who can beat Zoom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
who can beat Zoom?

kgkg
amped Flash and Zoom

Draco69
Someone who can manipulate time. Dr. Strange with prep. Silver Surfer. etc.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Draco69
Someone who can manipulate time. Dr. Strange with prep. Silver Surfer. etc.

yea pretty much

Lucid Lui
Rune King Thor...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by kgkg
who can beat Zoom?
Does Jay really walk around wearing his silly metal hat?

Wild Cowboy
yes, he does

And SS cant beat Zoom !!! He cannot travel time under his own will !!! Or he would be crushed a millisecond before even doing that !!!

Dark Urizen
This whole SS travelling time thing is really baffling me. When i read the SS mini where Marduk was going to destroy the Earth and he was collecting the most talented children on Earth, knowing he couldn't stop Marduk, and couldn't stop the destruction of the Earth, he had to actually go into the core of the planet to stop its destruction instead of just going back in time and averting every single disaster that led to what was about to happen erm

Or when Galactus was a life-force junkie ( stick out tongue ) because of Red Shift, he had to sacrifice himself. Why didn't he just go back in time to stop Red Shift from tricking Galactus into consuming life force instead of the planet's energies?
And so on...

Wild Cowboy
True dat !!!

Adam Warlock
Looks like time travel to me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/time.jpg

smile

Adam Warlock
Can't forget about the time Surfer went back in time to avert the disaster which creates one of his most powerful enemies, the Overlord. smile

Avalonofthewind
Waverider would destroy him.

Dark Urizen
Nice scans Adam, but still, if it were so easy for him to time travel, how do you explain my examples and more where he didn't do it although it would've been exponentially easier than what he had to do to reach the same end ?

grey fox
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Nice scans Adam, but still, if it were so easy for him to time travel, how do you explain my examples and more where he didn't do it although it would've been exponentially easier than what he had to do to reach the same end ?

CIS

thesilverspider
Originally posted by grey fox
CIS

exactly.................. and other times its cause going back in time wouldn't have any effect.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
yes, he does

And SS cant beat Zoom !!! He cannot travel time under his own will !!! Or he would be crushed a millisecond before even doing that !!!

ss cant beat zoom yea ok................ confused

grey fox
Originally posted by thesilverspider
exactly.................. and other times its cause going back in time wouldn't have any effect.

No , it just seems like anyone with the capability to Travel through time has a insta 'block from using time travel' put upon them . Mostly because they could end any fight before it started.

Evil Doom Lord : MWHAHAHA Silver Surfer , i have come to destroy you and all your loved ones.

Surfer : *Goes back in time and punches E.D.L.'s pregnant mom in the stomach effectively killing him *

kgkg
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Actually SS travel and manipulate the fabric of time and space like nothing.

He has beaten enemies and brought them to the future, he has time travel a lot of times with no problem

Why doesn’t he do it? One of the times he did it the future didn’t look to good, or better yet he doesn’t really need to in many battles.

kgkg
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Looks like time travel to me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/time.jpg

smile THat was beyond Time Travel evil face

willRules
Aunt May wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.