Palpatine you LIAR!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exador
Palpatine said that Darth Plaguies could keep people from dying. But at the end of the Junior novel it said that that power was gained by Shaman of the Whills (What Yoda is)and Darth Plagiues never accomplished that power

jollyjim311
...And I say bhugga bhugga bhugga, yummy tums. I'll wait while you write that down.

Exador
Now that is the weirdest comment I have ever heard

jollyjim311
Wait until you get into a "serious" conversation with xyz...

Exador
Who? That guy with the freaky Sig picture of the fat guy

overlord
Yes, he's your friend.

Exador
I don't know him. I just get bored sometimes and read the threads that have been closed and why they've been closed

Exador
Exador is a made up character from my new story: Nathan's Adventures: The Mysterious Enemy

Exador
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I see why you think I'm xyz. Because the first two letters of my name sound like x

Exador
Check xyz's background and check mine

jollyjim311
No one ever accused you of being him... but Okay....

Exador
Well. I happen to know what xyz was banned for. And to tell you guys the truth. I don't want to get banned. So when i make a thread, please don't start bashing me and stuff. Because I have to deal with this in school. And I really don't appreciate it

starwarsrules14
xyz wasn't banned, that was stinger78/wolpac/wombat/ whatever...to many to name. You and xyz would get along good laughing

tpaquin
Palpatine? Lies? I won't believe it!

calvin44
Originally posted by Exador
Palpatine said that Darth Plaguies could keep people from dying. But at the end of the Junior novel it said that that power was gained by Shaman of the Whills (What Yoda is)and Darth Plagiues never accomplished that power
yoda isnt a whill..his species/race is unknown.

mace=badass
SUPERSHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERSHADOW!!!!!!!! George Lucas won't release Yoda's species.

jollyjim311
Yeah, that's what I was saying in my own little way on my first post. That you are gullible.

mace=badass
George Lucas will be in the hospital very sick, and be like Yoda's species is............ uuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh( heartattack). Next day on the paper, YODA'S SPECIES IS UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Mišt
****ing gay threads.

Jedi Priestess

Mišt
Im sorry! It wont happen againmad

Lana
Wow, someone's stupid.

Mišt
I resent thatschmoll

Jedi Priestess
LMAO that wasnt directed at YOU mist. Go back and re read it. I was quoting your opinion of the thread and telling Exador to learn to edit.

Captain REX
I agree. Exador, stop posting thread.

Oh, and does kaiofthealex sound familiar to you? blink

Lana
confused

GCG
LIAR PART I

---------------

Palps : "I am weak ; Anakin I have the power to save the one you love..."

Mace: mad "The opression of the sith yada yada yada....."

Anakin :sad "No its not the Jedi way."

Palps:cry "Help"

Mace: "I will end it yada yada....."

Anakin: mad "NO ! "

Mace: messed "AAAHHHH My Hand ! "

Palps: evil face "POWER ; I GOT THE POWER" Happy Dance

GCG
LIAR PART II
-------

Anakin: "What have i done ?! "

Palps "you are fulfilling your destiny."

Anakin: roll eyes (sarcastic)"Help me save padme ; I pledge myself to your teachings"

Palps : evil face "yad yada yada....bla bla........ Darth Vader ; To cheat death is not easy but together we will discover the way"

Anakin : blink "You said you had the POWER ????"

Palps: "Uhh ; whatever Now you joined the Dark Side"

Anakin:mad "LIAR ! "

Mišt
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
LMAO that wasnt directed at YOU mist. Go back and re read it. I was quoting your opinion of the thread and telling Exador to learn to edit.

I know, I was mucking around...

Sheesh, some people cant have a laugh now and thenschmoll

Darth Zhin
Originally posted by GCG

Palps : evil face "yad yada yada....bla bla........ Darth Vader ; To cheat death is not easy but together we will discover the way"

Anakin : blink "You said you had the POWER ????"

Palps: "Uhh ; whatever Now you joined the Dark Side"

Anakin:mad "LIAR ! "

heh, wonderfull laughing

Ushgarak
Pointless. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.