they had the power of an elder god on their side.. and FURTHERMORE that the element of surprise.. did shao kahn look ready for battle to you? he certainly didn't to me....

you're aware of what skeletor did to pre crisis supes right? and then what mummra did to post crisis? well same thing applies here only shao kahn does eat his soul afterwards and gains his strength as a result. What is it exactly you're trying to prove?

All you're doing is describing what I've already said would happen in one interpretation yet you're trying to argue as if I've said something contrary to you.

In another interpretation, given his fighting abilities in game , Superboy would kill Khan. .. with one hand.

jinzin
What is it exactly you're trying to prove?

All you're doing is describing what I've already said would happen in one interpretation yet you're trying to argue as if I've said something contrary to you.

In another interpretation, given his fighting abilities in game , Superboy would kill Khan. .. with one hand.

interpretation.. so you're saying that there's two kahns.. the one of the story line and the one beaten in gameplay? What the f**k?

that's absurd! with the right emulations I could showcase superboy beaten by kitty pride in a fist fight.... I shouldn't even have to begin to tell you where that's wrong...

Juntai
interpretation.. so you're saying that there's two kahns.. the one of the story line and the one beaten in gameplay? What the f**k?

that's absurd! with the right emulations I could showcase superboy beaten by kitty pride in a fist fight.... I shouldn't even have to begin to tell you where that's wrong... Or even Movie Shao Khan, who got defeated by Lui Kang.

jinzin
Or even Movie Shao Khan, who got defeated by Lui Kang.

bleh! sick good thing that shao kahn's not the cannon one eh? guy didn't even have shao kahn's face, he was human for craps sake...

jinzin
of course then there was tv kahn as well... who was hella badass

Juntai
bleh! sick good thing that shao kahn's not the cannon one eh? guy didn't even have shao kahn's face, he was human for craps sake... Like I said.. In one interpretation, Khan takes his soul with ease.
In another, Superboy could make him breakdance just by willing it, and beat him in one punch. Superboy is far above the MK characters like Sub Zero, Scorpion, Lui Kang, etc, he could defeat all of them himself.

Adam Warlock
The comic version of Shao Khan will kick Superboy's ass.

jinzin
Like I said.. In one interpretation, Khan takes his soul with ease.
In another, Superboy could make him breakdance just by willing it, and beat him in one punch. Superboy is far above the MK characters like Sub Zero, Scorpion, Lui Kang, etc, he could defeat all of them himself.

not the storyline versions of the characters.. using the movie versions is a copout..

stroy wise scorpion would rape him and subzero would too... lui kang.. probably gets raped though.

jinzin
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
The comic version of Shao Khan will kick Superboy's ass.
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.