Green Lantern (Kyle) vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
Both are in bloodlust...Darth just found out Kyle is Luke and Lea's real fatherstarwars

DarkCrawler
Green Latern will beat him so bad..

GL 10/10.

jasofisc
oh yeah I would like to see darth absorb what a GL can fire at him he's dead in about a half second if kyle is mercyful. However after showings of him in Identy crisis darth would most likely take out that version of Kyle. For the love he Punched deathstroke. if he fights Darth that way he's dead.

Draco69
That's because of Deathstroke's all-powerful Jobber Aura. None can defeat it. Not even the Living Tribunal.

King KAM
Darth Vader all ze way

jasofisc
yeah all ze way to the grave

King KAM
Originally posted by jasofisc
yeah all ze way to the grave come back when you got more posts kid....i like your style...

Crease
Originally posted by King KAM
come back when you got more posts kid....i like your style...

stretcher...I've been dying to use that one.

Dark Urizen
come back when you got more posts kid....i like your style...

The number of posts is irrelevant. Until further proof is provided, i see no reason why Kyle wouldn't mop the floor with Vader. Feel free to prove me wrong.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
The number of posts is irrelevant. Until further proof is provided, i see no reason why Kyle wouldn't mop the floor with Vader. Feel free to prove me wrong. who cares??? this is a dumb lop sided match up, grow a sense of humor, gawd........

Dark Urizen
who cares??? this is a dumb lop sided match up, grow a sense of humor, gawd........

I had one, but then i became a teacher no expression

King KAM
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
I had one, but then i became a teacher no expression my bad dawg......*pats him on the back to comfort him*

NoFate007
I gotta go with Kyle on this one. He has a wider variety of powers and although Vader has the Force Choke that could kill GL, Kyle is much faster than Vader in the mechanical suit. Anakin is losing this one 9/10.

Dark Urizen
my bad dawg......*pats him on the back to comfort him*

sad

Oh well, i'll just post until this thread (inevitably) gets closed big grin

grey fox
Vader , kyle has to think of soemthing , aim and then fire . Vader has to close his hand and then it's a repeat of 'A new Hope'

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by grey fox
Vader , kyle has to think of soemthing , aim and then fire . Vader has to close his hand and then it's a repeat of 'A new Hope'

Ring = insta-protect

grey fox
True , but only on the outside . I don't think the ring has hals organs and/or windpipe covered.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by grey fox
True , but only on the outside . I don't think the ring has hals organs and/or windpipe covered.

The force has been described as either some telekinesis or affecting the electro-magnetic spectrum on some level. The shield would most likely protect Kyle from either.

Wild Cowboy
RING = CAN BEAT SENTRY !!!

Avalonofthewind
Kyle destroys the death star rebuilds it around vaders corpse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.