Dante vs Ridley (metroid)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IcePunk
Who could have expected this fight?

IcePunk
I think Dante wins, cuz he can controll time and if Ridley tries to fly away or anything then Dante just have to equip Rebbellion and throw it at him and start shooting.

swedish_bum
well he can't stop time forever right?

Zair-Chaos
depends if he has unlimted devil trigger but Dante has guns as well like a rocket launcher and a demonic laser gun, so he shoot him and then air hike and shoot Ridley

swedish_bum
Well ridley have Plasma breath that can vaporize Dante in no time, and he's Melee attacks are Over fast plus he also have some kind of rocket launcher that are very strong. He is also very fast in the air and then Dante don't have a big chance to hit him. And if its Meta Ridley he have a even smaller chance to kill him.

IcePunk
Originally posted by swedish_bum
Well ridley have Plasma breath that can vaporize Dante in no time, and he's Melee attacks are Over fast plus he also have some kind of rocket launcher that are very strong. He is also very fast in the air and then Dante don't have a big chance to hit him. And if its Meta Ridley he have a even smaller chance to kill him.

But it's Ridley from Super metriod, if it was Meta Ridley then the forum would have been called "dante vs meta ridley", geez.
"Well ridley have Plasma breath that can vaporize Dante in no time"??
in no time? LOL, the time has been stopped by Dante, who's got unlimited Devil trigger energy by the way, sry that I didnt mention this earlier.

IcePunk
Bum, dont take this personal but, you write like a five month old laughing out loud

swedish_bum
Well don't take this personal, YOUR THREAD SUCKS! And a five month old cant even write dumb ass.1eye

IcePunk
Originally posted by swedish_bum
Well don't take this personal, YOUR THREAD SUCKS! And a five month old cant even write dumb ass.1eye

thumb up Really Mature, man thumb up

IcePunk
Ridley can get decapatated easily, slice to his thin throat and the fight's over. So in my point of view this fight's over, I wont say anything unless someone digs up fanboy bs out of someones ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.