Kraid vs Ridley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IcePunk
Boss vs Boss

Note : the ones from supermetroid.

swedish_bum
Hmmm this is going to be a hard fight for both of them but i thing ridley Win's cuz he can fly and ain't as stupid as kraid....Kraid = the first boss, Ridley = the second last boss

IcePunk
I agree, but kraid's like 10 times bigger than Ridley and he has some long arms, that can throw some mighty scratches.
It's one hard dessision for me...

Decay
kraid is motherbrains right hand and ridley is the left, im not sure if that means kraid is higher up than ridley or not. id like to think ridley would win but im not sure if he would. hes intelligent, he commands the space pirates, and hes a deadly fighter, but kraids massive size could be too much. ill go with ridley, he would be a more tactical fighter and can use intelligence to even the odds, but im fairly split.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Decay
kraid is motherbrains right hand and ridley is the left, im not sure if that means kraid is higher up than ridley or not. id like to think ridley would win but im not sure if he would. hes intelligent, he commands the space pirates, and hes a deadly fighter, but kraids massive size could be too much. ill go with ridley, he would be a more tactical fighter and can use intelligence to even the odds, but im fairly split.

My thoughts exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.