the pale martians invade marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidus Snake
70 pale martians invade marvel EARTH. (only earth bound heroes and villains (no surfer etc))

the marvel characters do not have any previous info on them. the martians have planned the invasion for a week.

what percentage of the warriors they fight against will they. who will be the last ppl standing?

i think the martians will win. if they lose, the last ppl standing will be a small band of xmen who got charlies guidance. (jean, prof x,nightcrawler, storm, and magneto)
dr. strange may live too.

Ultimate Rage
lol "pale martians"! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing laughing

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
lol "pale martians"! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing

Indeed laughing big grin

Solidus Snake
i do not understand messed

Ultimate Rage
lol "the pale martians" kidnapped my uncle Joe once..never saw him again sad laughing out loud laughing out loud

Scoobless
wtf is a "Pale Martian"?

Solidus Snake
sorry...a WHITE MARTIAN....they are also called pale martians in the first JLA story arc with the hyper clan.

http://members.fortunecity.com/mjstauffer/Characters/Enemies/Hyperclan.htm

PARAGRAPH 1:

Appearances:
JLA # 1-4, 33, 55-58

Not long after the newly formed Justice League stopped the alien probe that attacked Blue Valley, a new team of superheroes, the Hyperclan came to Earth from their long-lost planet. They came promising sweeping changes to make the planet Earth the paradise it was meant to be. This group, however, was secretly the advance team of a pale Martian invasion force imprisoned long ago in the Still Zone. The Hyperclan came to sway Earth's populace in their favor and subvert Earth's standing metahuman population. Their secret was discovered by the JLA and their invasion stopped. Afterwards, J'onn J'onzz punished the Hyperclan and the rest of the Martian's in the Still Zone by telepathically removing their memories and having them live on Earth believing they are humans

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Scoobless
wtf is a "Pale Martian"?

exactly lol....i was like wtf? laughing out loud

Dark Urizen
The Anemic Martians lose i'm afraid sad

DarkCrawler
Human Torch. wink

The tanned Martians would kick the ass of Marvel, though.

Draco69
Marvel Earth would be decimated...until mysteriously for the first time in decades the Eternals, Warlock and other earthbound cosmics would come out to help despite the fact they've never helped in the last few thousand alien invasions and armaggedons...

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Draco69
Marvel Earth would be decimated...until mysteriously for the first time in decades the Eternals, Warlock and other earthbound cosmics would come out to help despite the fact they've never helped in the last few thousand alien invasions and armaggedons...

lets not forget dr.strange and the surfer who for some reason are always missing...........

Adam Warlock
Sentry...

Adam Warlock
Can't forget about Beta Ray Bill either. He's on earth. Sersi and Genis Vell too. smile

kgkg
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Can't forget about Beta Ray Bill either. He's on earth. Sersi and Genis Vell too. smile oh ya Genis

Tell me if this is stupid or not lol

Omniversal wtf is wrong with marvel

Draco69
Beta Ray Bill: Fear not, The Eternals and I are here to save the day!

Captain America: And just where the f*** were you duing the Kang War? Or the Onslaught Saga? Or House of M?!

Beta Ray Bill: Um....we were playing World of Warcraft.

Spider-Man: Well THAT explains it.

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

WoW rules.

Dark Urizen
Lesse...

Beta Ray Bill
Thor
SS
Sentry
Wonder Man
Hulk
Dr. Strange
Sersi
Xavier
the FF
the X-men
the Avengers
the Defenders
Wakanda
Atlantis

etc. etc. etc. wouldn't be able to take on 70 anemic martians?

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Lesse...

Beta Ray Bill
Thor
SS
Sentry
Wonder Man
Hulk
Dr. Strange
Sersi
Xavier
the FF
the X-men
the Avengers
the Defenders
Wakanda
Atlantis

etc. etc. etc. wouldn't be able to take on 70 anemic martians?

no, and heres why most will be slain. the first thing they will do is take out torch. silver surfer is not on earth. they would then take over sentry's mind, wonderman's, the ff's, and the avengers.

prof x and doc strange would realize something was up but 1 or 2 pale martians = charlie and he would be immobilized. leaving the xmen defenseless. the ff, sentry, and wonderman would then assault the restof teh teams mentioned along with thor and bill.

the martiuans have a week's prep. they are not stupid. and all have hulk level strength when hes enraged.

hulk battles thor to a standstill. imagine 5 hulks, with mind control, density manipulation, true flight, shapeshifting etc.

in fact i wouldnt doubt that when captain america went for his avengers, if they werent the pale martians in disguise.

MU will be crushed

King_Mungi
Also Shaman and Talisman are on Earth and they are near Dr.Strange's level . They could just banish them into another dimension

The Ion
Originally posted by kgkg
oh ya Genis

Tell me if this is stupid or not lol

Omniversal wtf is wrong with marvel
Just seems like they were giving his cosmic awareness a fancy title.

Solidus Snake
u do know that noone will know taht they were there until it was too late right. and regardless, they would not know their powers. they will not be trapped and banished easily

The Ion
Photon should know everything. That is if his powers aren't in flux again.

Solidus Snake
photon does not know everything. plz

The Ion
That's what cosmic awareness is. That's why he went crazy and turned into a villain. He knew everything and it drove him insane. It's a bit silly but that's what it is.

Solidus Snake
is the cosmic awareness specific enough?

The Ion
Well in New Tbolts 15 it told him there was going to be a gas attack on their headquarters. His powers were fading in and out so he couldn't act upon it before it was too late. It's also specific enough to tell him about the Martians weakness to fire.

Solidus Snake
the way i figure it. if they start working properly, and he goes mad again, he will be an extra "villain" to fight. lol

Adam Warlock
Beta Ray Bill
Thor
SS
Sentry
Wonder Man
Hulk
Dr. Strange
Sersi
Xavier
the FF
the X-men
the Avengers
the Defenders
Wakanda
Atlantis
Dr. Doom and Latervia
Temugin
Excalibur

and

Molecule Man...

King_Mungi
*cough* Alpha Flight *cough*

Adam Warlock
I forgot about Cloak too.

Cosmic Flame
Talisman is not at Dr. Strange's level. Jean has shown cosmic awareness before, and both she and Xavier were aware of Ahkenaten's presence before he made himself known.

I suppose it all depends on how the attack happens. With as many top tier psis that the X-Men have (Xavier, Jean, Cable, Rachel, Emma, Betsy ) as well as others like Exodus, they have enough firepower to make a difference. Add to that Strange and the eye, and they've definitely got their hands full.

Warlock is always hesitant to get involved in battles, but when he does...

And if the White Martians are afraid of fire, maybe a little firebird effect will help.

Like I said, it all depends on how the attack happens.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Talisman is not at Dr. Strange's level.

Yes she is, she knows trillions of spells and basically the native american's Jesus

Cosmic Flame
Just because she has a great repository of knowledge at her command doesn't mean that she is as great as this plane of existence's Sorceror Supreme. The bulk of what Talisman has access to is related to earth. A great deal of Dr. Strange's greatest magic is extradimensional in nature. And I have yet to see Talisman do anything like rip shards of time from Eternity itself or counteract the Infinity Gems.

She's good, but she's not THAT good.

King_Mungi
Just because she has a great repository of knowledge at her command doesn't mean that she is as great as this plane of existence's Sorceror Supreme. The bulk of what Talisman has access to is related to earth. A great deal of Dr. Strange's greatest magic is extradimensional in nature. And I have yet to see Talisman do anything like rip shards of time from Eternity itself or counteract the Infinity Gems.

She's good, but she's not THAT good.

That's not all she has is knowledge, she commands the spirits. She is also is capable of manipulating and using all magic and can re-direct that magic or absorb it or using it to cast spells. So what Strange throws at her it reasonable she could throw back at him. Also no she hasn't done anything like that, does that mean she can't? don't know we havn't seen her for years. Her and Alpha Flight are now to obscure to be major playersm which they should be .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Alpha_Flight_v1_090_12.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Alpha_Flight_v1_090_15.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Alpha_Flight_v1_090_16.jpg

TheKahn
Dr. Strange takes them all by himself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Strange#.27Feats.27

Piedmon
Whatever, man.

Batman kicked the shit out of a squad of white martians with a box of matches. These dorks would last all of ten seconds against the Human Torch. Hell, if he wasn't dead Pyro could do them in....

King_Mungi
Shaman could invert his poutch and send them to a different realm.

1)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/avengers_v1_323_01_rougher.jpg

2)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/avengers_v1_323_02_rougher.jpg

3)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/avengers_v1_323_03_rougher.jpg

4)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/avengers_v1_323_06_rougher.jpg

I like ALpha FLight not because their Canadian, but their just so badass big grin

Cosmic Flame
You're just not getting it. Talisman's magic is great, no doubt about it. Strange is in a totally different league. He fought side by side with the Vishanti, the greatest magical beings in existence. He had unrestricted access to their magical knowledge. Strange handles uber cosmic foes all the time. Talisman has never been shown to do any of this. Does it mean that she can't? Well if she never does...I mean it's one thing if she does it on occasion, but she doesn't. Her magic is very specific, unlike Strange's. He has the title Sorcero Supreme for a reason.

King_Mungi
You're just not getting it. Talisman's magic is great, no doubt about it. Strange is in a totally different league. He fought side by side with the Vishanti, the greatest magical beings in existence. He had unrestricted access to their magical knowledge. Strange handles uber cosmic foes all the time. Talisman has never been shown to do any of this. Does it mean that she can't? Well if she never does...I mean it's one thing if she does it on occasion, but she doesn't. Her magic is very specific, unlike Strange's. He has the title Sorcero Supreme for a reason.

Actually no, she can control all types of magic not just native american. Same with Shaman, plus she can call on the gods of the arctic for extra help . So it's not like she is pigeoned holed into one type of magic, I don't get why people keep saying that. Both Shaman and Talisman travel to different dimensions quite frequnetly and many of their trillions spells come from there. She has fought with Strange before and both of them opended the Gateway of the Day and unleashed the warriors. Sorcessor supreme and being a messiah are completly different things.

A quote from John Byrne
"SHAMAN - Dr. Michael Twoyoungmen, physician. He's the chief staff doctor on the Sarcee Reserve Hospital, outside of Calgary. Basically, he is a man who has returned to his heritage. He went off and learned the white man's science and tried to live the white man's life. And, much like Doctor Strange, he discovered there were things in this world that you simply cannot deal with from that direction. He went back and learned what his grandfather had always tried to encourage him to learn--the ways of the medicine chief. He became the second most powerful medicine chief ever to come along, the first most powerful being his grandfather, who is now dead, and who still communicates with Shaman in times of great need.
If you want to sum it up . . . he's Doctor Strange--but he does it with potions and herbs and little dolls and stuff, instead of just doing it with the power of his mind, the way Strange does. This possibly gives Shaman a slight advantage, I don't know. If he had the tools at hand, he can make just about anything. I don't know if Strange has that kind of power over the physical world."

King_Mungi
Here are some of ALpha Flight's most powerful magic users:

Dreamqueen
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/5525/dream.html

Llan the Sorcessor
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/5525/llan.html

Great Beasts
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/5525/beasts.html

etc.

Avalonofthewind
There would be a lot of casualties on the Marvel side, but I believe they could pull off the win.

Solidus Snake
what alotta ppl are forgetting is 1. noone in marvel universe knows who they are or their weaknessess. 2. the martians have prep time which i doubt they would use to fight a full frontal.

MU will take serious casualities
70 hulk level characters w/ prof x's mental powers (or more) with superman level flight and endurance, shapeshifting, intangibility, and heat vision.

2 pale martians could take down the xmen as long as he shielded himself

olympian
If the Marvel guys who have cosmic awareness dont job then they ll know they are coming.

And SolidusSnake. If Batman can figure out with only smarts so can Reed. Or Doom. Or Xavier.

Plus the Jla didnt had a guy like Dr Strange or with Thor`s versability on theyr side.

Casualities to be sure but they win.

Solidus Snake
yes...but batman and the DCU knew about pale martians in the first place. marvel heoes have to invent the wheel, and thats where the problems come

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.