Joker vs. Hannibal Lecter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klwiggs
Both the Joker and Lecter are in New York City and neither of them know where the other is.

Who wins in a game of cat and mouse to hunt the other down?

Winner is only declared when the other is dead.

King KAM
Originally posted by klwiggs
Both the Joker and Lecter are in New York City and neither of them know where the other is.

Who wins in a game of cat and mouse to hunt the other down?

Winner is only declared when the other is dead. Joker....hannibal is a monster....but joker is so crazy that other monsters wont even play with him.

Crease
Joker...that I know of Hannibal doesn't have any henchmen, hand to hand skills or weaponry.

DrDoom101
what is hannibal lector's specialty?

King KAM
Originally posted by DrDoom101
what is hannibal lector's specialty? the piano....and he used to have 11 fingers....

Draco69
And he makes a lovely dish of human brain and onion saute.

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
And he makes a lovely dish of human brain and onion saute. yeah cant leave that out

roughrider
No one trying to find Hannibal outwits him; he is always ahead.
He eats Joker's brain with a nice chiante. evil face

Juntai
Originally posted by roughrider
No one trying to find Hannibal outwits him; he is always ahead.
He eats Joker's brain with a nice chiante. evil face Except Joker is hanibal times 3482094782509738490273149871239487123945. He's smarter, a better fighter and crazier. Anyone who thinks otherwise has NO IDEA what the Joker is.

King KAM
Originally posted by Juntai
Except Joker is hanibal times 3482094782509738490273149871239487123945. He's smarter, a better fighter and crazier. Anyone who thinks otherwise has NO IDEA what the Joker is. joker is awesome to the max.

klwiggs
Originally posted by Juntai
Except Joker is hanibal times 3482094782509738490273149871239487123945. He's smarter, a better fighter and crazier. Anyone who thinks otherwise has NO IDEA what the Joker is.

Joker is not smarter than Lecter, Joker is smart but Lecter is practically a genius who could get into the psyche of serial killer very easily. Lecter takes this with his superior intelligence and I am a big fan of Batman and Joker.

King KAM
Joker is not smarter than Lecter, Joker is smart but Lecter is practically a genius who could get into the psyche of serial killer very easily. Lecter takes this with his superior intelligence. Ive read hannibal and silence of the lambs, lecter is in no way smarter than joker

Draco69
Anyone who can outsmart Lex Luthor AND Batman is a intellect to be reckoned with.

Juntai
Joker is not smarter than Lecter, Joker is smart but Lecter is practically a genius who could get into the psyche of serial killer very easily. Lecter takes this with his superior intelligence and I am a big fan of Batman and Joker. Obviously, you have no idea, as I stated. It's been said in Batman comics, that he's never been able to be held longer than 6 hours before he escapes again. On a whim, he can dominate entire countries. He's done it more than once. Matter of fact, for a while he was master of the Earth and cosmos, in Emperor Joker. Hanibal DOES NOT compare.

klwiggs
Originally posted by King KAM
Ive read hannibal and silence of the lambs, lecter is in no way smarter than joker

When has Joker has the intelligence to get into the mind of numerous sereal killers like Lecter? Plus Joker has never figured out the identity of Batman when Tim Drake has. Joker is smart, insanely deadly but not a genius.

Draco69
When has Joker has the intelligence to get into the mind of numerous sereal killers like Lecter?

Two-Face.....the Riddler...Poison Ivy. He does this for a living.

Plus Joker has never figured out the identity of Batman when Tim Drake has.

Actually, he DOES know Batman's identity. He just doesn't care. He doesn't care about Bruce Wayne. He cares about BATMAN.

oker is smart, insanely deadly but not a genius.

Yes. He is. Just not a traditional sense. Again, he's outsmarted Lex Luthor and even the JLA at some points.

Juntai
When has Joker has the intelligence to get into the mind of numerous sereal killers like Lecter? Plus Joker has never figured out the identity of Batman when Tim Drake has. Joker is smart, insanely deadly but not a genius. You haven't read any of Joker's stories then. It showed how he got out of Blackgate penitentary, leading the way of all kinds of super-powered villains, ended up dicking them all, and took over North and South America. All because a Doctor told him he only had a short time to live.

Juntai
Read Joker The Last Laugh.
Or Emperor Joker.

klwiggs
Two-face, Riddler and Poison Ivy are well known criminals, Joker could never get close to figure out the identities of the Red Dragon and Buffulo Bill by looking at case files. Joker's is smart and has had some high feats but has also been sometimes defeated by himself and his obsessions. I'm not saying that Joker is not an equal opponent, all I'm saying is that he is not smarter than Lecter.

Draco69
Two-face, Riddler and Poison Ivy are well known criminals, Joker could never get close to figure out the identities of the Red Dragon and Buffulo Bill by looking at case files. Joker's is smart and has had some high feats but has also been sometimes defeated by himself and his obsessions. I'm not saying that Joker is not an equal opponent, all I'm saying is that he is not smarter than Lecter.

Based on what? Lector doesn't have any indiction that he's smarter than Lector. Besides saying he's a genius and psychologist. If that's your definition of higher intelligence...

Doc Ock
Have to give it to Hannibal.He's far more intelligent than Joker.And just as crazy.

Hannibal is just better at handling his craziness.

Draco69
....again what in hell indicates that Joker is less intelligent. Hector outsmarts the FBI. So what? Joker outsmarts the entire world and a omniscent 5th dimensional imp.

Doc Ock
Joker has had over 50 years to display his intelligence.Hannibal has had 3 books.

The reason I say Hannibal,is because he's a shrink,he knows how the mind's of deranged killers work.

I reckon he could suss Joker out easily and know exactly what he's up to or planning to do.

Draco69
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Joker has had over 50 years to display his intelligence.Hannibal has had 3 books.

Yes. EXACTLY.

The reason I say Hannibal,is because he's a shrink,he knows how the mind's of deranged killers work.

Not the JOKER. Red Dragon? Please. I could figure out his "deranged" mind. No psychiatrist on Earth could figure out the Joker. Even telepaths couldn't figure him out. To make things worse, even the goddamn SPECTRE was afraid of his mind. You're telling Hector can do what telepaths and the Spectre, the Wrath of God himself have failed?

I reckon he could suss Joker out easily and know exactly what he's up to or planning to do.

Um. NO. Who has Hector outsmarted? The FBI. Big whoop. Joker outsmarts every other day. AND Lex Luthor. AND the JLA. Seriously, dude, you're reaching....

klwiggs
Based on what? Lector doesn't have any indiction that he's smarter than Lector. Besides saying he's a genius and psychologist. If that's your definition of higher intelligence...

what, Lector doesn't inidcate he's smarter than himself?

Another reason Joker is not a genius is because his insanity makes him too unpredictable at times. At one point he could be outsmarting Lex Luthor, the next he could be having a hissyfit over something trivial.

You can't let your fanfare overhype the Joker, I like the Joker and consider him to be one of the best villains ever, but his intelligence is not as high as Lecters.

In the end, I think Joker will be triumphant in killing Lecter because Lecter is not one to use a lot of weapons.

Draco69
what, Lector doesn't inidcate he's smarter than himself?

Has he outsmarted the entire world and the omniscent being capable of rewriting reality? No? Than Joker's smarter.

Another reason Joker is not a genius is because his insanity makes him too unpredictable at times. At one point he could be outsmarting Lex Luthor, the next he could be having a hissyfit over something trivial.

Honey. Insanity doesn't equal stupidity. The Joker is insane, and unstable and quite unpredictable. But it doesn't take away from his intelligence. In fact a great many of the greatest intellectuals in history had severe mental problems.

You can't let your fanfare overhype the Joker, I like the Joker and consider him to be one of the best villains ever, but his intelligence is not as high as Lecters.

Again, you haven't proved that Lector is somehow more intelligent than Joker. Other than: he's a criminal psychiatrist and he's a genius. That's it. Meanwhile I....

In the end, I think Joker will be triumphant in killing Lecter because Lecter is not one to use a lot of weapons.

Pretty much.

Doc Ock
Yes. EXACTLY.

So Hannibal can be shown to everything the Joker has done,because he's displayed just as great an intelligence as Joker has.

Red Dragon,Buffalo Bill and a bunch of other killers mentioned in the first movie.

Joker is a nut case with a clown fetish.Nothing to figure out.Other than what he's up to.Which Batman constantly does and Hannibal could easily do too big grin

You're the one who's reaching.

You've got nothing that proves otherwise.Hannibal is more than a match for Joker.I say he could take him.

You don't think so?? Lovely.Your OPINION.

klwiggs
I wasn't saying that insanity equals stupidity, I saying that Joker's unpredictability which is due to his insanity and obsessions takes over him at times and prevents him from thinking rationally which keeps him from being a genius.

An example of this is in Batman #450 where Joker goes goes into a nervous breakdown questioning who he is and puts the red hood on all because his crimes were not reportedly funny on the news. Joker freaks himself so much that at one point he is shivering on his bed in terror because he thinks he might have lost his humor.

Now that doesn't sound like the actions of an intelliectual genius and it shows that sometimes the Joker insanity can be his downfall as well as his uprising.

Draco69
So Hannibal can be shown to everything the Joker has done,because he's displayed just as great an intelligence as Joker has.

AGAIN. What has Lector done that in any way shows that he is more intelligent than Joker. You have failed to show ANY examples. Which no doubt will be unimpressive.

Red Dragon,Buffalo Bill and a bunch of other killers mentioned in the first movie.

That's nice. So what?

Joker is a nut case with a clown fetish.Nothing to figure out.

This statement ALONE decipts your lack of knowledge regarding the Joker. Good Lord. Did you just watch the cartoon or something?

Other than what he's up to.Which Batman constantly does and Hannibal could easily do too big grin

No he can't. And Batman has failed NUMEROUS times to figure out what the Joker is up too. And when on certain occasions he does...Batman arrives too late. The JLA combined had to rack their heads together to figure out what the Joker is up too.

You're the one who's reaching.

This coming from a guy who thinks the Joker just has a "clown fetish?"

You've got nothing that proves otherwise.Hannibal is more than a match for Joker.

Outsmarted Luthor. And Batman. And the JLA. And a omniscent 5th dimensional being. And the proverbial arm of GOD. Is your subconscious making these words invisible or something?

I say he could take him.

What you say is dead wrong though...

You don't think so?? Lovely.Your OPINION.

My opinion is in this case correct though....

Draco69
I wasn't saying that insanity equals stupidity, I saying that Joker's unpredictability which is due to his insanity and obsessions takes over him at times and prevents him from thinking rationally which keeps him from being a genius.

Which doesn't STOP him from being a genius anymore than full paralysis stops Hawking from being a genius. You have this incorrect tendency to believe that emotional stability and wanton obsessions can somehow make a person's intelligence invalidated. Einstein by your definiton isn't a genius either...

n example of this is in Batman #450 where Joker goes goes into a nervous breakdown questioning who he is and puts the red hood on all because his crimes were not reportedly funny on the news. Joker freaks himself so much that at one point he is shivering on his bed in terror because he thinks he might have lost his humor.

Again. He's insane. This has nothing to do with intelligence. Or wits. This just proves he's nuts.

Now that doesn't sound like the actions of an intelliectual genius and it shows that sometimes the Joker insanity can be his downfall as well as his uprising.

Sauting and eating a human brain doesn't sound like the actions of an intellectual genius either, if that's the way you want to go...

Intelligence has NOTHING to do with emotional stability....

klwiggs
I have already stated Lecter intelligence when I mentioned that he can read police case files and find out the what the killers are thinking and doing without leaving a prision cell. You never did say that Joker could do the same thing, you just said that being a psychiatrist doesn't mean Lecter's a genius.

Give me an example of when Joker has used his intellect to figure out something as complicated as that.

Draco69
I have already stated Lecter intelligence when I mentioned that he can read police case files and find out the what the killers are thinking and doing without leaving a prision cell.

Which isn't impressive by comic standards. Hell. Even Robin can do that.

You never did say that Joker could do the same thing, you just said that being a psychiatrist doesn't mean Lecter's a genius.

Joker doesn't need to read case files. He can figure someone just by looking a person. Which makes him extremely unnerving. In one issue, he figured out a cop he was passing. The cop was driven insane in one monologue.

Give me an example of when Joker has used his intellect to figure out something as complicated as that.

-broke into Pentagon and made his way out completely undetected.

-hotwired a nuclear bomb

-figured out the Philosopher's Stone in mere moments when Lex Luthor spent MONTHS trying to figure it out.

-managed to cause a Y2K-esque virus, making every computer/TV screen have his horrifying image.

-managed to create a kryptonite acid with a high-school chemistry set

Need I go?

Warmonger
You cna stop now Draco. You've made your point and I think those two are reading the words but they aren't sinking in.

klwiggs
Reading people doesn't mean intelligence and all those feats where in a comic book world. If Joker was in a more realistic world like Lecters he wouldn't be able to do any of those things.

In the realistic world a guy in a clown suit would never get in and out of the Pentegon with the security they have. Any realistic nuclear bomb just can't be hotwired, they have special percautions for terrorist situations. Viruses making every computer have the same image is unrealistic and improbable.

Joker manages to do all these unrealistic feats but can't solve a crime supposibly so simple Robin can do it. If thats the case then your saying Robin is smarter than Joker.

Warmonger
Trying to deflect the issue onto Joker's realism? I was hoping it would be example sof Lecter's superior intelectual feats.

Draco69
Reading people doesn't mean intelligence and all those feats where in a comic book world. If Joker was in a more realistic world like Lecters he wouldn't be able to do any of those things.

And? Feats are feats. Whether or not it's real is negatory in this forum.

n the realistic world a guy in a clown suit would never get in and out of the Pentegon with the security they have. Any realistic nuclear bomb just can't be hotwired, they have special percautions for terrorist situations. Viruses making every computer have the same image is unrealistic and improbable.

And yet Joker did it. Yes, all of what you're saying is true. But Joker has done it. Which proves he's far more intelligent than Lector who's best feats simply don't compare.

oker manages to do all these unrealistic feats but can't solve a crime supposibly so simple Robin can do it.

That's because he doesn't WANT to solve a crime. He's a CRIMINAL....

If thats the case then your saying Robin is smarter than Joker.

I didn't say that. I'm saying Lector's best feats aren't impressive in the world of comics. Robin has done and continues to do things that put Lector to shame. It's comics. It's not supposed to make sense.

kgkg
Joker is the best villian out there

house
I would say joker because he has superior crazieness and h2h...

Mider
First off your putting Hannibal from a novel against a comic the propurtions are totally unfair now if they made Hannibal into a comic im sure they would boost his intelligence if they had to put him up against people like superman and the like if he was in the dc universe he would probably study all the science that Luthor and the like know and since he is a psychitrist he would mess with jokers head and even if joker managed to do something to him he would outsmart him in the end joker is smart but in the end he always gets dooped

Juntai
Originally posted by kgkg
Joker is the best villian out there
Top 5 easily in any universe.
Batman has the best rogues gallery alltogether.

DarkCrawler
Christ, klwiggs, do you read anything Draco posts? If you don't, let me post this one again:

-hotwired a nuclear bomb

-figured out the Philosopher's Stone in mere moments when Lex Luthor spent MONTHS trying to figure it out.

-managed to cause a Y2K-esque virus, making every computer/TV screen have his horrifying image.

Hannibal has not done anything comparable to that. ANYTHING.

Joker is about ten times as smart as Hannibal is.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
First off your putting Hannibal from a novel against a comic the propurtions are totally unfair now if they made Hannibal into a comic im sure they would boost his intelligence if they had to put him up against people like superman and the like if he was in the dc universe he would probably study all the science that Luthor and the like know and since he is a psychitrist he would mess with jokers head and even if joker managed to do something to him he would outsmart him in the end joker is smart but in the end he always gets dooped Actually, every psychitrist that has talked to Joker, either ended up doing his bidding or went insane as well, or he just killed.

Juntai
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Christ, klwiggs, do you read anything Draco posts? If you don't, let me post this one again:

-hotwired a nuclear bomb

Hannibal has not done anything comparable to that. ANYTHING.

Joker is about ten times as smart as Hannibal is. No, they're not bothering to read. Joker is on an entirely different level.

Solidus Snake
lector cannot affect joker mentally when martian manhunter couldnt do it over an period of time

Doc Ock
This Draco69 is an ignorant person.

You reckon that just because someone hasn't done something,that means they cannot do it.Is that what you think???

WRONG!!!!

Lecter has shown a superior intelligence.He's cut from the same cloth as the Joker.Which is why he would have Joker sussed easily.Luthor,Batman,JLA aren't insane and evil killers.Lecter is.

Pit Lecter against Luthor or Batman or whoever and he can do anything Joker has done.Better even I reckon.

And for the record,I've read practically every Joker story there is.A failed comedian who turned to crime as the red hood,who fell in a tank of acid and became like a Joker.So he went nuts and began pulling off insane crimes for laughs and attention.

Joker thinks of himself as a performance artist,and Gotham city is his stage,the people are his audience.

You don't need a psychology degree to figure him out.

Doc Ock
Has he outsmarted the entire world and the omniscent being capable of rewriting reality? No?

And do you have any proof to say he cannot do this???

No???

And you haven't proved Lecter can't do anything that Joker can do.

So what's your point???

Doc Ock
The Joker can't even avoid incarceration for very long.

Lecter has for years big grin

DarkCrawler

And you haven't proved Lecter can't do anything that Joker can do.

You haven't proven that he CAN do anything that Joker can do.

Draco has posted intelligence feats that Joker has done...it's your turn now to show something that exceeds them. That's the way it's done here on versus forums...

Draco69
This Draco69 is an ignorant person.

erm

You reckon that just because someone hasn't done something,that means they cannot do it.Is that what you think???

The Joker has evaded the FBI for years and has never been captured by them. Lector on the other hand got outsmarted by a rookie agent...

WRONG!!!!

If you're referring to your post...

Lecter has shown a superior intelligence.He's cut from the same cloth as the Joker.Which is why he would have Joker sussed

You say this....and yet you don't prove it. I've asked for evidence numerous times but you just seem to ignore me....

Luthor,Batman,JLA aren't insane and evil killers.Lecter is.

So you have to be insane to be smarter than Joker...? You're confusing us....

Pit Lecter against Luthor or Batman or whoever and he can do anything Joker has done.Better even I reckon.

Based on WHAT? EVIDENCE. You have no evidence to prove any of this...which means your arguement is bull****.

And for the record,I've read practically every Joker story there is.

This is a blatant lie....obviously.

A failed comedian who turned to crime as the red hood,who fell in a tank of acid and became like a Joker.So he went nuts and began pulling off insane crimes for laughs and attention.

This sounds suspiciously like the biography of the Joker from Wikipedia....

And no actually the origin is defunct.

oker thinks of himself as a performance artist,and Gotham city is his stage,the people are his audience.

You got that part right.

You don't need a psychology degree to figure him out.

Tell that to the leagues of renown psychiatrists and telepaths who tried to figure him out...and failed.

Draco69

That's because he gets caught by superheroes.....

Joker has NEVER been successfully caught by either the FBI, CIA, govermental agents. Hell, a country failed to capture him.

Lector got caught by not one but TWO rookie agents...

Riiiight... wink

DarkCrawler

That is because Joker is insane...

Lecter has killed what, ten people?

Joker does stuff like that for fun...it's kind of hard to avoid going in prison when you kill people left and right.

Especially when the WORLD'S BEST DETECTIVE IS AFTER YOU.

Compared to rookie FBI Agents...laughing out loud

Agent Sterling would have gone crazy if she had spent a hour with Joker...

The Joker#1
I love Joker.

But Hannibal would OWN him.He is way smarter sad

Mainstream
Originally posted by The Joker#1
I love Joker.

yeah Hannibal would eat the Joker's liver with some father beans

Draco69
For the love of ....

Silence of the Lambs wasn't THAT good...

kgkg

Joker does stuff like that for fun...it's kind of hard to avoid going in prison when you kill people left and right.

Especially when the WORLD'S BEST DETECTIVE IS AFTER YOU.

Compared to rookie FBI Agents...laughing out loud

Agent Sterling would have gone crazy if she had spent a hour with Joker... so true

DarkCrawler
I love Joker.

Read the rest of the thread, don't just look at the title and post.

The Joker#1
The Joker has evaded the FBI for years and has never been captured by them. Lector on the other hand got outsmarted by a rookie agent...

The FBI never bother with Joker.They leave him to a guy in spandex with pointy ears big grin

Sorry,but you are wrong.

Joker and Lecter come from two different worlds.Lecter could do anything Joker can do.He is just as clever and just as insane.

You have ignored him asking you to prove why Lecter can't do what Joker does.

So cest la vie

You're confusing yourself.Batman is smarter than Joker.And he's not insane.

So is yours.

Lecter was eating people right under the FBI's noses for years.Heck he was helping them with their investigation.

It was blind luck that he got caught out.

No you're just being an ignorant moron there.

Go read Wikipedia then and see.

Because it's not

Says who???

Ever read the Killing Joke???

None of them are insane killers like Joker smile

The Joker#1
For the love of ....

Silence of the Lambs wasn't THAT good...

In your opinion.

I don't see any Batman movies winning Oscars smile

The Joker#1
Read the rest of the thread, don't just look at the title and post.

I did.

Joker is smart for sure.But Lecter I think is smarter.

The Joker#1

Oh right,so you have to have a high body count to be insane.

Gotcha roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
The FBI never bother with Joker.They leave him to a guy in spandex with pointy ears big grin

Your mannerisms seem wholly like DocOck...are you a sock....ooh that rhymes.

UM. NO. The Joker is at the top of the FBI's most wanted. And they fail every time to everytime....

Sorry,but you are wrong.

Look into the mirror and say this...

Joker and Lecter come from two different worlds.Lecter could do anything Joker can do.He is just as clever and just as insane.

BASED. ON. WHAT? I keep asking for evidence but noone ever posts anything besides: "He's a genius" or "He's insane".

So cest la vie

no expression

You're confusing yourself.Batman is smarter than Joker.And he's not insane.

I think that fact is established already....

So is yours.

erm

Lecter was eating people right under the FBI's noses for years.Heck he was helping them with their investigation.

So? The Joker managed to outsmart the goddamn U.N. He was clearly guilty of mass genocide...but he somehow managed to rackateer some bizarre diplomatic immunity.

it was blind luck that he got caught out.

No. It was critical investigation. By a rookie agent no less. TWO of them.

No you're just being an ignorant moron there.

You'll find most people here disagree...and attribute this description to you yourself.

Go read Wikipedia then and see.

I did. You lucky there's no rules against plagarism.

Because it's not

Denial isn't just a river....

ays who???

Says the people without a speech disorder...

Ever read the Killing Joke???

I did. You clearly didn't...

None of them are insane killers like Joker smile

You have to be insane killer to capture another insane killer...? What the f**k?

Draco69
In your opinion.

I don't see any Batman movies winning Oscars smile

Actually, several. Most notably for Cinematography.

Draco69
I did.

Joker is smart for sure.But Lecter I think is smarter.

BASED. ON. WHAT?

EVIDENCE.

PROOF.

It's like communicating with a lemur...

Doc Ock
Your mannerisms seem wholly like Doc Ock...are you a sock....ooh that rhymes.

Why,because he agrees with me???

Grow up.

Can you point me to a story where they even TRY and capture him???

It's always Batman and Gordon trying to capture Joker.

Ah another sign of your maturity.

Keep them coming.

Watch the movies again dear.

The friggin Aythola gave him diplomatic immunity.

What has that got to do with Joker's genius????

If he was REALLY clever he wouldn't have tried to kill the U.N. and keep the diplomatic immunity for a bit longer until he really had a good plan cooking.

Who is this TWO of them??? I only saw Ed Norton's character capture him.

You're the one who is very rude.Your hostility to people not sharing your opinion is laughable.

Read these words:

I DID NOT GET THAT OFF WIKIPEDIA.

Understand??? Good.

There's a river called Denial???

roll eyes (sarcastic)

So not you then.

Wrong again.

But thanks for playing.

Who said that???

Did he not just say Batman captures Joker???

He means Lecter can UNDERSTAND Joker.Since he's a shrink and they're both nuts.

Doc Ock
Actually, several. Most notably for Cinematography.

The Batman movies won Oscars???

Show me the proof please.

Draco69
The Batman movies won Oscars???

Show me the proof please.

This was worth responding to first, because you ask me for proof....and yet when I ask for proof you seem to just wave it off.....

Doc Ock
This was worth responding to first, because you ask me for proof....and yet when I ask for proof you seem to just wave it off.....

Proof of what???

That Lecter is a genius???

Which movie do you want me to start with???

DarkCrawler
Just list one thing that shows that he is smarter then Joker...

Draco69
Why,because he agrees with me???

No. You're sock. You have the same ISPs. Which means you getting banned for such a serious offense.

Grow up.

Yes. I agree you should.

Can you point me to a story where they even TRY and capture him???

Gotham Central...

And where's your proof?

It's always Batman and Gordon trying to capture Joker.

No, not really. The Joker IS mainly focused on by the Batman. But many governments consider him a world threat. Especially after the genocide ordeal. If he attracts the attention of the god-slaying, crisis-averting JLA, that's testament to his notoriety.

Ah another sign of your maturity.

Well, people DO say I have old eyes...

Keep them coming.

Watch the movies again dear.

Once was enough. Especially with Red Dragon. sick

The friggin Aythola gave him diplomatic immunity.

Not true....

What has that got to do with Joker's genius????

If he can outsmart the U.N. AND all its lawyers....

If he was REALLY clever he wouldn't have tried to kill the U.N. and keep the diplomatic immunity for a bit longer until he really had a good plan cooking.

He had no need for it. He's insane. What REALLY matters is that he still managed to dupe the legal system of the U.N. Which noone has EVER managed to do.

Who is this TWO of them??? I only saw Ed Norton's character capture him.

Stiles and the forgettable loser from Red Dragon.

You're the one who is very rude.Your hostility to people not sharing your opinion is laughable.

You called me an ignorant moron.... erm

I never called you anything.

Read these words:

I DID NOT GET THAT OFF WIKIPEDIA.

Uh-uh...

Understand??? Good.

There's a river called Denial???

In Egypt....It's a very common phrase.....

So not you then.

No, honey, it's "I" or "me" not "you"

Speech therapy can help you...

Wrong again.

And...? I can be monosymballic too. You're wrong.

But thanks for playing.

This game of yours is quite tiresome...

no expression

id he not just say Batman captures Joker???

What...? What the f**k?

He means Lecter can UNDERSTAND Joker.Since theyhe's a shrink and they're both nuts.

Honey. If the literal Wrath of God cannot understand the Joker...than a cannibalistic shrink isn't either.

Draco69
Just list one thing that shows that he is smarter then Joker...

Ditto. Like an event. A feat. A task.

dman2008
Lecter gets beaten by FBI agents

Joker goes up against Batman and the JLA and does pretty well

JLA<FBI

Joker<Lecter

DarkCrawler
It actually should be:

JLA>FBI

Joker>Lecter

smile

dman2008
It actually should be:

JLA>FBI

Joker>Lecter

smile

Oh yeah thats what I meant. i guess I wasn't looking when I typed that out.
big grin

Stupid confusing math symbols mad

Warmonger
If lecter can't outwit one rookie FBI agent but Joker can outwit the world and all of the hardet investigators in DC then he is smarter than Lectere.

Mider
Ive already told you all your comparing a comic book villian to a real world villian and even then Lecter is probably smarter then anyone in the real world the point is your putting the bar way up there Lecter doesnt have Jokers resources and how could he get them anyway does Lecter live in a world were that kind of stuff is possible creating kryptonite with mear chemicals thats bull Hannibal could do that too but he would have to do it on actual real world logic not comic logic if you put them into there own comics lol then Hannibal would probably be taking over the world too.

DarkCrawler
Hannibal Lecter is not really nothing special in comics.

Actually, he is dumb compared to some comic characters...

If he would be in comics, he would be perhaps a C-rated Daredevil/Batman villain who would appear in side story in maybe one issue.

Mider
Hannibal would be another Ra's Al Ghoul or should be that level of a villian anyway i like both characters i just found out how Joker infected Circe with his venom and she went nuts and turned superman into a monster DANG THATS GOOD hay which one of you can answer me the following questions!

What comic did the joker do this in:
Solve the philosophy stone and also make kriptonite from a chemistry set.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.