quick question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth zamorak
Mech vader sucks from what ive heard, am I right?

and name some jedi mech vader could defeat.

Captain REX
That's not a question. no expression

He obviously could defeat everyone but Luke, seeing as all the Jedi who survived Order 66 are pretty much dead.

overlord
He beats the lightsaber almost out of Lukes hand with only using one arm in ESB and he wasn't even giving his best.
I figure he could hold his own against quite a lot of jedi as even most of the jedi council weren't that great.

Darth243
Vader could have easily killed luke, but being his son and all.......

Captain REX
Yup.

Decay
hes doesnt suck, just in comparison to what he could have been hes very weak. he could take out a fair few i think, in republic 78 he took out the dark woman. and luke kind of overwhelmed him in rotj, alot of rage, plus he appeared out of nowhere. vader never really got his bearings, i think luke would have won in the end anyway but with a bit of difficulty.

im reading rise of darth vader now so my guess is he will take a few out in it, and after reading crimson empire id say hes still very skilled. he toyed with the best of the red guard before killing him, and their pretty much as skilled as humans can be.

Darth Jello
he doesn't suck, His construction does and i'm guessing he managed to tweak it enough to make it workable, hence all the suit design changes in the OT. He had to develope an entirely new style of combat for himself to due an awkward grip cause by his huge new hands and him now having to protect his center more, like Grievous had to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.