wolverine vs magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buckfutter
even though magneto is the master of magnitism do you think he can break wolverines adamantium which is indistructable.

lets hear your opinon

King KAM
Originally posted by buckfutter
even though magneto is the master of magnitism do you think he can break wolverines adamantium which is indistructable.

lets hear your opinon hes done it already.....

buckfutter
Originally posted by King KAM
hes done it already..... which book ?

King KAM
which book ? Originally posted by buckfutter
which book ? your new here....so im gonna give you some advice, just layback and read for a while....and it was done in x-men about 10 or so years ago...

buckfutter
your new here....so im gonna give you some advice, just layback and read for a while....and it was done in x-men about 10 or so years ago... just cause im knew that doesnt mean i dont know whats going on. and x-men about 10 or so years ago ? be a little more specific there pall

Crease
It was Xmen #25 with the holographic cover. Continued in Wolverine #75, also with a holographic cover.

King KAM
just cause im knew that doesnt mean i dont know whats going on. and x-men about 10 or so years ago ? be a little more specific there pall im not trying to put you down, im trying to help you, and it was in X-men#25

TwisterGameX
Spiderman had a better chance vs magneto

buckfutter
Originally posted by Crease
It was Xmen #25 with the holographic cover. Continued in Wolverine #75, also with a holographic cover. which series of xmen ?

King KAM
which series of xmen ? x-men, thats the series, if you wanna read the issue summary, go to uncannyxmen.net

Crease
By the way, this is an incedibly lopsided thread...Wolverine wouldn't be a threat to Magneto at all without PIS or CIS...King Kam actually gave you good advice...

King KAM
By the way, this is an incedibly lopsided thread...Wolverine wouldn't be a threat to Magneto at all without PIS or CIS...King Kam actually gave you good advice... crease, we seem to agree alot....i like you

buckfutter
x-men, thats the series, if you wanna read the issue summary, go to uncannyxmen.net thats what i was asking it it was uncanny xmen the animated series or the new series thats out now. theres many. if u didnt notice

King KAM
thats what i was asking it it was uncanny xmen the animated series or the new series thats out now. theres many. if u didnt notice its not uncanny xmen, the site uncannyxmen has all kinds of summaries

Crease
crease, we seem to agree alot....i like you

No prob...I noticed that two with a couple of threads...We've had an awful lot of lopsided vs battles today...almost all with new guys posting them...think maybe someone's having fun with us?

buckfutter
the one from 1966 uncanny xmen # 25 ?

King KAM
No prob...I noticed that two with a couple of threads...We've had an awful lot of lopsided vs battles today...almost all with new guys posting them...think maybe someone's having fun with us? possibly......you stick around i need more people who love thanos.

buckfutter
No prob...I noticed that two with a couple of threads...We've had an awful lot of lopsided vs battles today...almost all with new guys posting them...think maybe someone's having fun with us? was it entertaining for you the 1st day you came ?

King KAM
was it entertaining for you the 1st day you came ? of course it was, i didnt know jack shit, but i studied and read up alot.

buckfutter
of course it was, i didnt know jack shit, but i studied and read up alot. the uncanny xmen # 25 from 1966 or somwhere along there ? or another series ?

King KAM
the uncanny xmen # 25 from 1966 or somwhere along there ? or another series ? no its just regular x-men..... uncannyxmen.net is just the name of a really good xmen site

buckfutter
i admit most of u probably no more than me cause youve been here long but ive read 100s of comic books. i dont read alot as i use to. i hardly ever buy anymore. every now and then il get one

King KAM
i admit most of u probably no more than me cause youve been here long but ive read 100s of comic books. i dont read alot as i use to. i hardly ever buy anymore. every now and then il get one i just started collectin a few months back.

buckfutter
no its just regular x-men..... uncannyxmen.net is just the name of a really good xmen site can u post a pic. of the cover so maybe later on il check it out

Crease
can u post a pic. of the cover so maybe later on il check it out

I'll post it soon...I've got a little over 2,000 books at my father's place in the basement. It's in with those.

King KAM
http://uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1085 theres the exact link

buckfutter
I'll post it soon...I've got a little over 2,000 books at my father's place in the basement. It's in with those. i wouldnt keep my books in the basement. get them all dusty and crap unless you got them covered up good.

Crease
possibly......you stick around i need more people who love thanos.

Thanos and thor are the 2 reason's I still collect at all...Sad neither has a book right now...As much as he gets props, Thanos is still underrated here.

King KAM
Thanos and thor are the 2 reason's I still collect at all...Sad neither has a book right now...As much as he gets props, Thanos is still underrated here. The mad titan will prove them all wrong, as soon as he comes back from the dead that is...

buckfutter
http://uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1085 theres the exact link thanx for the post il probably check out the book this week end

King KAM
np

buckfutter
np its wolverine # 25 fatal attractions also ?

King KAM
its wolverine # 25 fatal attractions also ? dont think so

buckfutter
It was Xmen #25 with the holographic cover. Continued in Wolverine #75, also with a holographic cover. there both the same year ? fatal attractions both

King KAM
there both the same year ? fatal attractions both think so....

Crease
there both the same year ? fatal attractions both

Yes

King KAM
Yes wolverine got that old grey sumamabich back

Swanky-Tuna
He didn't straight break it, he destabilized it and made it melt out of Wolverine's pores.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.