ryu, sub-zero, and chun li vs. juggernaught (not what you think)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
okay so I was trying to wirte a story for a multicompany crossover and part of the story came down to these three in a slugfest with juggernaught obviously the good guys have to prevail but how? that's your test tell me how they could do it if they can. do you guys think this team could pull it off?

I mean could some pis induced ice on the ground make it too difficult for juggernaught to actually move forward due to being so slippery...is that even plausible? tell me what you guys think.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by jinzin
okay so I was trying to wirte a story for a multicompany crossover and part of the story came down to these three in a slugfest with juggernaught obviously the good guys have to prevail but how? that's your test tell me how they could do it if they can. do you guys think this team could pull it off?

I mean could some pis induced ice on the ground make it too difficult for juggernaught to actually move forward due to being so slippery...is that even plausible? tell me what you guys think.

His armor is still metal even though he has the magic shield right? Ever seen what happens to metal reaching absolute zero? wink

jinzin
wick is that you? What the f**k?

and no actually... what happens? confused

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by jinzin
wick is that you? What the f**k?

and no actually... what happens? confused

Yep, it is big grin

Complete full stop. No kinetic energy. No motion of ANY kind of particle. No energy coming in or out.

Not sure if it'd work on Juggernaut, but i'd love to see the effect.

Scoobless
it wouldn't work, his armour is magically protected... and even if it wasn't, it wouldn't do anything to the man inside the armour

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Yep, it is big grin

Complete full stop. No kinetic energy. No motion of ANY kind of particle. No energy coming in or out.

Not sure if it'd work on Juggernaut, but i'd love to see the effect.

You are absolutely right there.

Likewise, just encasing him in ice could work. Doesn't matter how strong he is if he's got no leverage to apply it.

"mean could some pis induced ice on the ground make it too difficult for juggernaught to actually move forward due to being so slippery...is that even plausible?"

Yep. I've written a story where someone with similar powers to Sub-Zero uses that tactic.

Scoobless
Originally posted by chilled monkey
You are absolutely right there.

Likewise, just encasing him in ice could work. Doesn't matter how strong he is if he's got no leverage to apply it.

nope... all Juggs would have to do is move his arms to break the ice surrounding him.... Ice-Man's tried that a bunch of times and it's never worked

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Scoobless
nope... all Juggs would have to do is move his arms to break the ice surrounding him.... Ice-Man's tried that a bunch of times and it's never worked

Both you guys are right. He WOULD get out, but if he's completely frozen and had no leverage, he'd have to flex his muscles to give himself some leverage, and then bla bla bla. Like when he was stuck in concrete for what...3 months or so? After that fight with Spiderman.

newjak86
Both you guys are right. He WOULD get out, but if he's completely frozen and had no leverage, he'd have to flex his muscles to give himself some leverage, and then bla bla bla. Like when he was stuck in concrete for what...3 months or so? After that fight with Spiderman. Do not foget thou8gh that he was once incased in a solid cocoon of metal and juust flexed his arms and got out within a few moments. wink
Realisticly none of these guys can hurt Juggs not even hurt him at all when I think about the feats I've heard nothing they could do would even slow Juggs down.
Just as easily as you could write him slipping on ice don't forget his mtstical power to never stop once he gets moving in one direction so the ice wouldn't stop him.
The way you want to handle this is make this the the way Juggs normaly is and that is someone when he's fighting forgets some of his abilities and doesn't really care about fighting these people. Because if Juggs was actually fighting these guys he would demolish them.
Instead have Juggs trying to do something else that would harm alot of people if he did.
Like he's trying to break into a base to steal nuclear wepaons for someone. Have the guys try to stop him. Then it comes down to finding a good way to either get Juggernaut to leave of his own will or remove him in a realistic manner.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by newjak86
Do not foget thou8gh that he was once incased in a solid cocoon of metal and juust flexed his arms and got out within a few moments. wink

Metal turning into a coccoon allows for leverage. Being surrounded by liquid stuff that turns immobile does not wink
Similarly, having every single particle of matter around you in a state of NO possible mobility should mean something.

How could he be able to flex out of something that can't be moved?

DigiMark007
Maybe freeze him in a block of ice, then do something else with him while he's trying to get out...like, I don't know, send him into space? It did take him months to get out of concrete, though that's a bit different than ice.

I take it none of them has anything resembling telepathy.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Maybe freeze him in a block of ice, then do something else with him while he's trying to get out...like, I don't know, send him into space? It did take him months to get out of concrete, though that's a bit different than ice.

I take it none of them has anything resembling telepathy.

Ice is very much different from absolute zero. Absolute zero = no motion of particles (or so slow it doesn't even make a difference). A living statue.

newjak86
Metal turning into a coccoon allows for leverage. Being surrounded by liquid stuff that turns immobile does not wink
Similarly, having every single particle of matter around you in a state of NO possible mobility should mean something.

How could he be able to flex out of something that can't be moved? Actually the metal was melted around him so it was in liqiud form when it was placed on him wink
Oh the absolute zero thing won't work on Juggs since his powers come from magic and not the realm of science so he can literally sometimes do things that scence says should be impossible like moving in absolute zero. wink
But this is Jinzins comic so whatever he wants to happen can happen.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by newjak86
Actually the metal was melted around him so it was in liqiud form when it was placed on him wink
Oh the absolute zero thing won't work on Juggs since his powers come from magic and not the realm of science so he can literally sometimes do things that scence says should be impossible like moving in absolute zero. wink
But this is Jinzins comic so whatever he wants to happen can happen.

Oh....right shifty
Yeah, maybe in his comic there's LOGIC icon5

laughing

Swanky-Tuna
You could have Subzero ice over the top of a pit or make a platform over some kind of dropoff and have chun li and ryu keep juggernaut busy until it's ready. Then they lure him onto it and haduken the ice and he falls down into a pit or off the cliff or whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.