Showdown In Latveria: Batman - Cap.america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

waterboy
Batman and Cap.America both are ask to assemble a team for a mission. Each have chosen a team to lead into a secret war, to overthrow and terminate the ruler of Latveria, Dr.Doom . Both teams have 1 month of of planning and prepping for a secret invasion of Latveria. Which of these 2 teams would by able to complete the mission?

THE DARK KNIGHTS:
Batman :TL
Nightwing
Catman
Deathstroke
Batgirl
Green Arrow,Ollie
Conner Hawke
Deadshot
Bane
Wildcat

Mission: Secret War.
Dark Knights must infotrate an invasion on the Country of Latveria and terminate Dr. Doom. The job must be done. The faith of the world is in your hands. 1 month of prep till mission launch.

THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS:
Cap.America :TL
Daredevil
Wolverine
Black Panther
Elektra
Hawkeye
Gambit
Bullsyeye
Crossbones
Punisher

Mission: Secret War.
Freedom Fighters must infotrate an invasion on the country of Latveria and terminate Dr.Doom. The job must be done.The faith of the world is in your hands. 1 month of prep till mission launch.

NOTE: Both teams will not be going in at the same time...This is kind of 2 threads in 1. Just to see which of any of these 2 teams could complete the mission. If 1 could over the other.

Some Q and A for you guys.

Which Team do you think will best prep going into the mission at the end of 1 month? and why?

Which 1 member of each team do you think will be a big surprise in the mission, someone that is not being looked at as a big factor, but might become 1? and why?

What team members of each team will have a hard time with the mission? and why?

Which team will be the better hand to hand fighting team, when things start to get ugly? and why?

5. Which if any of the 2 teams completes the mission? and how or why?

Lucid Lui
Both teams could do it. But Cap's team does it better. All that Wakandan tech at their desposal...

Juntai
Batman does it solo, no one sees it coming.

Piedmon
Batman's pretty much too paranoid and mean these days to be an effective leader. So I see Cap's team making better headway. And like someone else said, T'Challa will provide any tech the team needs and then some, elliminating Batman's usual advantage of being the man with the wonderful toys.

Malo
Which Team do you think will best prep going into the mission at the end of 1 month? and why?

Gotz to go with team Fredom Fighters. Black Panther is a prep god and with help from is mates, theres no idea what they will come up with.

Which 1 member of each team do you think will be a big surprise in the mission, someone that is not being looked at as a big factor, but might become 1? and why?

For the Dark Kinghts i would say Deadshot
For the Freedom Fighters i would say Punisher

What team members of each team will have a hard time with the mission? and why?

The young guys like Cooner and maybe Nightwing

Which team will be the better hand to hand fighting team, when things start to get ugly? and why?

Freedom Fighters better overall h2h

5. Which if any of the 2 teams completes the mission? and how or why?

If any i would go Freedom Fighters.
Doom has lots of toys for anyone trying to get in, so its going to take 1 hell of a plan to complete.

lifeisaglich
Please people the dc team will not need a month to take over Latveria........one thing turn every citizen in Latveria into one fighting dooms day nanobots army programed to dethrone the one true ruler of Latveria. CODE NAME: OPERATION TAKE OUT THIS GUY BEFORE THE OTHER PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS UP OR if you want something a little cooler how about Operation: END GAME

A month is too much they will take over Latveria in less than 1.5 sec and proceed to over throw Dr. Doom in less than 5 sec.

waterboy
Originally posted by Piedmon
Batman's pretty much too paranoid and mean these days to be an effective leader. So I see Cap's team making better headway. And like someone else said, T'Challa will provide any tech the team needs and then some, elliminating Batman's usual advantage of being the man with the wonderful toys.

Maybe DEathsroke would make the better leader, but the do need Batman to prep for this in a big way.

King KAM
Batman sadly does do all of this by himself, he wont use the team, he will take initiaitive and with tim drake, they will get the job done swiftly and silently.

doctorstrongbad
Captain America is the better leader. Batman is too much of a loner and has been a real jerk to everybody lately. Team marvel with ease. Cd will be able to do it but it will be harder.

King KAM
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Captain America is the better leader. Batman is too much of a loner and has been a real jerk to everybody lately. Team marvel with ease. Cd will be able to do it but it will be harder. tyeah he is, but batman only needs himself,deathstroke,deadshot,and nightwing.....

FrothByte
batman only needs himself? to fight against doom? i don't think so. even if it was batman and nightwing and deathstroke, if they didn't operate as a cohesive unit, they probably won't take out doom.

Zarathustra
Why do you seek to sabotage Batman by placing Catman on his team?
Anyway, job's a walk in the park for either team. While Batman is not loving caring and trusting with his team-mates, he does have a keen strategic mind and can be reasonably expected to take charge when needed. No, he isn't going to be able to be comforting, friendly, and well liked by all of his team-members, but that sort of thing isn't really necessary in an operation like this. In long term partnerships, granted it's essential, but for a one shot mission it's unnecessary. The main thing is getting to Doom's castle faster than the other team: last time I checked Bats has a bit of a technological advantage over the Captain... okay, I guess Black Panther has that going for him. Hmm, the one thing is that Batman has a teleportation device he built with his bare hands in the Batcave. There's an instant doorway into Castle-Doom and a head-start on Team Cap. Then he has the wonder of deus ex machina when he reveals he has a secret plan to push a button on some transmitter he brought along that makes all of Doom's robots blow up... to which Doom responds with another deus ex machina, and so on and so forth until Ollie pulls out a previously unrevealed trick arrow to trump Doom and save the day.
Moral of the story: no one pulls ridiculous plot devices out of his ingenuitive ass quite like Batman... except for Doom. But even Doom lacks his own private ripoff with a quiver-full of more plot devices. Captain America has neither capacity if I'm not mistaken.

Darth Martin
So this is basically Deathstroke(much more effective leader than Batman, I'd rather have Nightwing as leader than Batman), Batman, and Bane. VS. Black Panther, Captain America, and Punisher.

All 6 of these people are extremely deadly w/ prep and four of them are true genuises. Batman is the smartest. Cap is the best leader. DC has the choice of Deathstroke or Nightwing being the leader. Black Panther's resources>Batman's but I think adding Deathstroke just tipped the tide in Bat's favor. Bane is smarter than Punisher but Punisher is better with prep. Slade is the best tactitian here. Cap and Bats are right there but Slade processes info faster. Cap/Bats will have 3 strategies in their head whil Slade will have 9.

I don't know who wins this one. But you gave Batman some sorry people for this type of situation. Wildcat and Catman. This isn't a boxing match. I'd give the edge to Marvel. Wakanda>Batcave, Slade, Queen Enterprises and Wayne Enterprises.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.