Thanos vs. Black Adam/Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thanos

vs.

Black Adam
Captain Marvel

kgkg
Thanos easily

thesilverspider
^^^^^yea

Warmonger
Thanos shokes these fruti cakes, one for each hand.

Lucid Lui
Thanos wins...

dvampire
Black Adam/Captain Marvel wins. smile

the Darkone
Originally posted by dvampire
Black Adam/Captain Marvel wins. smile

Fanboys don't count.

the Darkone
If anybody truly thinks that captain marvel and black adam can win, they are smoking the chronic too much. Thanos is a lower ranking sky-father who would curb stomp the f**k out of them.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by the Darkone
If anybody truly thinks that captain marvel and black adam can win, they are smoking the chronic too much. Thanos is a lower ranking sky-father who would curb stomp the f**k out of them.

Black Adam and Captain Marvel have the physical and mental attributes of Skyfathers. Thanos has never been said or shown to be skyfather material. He didn't hurt Odin AT ALL during their fight. The only thing he managed to do was to not pass out. That's a durability feat. But that does NOT put him on the Skyfather level.

I'd say Black Adam and Captain Marvel win more often than not i there's no prep.

Wild Cowboy
Ah, but this is Thanos.......... he always has prep time........

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
Ah, but this is Thanos.......... he always has prep time........

Not around here he doesn't sad
I was in a discussion with Draco69 i believe a few days ago as to why Odin managed to break out of the "pure force" cube thing that Thanos tried to imprison him in during their fight. My theory was that the fact that Odin's powers are magically based (which he admits to several times during the fight), Thanos' tech-induced powers are less than fully potent when used on him.

Black Adam and CM are in the same situation as Odin.
So if i'm right with my little theory, then even with some prep it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

Wild Cowboy
So........... what if they both tried to hug Thanos together (gay, i know) and call upon as many lightning strikes as possible !!!

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
So........... what if they both tried to hug Thanos together (gay, i know) and call upon as many lightning strikes as possible !!!

You mean a la Kingdom Come? Thanos would probably do the same thing as Superman. Catch their heads when they're in "normal" form and rip their skulls + spine out of their bodies.

the Darkone
Thanos is a very powerful being, even Odin stated that thanos has the ability to tap into unknown power source. Thanos as mutant eternal has all of the abilities of all eternals and same ability to increase his strength and other abilities at will. Thanos will turn then into his b***hes with ease, 10/10.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos is a very powerful being, even Odin stated that thanos has the ability to tap into unknown power source. Thanos as mutant eternal has all of the abilities of all eternals and same ability to increase his strength and other abilities at will. Thanos will turn then into his b***hes with ease, 10/10.

He's not a mutant eternal AFAIK. He's an eternal that unlike Sersi and the other eternals from Earth, is from Titan. His innate eternal powers were increased both by Death and by himself a couple of times.

However, that still doesn't mean he's got what it takes to duke it out with Gods.

If it weren't for those enhancements death and he himself made, would you ever say "An eternal is as strong as a skyfather" ?
I doubt it. And even WITH all the enhancements, his only skyfather-worthy feat was against Odin. And remember, he didn't BEAT or even HURT Odin. he just didn't die.

So no, i don't think Thanos can beat two guys that have the attributes of skyfathers erm

thesilverspider
thanos wins 10/10
when has thanos have problems with superman level guys before.

grey fox
Black Adam and Cap Marvel .

I' can see a double whammy attack from both sides , with constant pummeling from Adam while Cap M keeps hitting thanos with Lightening

thesilverspider
not gonna happen

grey fox
Black Adam is fast enough to keep up with thanos and strong enough to 'just' keep him distracted for bolts of magical lightening to hit him. Eventually those bolt's are gonna hurt....

thesilverspider
thanos has taken the surfer out easily and he is way faster then adam.he fought drax who is stronger and whooped his ass.thanos would kill these two.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by thesilverspider
thanos wins 10/10
when has thanos have problems with superman level guys before.

Thor has beaten him ... smile

grey fox
Their we go *claps*

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Thor has beaten him ... smile

when was this........

Fishy 500
when was this........

During Jurgens run, b4 King Thor. Thanos teams up with the Mangog, Thor ends up beating both smile ..... eventually shifty

thesilverspider
During Jurgens run, b4 King Thor. Thanos teams up with the Mangog, Thor ends up beating both smile ..... eventually shifty

you sure about that.............. wink

Fishy 500
you sure about that.............. wink

Indeed ... but for some reason i don't think you've read it. wink

'thanos has taken the surfer out easily and he is way faster then adam.he fought drax who is stronger and whooped his ass.thanos would kill these two.'

DC higher tier characters are generally alot moe powerful than marvel ones. Thanos's record probabaly wouldn't have been as 'near perfect' in the D.C. universe. smile'

Thanos still probably wins ! smile

Juntai
Most of the time you see Thanos he's amped up with one power source or another...
If when he DOESN'T have these, Thor can beat him and Mangog together?
It's very believable that BA and CM could do it, they call upon all kinds of magic power.

Also, Marvel heros almost never FIGHT at those high speeds. You'll notice when Surfer was moving fast trying to take the IG, Thanos was sitting still. Black Adam and Captain Marvel are superfast too, and not just in a straight shot like Surfer was doing.. they FIGHT like that.

Want proof?

Here's a scan of him keeping up with Jay Garrick tapping the Speed Force. And the narration even states that everyone was just statues, and BA before Flash came out of nowhere was saying he'd kill the entire JSA team in the space of a heartbeat.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Juntai
Most of the time you see Thanos he's amped up with one power source or another...
It's very believable that BA and CM could do it, they call upon all kinds of magic power.

Also, Marvel heros almost never FIGHT at those high speeds. You'll notice when Surfer was moving fast trying to take the IG, Thanos was sitting still. Black Adam and Captain Marvel are superfast too, and not just in a straight shot like Surfer was doing.. they FIGHT like that.

Want proof?

Here's a scan of him keeping up with Jay Garrick tapping the Speed Force. And the narration even states that everyone was just statues, and BA before Flash came out of nowhere was saying he'd kill the entire JSA team in the space of a heartbeat.

Agreed ! smile

kgkg
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Black Adam and Captain Marvel have the physical and mental attributes of Skyfathers. Thanos has never been said or shown to be skyfather material. He didn't hurt Odin AT ALL during their fight. The only thing he managed to do was to not pass out. That's a durability feat. But that does NOT put him on the Skyfather level.

I'd say Black Adam and Captain Marvel win more often than not i there's no prep. Physical and mental attributes of Skyfathers

They do???????

last time i checked they were Superman level Character

kgkg
Originally posted by Juntai

Want proof?

Most time he is amped?

Really know? Like when (tyrant)

Thor beat mangog , and Thanos he was amped those character have literally own multiple thor like characters.

THanos wins easily by punching both of them out with ease or trapping them

kgkg
Thor has beaten him ... smile not normal Thor

kgkg
I was in a discussion with Draco69 i believe a few days ago as to why Odin managed to break out of the "pure force" cube thing that Thanos tried to imprison him in during their fight. My theory was that the fact that Odin's powers are magically based (which he admits to several times during the fight), Thanos' tech-induced powers are less than fully potent when used on him.

Black Adam and CM are in the same situation as Odin.
So if i'm right with my little theory, then even with some prep it wouldn't make that much of a difference.
Actually Odin broke because he was more powerful then Thanos. Magic had very little to do with it. He even says this worked on my Son ( who had the power gem) and was MAD “who is magical.

Much Stonger than CM , BA combined.

Then by ur logic Mad thor should have as well.

Black Adam and CM are not at Odin's level.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by kgkg
Most time he is amped?

Really know? Like when (tyrant)

Thor beat mangog , and Thanos he was amped those character have literally own multiple thor like characters.

THanos wins easily by punching both of them out with ease or trapping them

Ehhhhh ? confused

This makes no sense :

'Thor beat mangog , and Thanos he was amped those character have literally own multiple thor like characters.' smile

thesilverspider
it wasn't normal thor who beat mangog

Fishy 500
it wasn't normal thor who beat mangog

I know ... It was a tired and battered Thor wearing his belt smile

thesilverspider
I know ... It was a tired and battered Thor wearing his belt smile

didn't he do the god blast down his throat.

kgkg
Ehhhhh ? confused

This makes no sense :

'Thor beat mangog , and Thanos he was amped those character have literally own multiple thor like characters.' smile
Let me retry embarrasment

When Thor beat both Mangog and Thanos he wasn't at his normal level.

Thanos and Mangog have owned multiple Thor like characters (together) in the past.

And the recent showing of thor trying to attack Thanos resulted in this

Fishy 500
didn't he blast down his throat.

I hope your talking about comics here(shifty)

Yeah thats the one ... down the Mangogs throat ! I think it was referred to as the 'anti force' smile

thesilverspider
I hope your talking about comics here(shifty)
sad well you did alter my post a bit....

Fishy 500
Let me retry embarrasment

When Thor beat both Mangog and Thanos he wasn't at his normal level.

Thanos and Mangog have owned multiple Thor like characters (together) in the past.

And the recent showing of thor trying to attack Thanos resulted in this

He had his belt on ... yes

He's hardly Skyfather level with his belt on ! smile He's hardly Superman level with his belt on ! smile

kgkg
He had his belt on ... yes

He's hardly Skyfather level with his belt on ! smile He's hardly Superman level with his belt on ! smile
He is hardly Superman level/?????????/

His attacks are well beyond Superman even at normal levels.

Fishy 500
He is hardly Superman level/?????????/

His attacks are well beyond Superman even at normal levels.

.... yawn

Sure they are KG ... sure they are ! smile

kgkg
.... yawn

Sure they are KG ... sure they are ! smile
Of course when you have a guy whose attack are punching and heat.

Thor hammer have power to K.O anyone , and he also has GODFORCE

Fishy 500
Of course when you have a guy whose attack are punching and heat.

Thor hammer have power to K.O anyone , and he also has GODFORCE

"Thor hammer have power to K.O anyone " confused confused

Uhhh thanks KG .... for your Hulk impression, but i disagree. smile

kgkg
"Thor hammer have power to K.O anyone " confused confused

Uhhh thanks KG .... for your Hulk impression, but i disagree. smile
Anyone at Superman level (without magic protection)

Now you agree

Fishy 500
Anyone at Superman level (without magic protection)

Now you agree

Ummm no :

Wonderman
Nefaria
Iron man
Hulk
Pagan

All below Superman in durability ! smile

kgkg
Ummm no :

Wonderman
Nefaria
Iron man
Hulk
Pagan

All below Superman in durability ! smile
and he used GODFORCE?

Fishy 500
and he used GODFORCE?

Gladiator .... smile

kgkg
The point is Odin was amping and giving energy to the Belt.

Thor's attack did nothing much.

kgkg
Here is how powerful thanos is just with his energy lifts Thor and other like nothing smile

And in most of these battle Thanos is hardly amping his powers from the “dark source”

Fishy 500
Here is how powerful thanos is just with his energy lifts Thor and other like nothing smile

And in most of these battle Thanos is hardly amping his powers from the “dark source”

What book is that from ? smile

kgkg
What book is that from ? smile
It was an avenger mini with Madana.

Dark Urizen
Physical and mental attributes of Skyfathers

They do???????

last time i checked they were Superman level Character

S for the wisdom of Solomon
H for the strength of Hercules
A for the stamina of Atlas
Z for the power of Zeus (usually in the form of resistance to any injury)
A for the courage of Achilles
M for the speed of Mercury (and, by extension, the power to fly

Possessing the stamina of Shu, the swiftness of Heru (Horus), the strength of Amon, the wisdom of Zehuti (Thoth), the power of Aton, and the courage of Mehen, Adam was soon corrupted by the vastness of his powers.

eek!

Actually Odin broke because he was more powerful then Thanos. Magic had very little to do with it. He even says this worked on my Son ( who had the power gem) and was MAD “who is magical.

Much Stonger than CM , BA combined.

Then by ur logic Mad thor should have as well.

Black Adam and CM are not at Odin's level.

I never denied the fact that Odin was at a different level of power, but that it was magical power, which made a big difference in breaking out. Don't even compare normal Thor's (as in not RKT or KT) level of magical power to Odin, because it's like comparing how strong a flea is to a bull. You misunderstood by thinking what i meant was that magic was the only thing that helped in breaking the cube and that even a little pixy with magic could break it. No. But i did mean that magic of a certain power level, even below Odin but higher than Thor (which isn't hard to find, since he's an asswipe when it comes to magic), helps immeasurably against Thanos' scientifically acquired power.

leonidas
thanos.

kgkg
Nice wording they all get fraction of the gods powers.

Which rivals that of Superman/ WW nothing new

kgkg
Mad thor (with power gem) is normal?????????????

Beyonder

Thor is magical. He couldn't break free. Odin break free because he was a skyfather and thus had the power to do so. Odin even said that it would work on him like it worked on "his son." And last I know, Thor ain't adopted, both Gaea and Odin are magic beings; Thor as well.

With prep time, his armada killed Omega. With his tech, he imprisoned Thor. With his tech, he created clones from Galactus level on down to Dr. Strange.

If anything, Thor is more a magical by nature than either Thor.

If you count clones as the original. That was one of many clones of Thanos made, he talked about it in Infinity Abyss.

Dark Urizen
Nice wording they all get fraction of the gods powers.

Which rivals that of Superman/ WW nothing new

Not fractions, aspects. If it says "The strength of Hercules", it doesn't mean "10% of Hercules' strength". It means exactly what it says. So now, not fractions.

Mad thor (with power gem) is normal?????????????

You just love misinterpreting my words don't you? roll eyes (sarcastic)
I even mentioned by normal i mean not rune king thor or king thor. I was speaking magic power-wise. Are you daft?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Beyonder
Thor is magical. He couldn't break free. Odin break free because he was a skyfather and thus had the power to do so. Odin even said that it would work on him like it worked on "his son." And last I know, Thor ain't adopted, both Gaea and Odin are magic beings; Thor as well.

He is a magical creature. His power is magical in nature. His LEVEL of magic power is nowhere near Odin. Did i say Thor wasn't magical in nature? Did i say he was adopted? No. Did you assume that? Yes.

With prep time, his armada killed Omega. With his tech, he imprisoned Thor. With his tech, he created clones from Galactus level on down to Dr. Strange.

I didn't see anything about prep time in the OP. Maybe i missed something?

If anything, Thor is more a magical by nature than either Thor.

what? What the f**k?

Beyonder
He is a magical creature. His power is magical in nature. His LEVEL of magic power is nowhere near Odin. Did i say Thor wasn't magical in nature? Did i say he was adopted? No. Did you assume that? Yes.

Dark Urizen:
"My theory was that the fact that Odin's powers are magically based (which he admits to several times during the fight), Thanos' tech-induced powers are less than fully potent when used on him."

"Black Adam and CM are in the same situation as Odin.
So if i'm right with my little theory, then even with some prep it wouldn't make that much of a difference."

Where in this did you say Level? Your theory is that Odin's powers are "magical based" and thus Thanos' tech are less potent. Thor is magic based as well, Thanos' tech worked just fine on him.

BA and CM are beings with mystical power, so is Thor.

Dark Urizen:
"So if i'm right with my little theory, then even with some prep it wouldn't make that much of a difference."

Was responding to this. Maybe you should read what I quote first.

And the power of Zeus is exactly the power of Zeus right? If its the case, these guys would be Skyfather level, not being an equal of GL or Supes.

Dark Urizen
Dark Urizen:
"My theory was that the fact that Odin's powers are magically based (which he admits to several times during the fight), Thanos' tech-induced powers are less than fully potent when used on him."

"Black Adam and CM are in the same situation as Odin.
So if i'm right with my little theory, then even with some prep it wouldn't make that much of a difference."

Where in this did you say Level? Your theory is that Odin's powers are "magical based" and thus Thanos' tech are less potent. Thor is magic based as well, Thanos' tech worked just fine on him.

I never denied the fact that Odin was at a different level of power, but that it was magical power, which made a big difference in breaking out. Don't even compare normal Thor's (as in not RKT or KT) level of magical power to Odin, because it's like comparing how strong a flea is to a bull. You misunderstood by thinking what i meant was that magic was the only thing that helped in breaking the cube and that even a little pixy with magic could break it. No. But i did mean that magic of a certain power level, even below Odin but higher than Thor (which isn't hard to find, since he's an asswipe when it comes to magic), helps immeasurably against Thanos' scientifically acquired power.

Hope that cleared some things up.

Dark Urizen:
"So if i'm right with my little theory, then even with some prep it wouldn't make that much of a difference."

Was responding to this. Maybe you should read what I quote first.

My bad embarrasment

And the power of Zeus is exactly the power of Zeus right? If its the case, these guys would be Skyfather level, not being an equal of GL or Supes.

No, because "the power of Zeus" is specified as "usually in the form of resistance to any injury".

So again, aspects, not fractions. The aspects are at full power.

Like if for example Zeus was a contortionist and i said "I have Zeus' power to place my legs over my head". It would mean that i have his power of placing my legs over my head, to the same degree that he does. But it wouldn't mean i also have his superstrength, superspeed, magical lightning, etc. etc. etc.

Beyonder
He's not a mutant eternal AFAIK. He's an eternal that unlike Sersi and the other eternals from Earth, is from Titan. His innate eternal powers were increased both by Death and by himself a couple of times.

His father was an Earth Eternal; his mother was a Titan Eternal. His brother Eros was normal; he himself was a mutant among his people. He began his fascination with Death as a kid, later implanting bionics into his body. After he died, Death ressurcted him back stronger than before.

Tell that to Ultron, Neferia, Gladiator, Surfer, Ulik, and etc. that have duked it out and or won against Thor before.

? No. Eternals are no different from Gods. A Prime Eternal is as strong as a skyfather. A weakened Zuras, the Prime Eternal, stalemated Zeus. And please dont' bring up Prime Eternal Ikarus if your going to, even Thor with the Odin Force lacked experience in the beginning.

Eternal's power level go up and down like any pantheon of Gods. A Prime Eternal is around Skyfather level.

His other feats were going up against Tyrant and Kosmos. And Drax and Surfer got pwned one shot each by Odin. Annihilus has also been one shoted pwned by Odin.

Having attributes of skyfather is nothing like the real deal. CM and Adam are comparable to Surfer and Thor. When either CM or Adam down KO Surfer in less than 4-5 punches(Thanos), or PWNZ Surfer in one shot (Odin). Thanos stomps them.

Dark Urizen
"His father was an Earth Eternal; his mother was a Titan Eternal. His brother Eros was normal; he himself was a mutant among his people. He began his fascination with Death as a kid, later implanting bionics into his body. After he died, Death ressurcted him back stronger than before. "

Are you sure he was a mutant? Well, either way, i was aware of the death enhancement, which i myself mentioned earlier.

"Tell that to Ultron, Neferia, Gladiator, Surfer, Ulik, and etc. that have duked it out and or won against Thor before."

By Gods i meant Skyfathers

"? No. Eternals are no different from Gods. A Prime Eternal is as strong as a skyfather. A weakened Zuras, the Prime Eternal, stalemated Zeus."

Thanos isn't a Prime Eternal now is he? Prime Eternals are MAJORLY more potent than normal eternals. And what about Ika...

"And please dont' bring up Prime Eternal Ikarus if your going to, even Thor with the Odin Force lacked experience in the beginning. "

shifty I hate you.

"Eternal's power level go up and down like any pantheon of Gods. A Prime Eternal is around Skyfather level. "

I'm aware of that. Thanos is not and WAS not a Prime Eternal.

"His other feats were going up against Tyrant and Kosmos. And Drax and Surfer got pwned one shot each by Odin. Annihilus has also been one shoted pwned by Odin. "

And SS was once beaten to death by Thanos. Yes, i know. I've seen it. I even posted some of it in his respect thread (though i can't remember who beat me to posting his "kick the shit out of SS" scans roll eyes (sarcastic) )

"Having attributes of skyfather is nothing like the real deal. CM and Adam are comparable to Surfer and Thor. When either CM or Adam down KO Surfer in less than 4-5 punches(Thanos), or PWNZ Surfer in one shot (Odin). Thanos stomps them. "

You're thinking one-dimensionally. What you're thinking is "My special power is that i have the strength of Hercules". Except the truth is: "My special powerS ARE that i have: X, Y, Z, etc. etc. etc. " Meshed together, it's a very potent array of god-level attributes.

Beyonder

Are you sure he was a mutant? Well, either way, i was aware of the death enhancement, which i myself mentioned earlier.

He is.

Then say Skyfather, don't say Gods.

He isn't a Prime Eternal, nor is he just an Eternal. Most Eternals aren't on his level, nor are most gods. And his level is good enough to stand up to Odin for a drawn out fight; Drax and Surfer we're out as soon as the fight began.

Nor is he skyfather, but that didn't keep him down did it? And it's not needed to beat up people like CM and Adam who aren't skyfather's either.

Basically either BA or CM can deliever skyfather level attacks via lightning? They're not. And even Skyfather level attacks haven't put Thanos down. Additionally, neither CM nor BA have Skyfather durability now do they?

So if they aren't Skyfather in offensive attacks. What can they do to him?

Nor is they're durability any better than Thor, Drax, or Surfer. So how're they not going to get stomped?

Dark Urizen
"He is. "

Okay smile

"Then say Skyfather, don't say Gods. "

Well aren't WE the grumpy ones stick out tongue

"He isn't a Prime Eternal, nor is he just an Eternal. Most Eternals aren't on his level, nor are most gods. And his level is good enough to stand up to Odin for a drawn out fight; Drax and Surfer we're out as soon as the fight began. "

My vision of him is below Prime Eternal, above regular Eternal. And he DOES have an incredible durability. it's one of the things i love most about him, and i loved seeing it portrayed so well in that story arc, even though i wasn't terribly fond of him appearing to be a little masochistic erm

"Nor is he skyfather, but that didn't keep him down did it? And it's not needed to beat up people like CM and Adam who aren't skyfather's either."

No, he isn't Skyfather. And yes, he does have the durability of a God, but not of a Skyfather.

"Basically either BA or CM can deliever skyfather level attacks via lightning? They're not. And even Skyfather level attacks haven't put Thanos down. Additionally, neither CM nor BA have Skyfather durability now do they?"

yeah......actually they do sad

"So if they aren't Skyfather in offensive attacks. What can they do to him?"

I'm not sure yet. I didn't say they can beat him (i think). My point all along was that HE can't beat them.

"Nor is they're durability any better than Thor, Drax, or Surfer. So how're they not going to get stomped? "

Look up a bit. It is sad

DrDoom101
Thanos ****s em up

the Darkone
Thanos turns them into lapdogs.

Dizzle
The problem here is, while CM and BA are "supposed" to be as durable as Zeus and Aten... They simply aren't. Both are basically Superman physically, but a bit slower, a bit weaker, and a bit more durable. Nowhere near the level of high skyfathers, who get blasted with stuff like galaxy shaking blasts and take them in stride.

Milkie
Originally posted by Dizzle
The problem here is, while CM and BA are "supposed" to be as durable as Zeus and Aten... They simply aren't. Both are basically Superman physically, but a bit slower, a bit weaker, and a bit more durable. Nowhere near the level of high skyfathers, who get blasted with stuff like galaxy shaking blasts and take them in stride.

http://themot.org/gallery/d/1992-1/Incorrect.jpg

Crease
Thanos, b4 enhancements, fought Hulk, Thing, Thor and Hercules simultaneously. And laughed while doing it. "You call yourselves strong! I am strength personified!" Or some quote like that. Anyway, I'd take those four over BA and CM. Thanos wins.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Crease
Thanos, b4 enhancements, fought Hulk, Thing, Thor and Hercules simultaneously. And laughed while doing it. "You call yourselves strong! I am strength personified!" Or some quote like that. Anyway, I'd take those four over BA and CM. Thanos wins. Agreed

D-Block
Originally posted by Dizzle

CM and BA are not weaker or slower than SM. DC holds them back because we all know considering their power sources that SM should not even be in their league but he's DC's baby. But if they truly had the powers of the gods like they suppose to Thanos is done because if CM has Zeus's resistance to injury Thanos could not hurt him if he couldn't hurt Odin same for BA.

the Darkone
bump

JakeTheBank
Thanos still wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thanos still wins. Agreed.

Bentley
Originally posted by D-Block
CM and BA are not weaker or slower than SM. DC holds them back because we all know considering their power sources that SM should not even be in their league but he's DC's baby. But if they truly had the powers of the gods like they suppose to Thanos is done because if CM has Zeus's resistance to injury Thanos could not hurt him if he couldn't hurt Odin same for BA.

Why should their power sources be beyond Supes? He has defeated Darkseid who has defeated several god pantheons, I don't see him being their superior as a stretch to be honest.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Why should their power sources be beyond Supes? He has defeated Darkseid who has defeated several god pantheons, I don't see him being their superior as a stretch to be honest. That's an off panel feat which doesn't hold much if any weight at all. we don't know the circumstances, who they were, etc.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
That's an off panel feat which doesn't hold much if any weight at all. we don't know the circumstances, who they were, etc.

It proves that being a god in DC doesn't equal having higher status than a kriptonian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.