GL'S Plaid Shirt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exador
George Lucas Seems To Wear Plaid All The Time

JKozzy
thumb up

Exador
What's Up With Him Wearing One all The Time

Lana
.....who cares no expression

Exador
FINE!!! DISS ME ON MY THREADS!!!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Exador

Your threads are utter shit. They are idiotic and no one likes them. I hope you never make another one again and we can all rejoice with one less poster with n00b threads.

Now that being said...STOP MAKING THREADS!

Exador
I am on the forums and I'd like my questions answered

Ken Kenobi

Do you know how to properly use the forum? What the flying feck does George's shirt have to do with the Prequel Trilogy? I want my question answered too.

Lana
They're stupid questions that either 1) a retarded monkey would know the answer of or 2) are of zero relevance whatsoever no expression

Or a combination of the two.

overlord
I am on the forums and I'd like my questions answered You are only abusing the forums.. You contribute absolutely nothing and still expect everybody to answer all questions in life.. Please go downstairs to your mother and bother her. stick out tongue

By the way.. Why ask this retarded question in this forum?
And why do you want to know?
And why do you expect us to know it?
And why and why and why andwhy

Ken Kenobi

...and another thing. This wasn't a question you asked in this thread, it was a statement.

Sir J
HOW IDIODIC AN THESE THREADS GET
WE WANT THE FORUMS TO BE NORMAL
MAYBE GL LIKES PLAID
BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS DOING IN THE PREQUEL FORUM

SpyCspider
exador man...u're just asking for it....sigh

u're either <15 years old

or

socially awkward old guy?

starwarsrules14

huh Why can't we diss on your threads when they are stupid, and seem to have nothing to do with the prequels....yes the prequels are movies, not shirts.

Originally posted by SpyCspider
exador man...u're just asking for it....sigh

u're either <15 years old

or

socially awkward old guy?

I like the socially awkward old guy idea.

~S.L. cool

PVS
stupid thread.......yet fitting for the ep3 forum.

xyz jedi
FINE!!! DISS ME ON MY THREADS!!! okay.stick out tongue

xyz jedi
STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!!

xyz jedi
STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!! STUPID THREAD!!!

SpyCspider
k, XYZ < 15 years old

Exador = socially awkward old man

Echuu
It's times like these that I wish I never joined KMC. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ArthasKnight
I think we all wish that at one point or another. Then we realize that we can ignore the n00bs and get on with our lives. After we bash them, of course.

Seriously, Exador, who cares if George wears plaid all the time?

Exador
Ok. Ok. I'm Sorry. What Kind Of Threads Have points. Please Give Me An Example

Ballister
For one thing, ones that ask questions. For another thing, one that have things to do with Star Wars. Who gives a shit about GL's clothes.

Jedi Priestess

Thats because damn near every single thread you make is SHIT!!!!!!! FECK! KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY! mad

Darth Zhin

Jedi Priestess
EH I just finally put him on ignore. Easier on my blood pressure.

Ballister
Nice thinking thumb up As for me, it's hard to get me steaming, so I'll put up with his s***. big grin

truejedi
maybe if he didn't react soooo violently every time he runs into the least little bit of opposition. I think he got mad this time over "who cares?"

darthvader_fan
GL PLAID SHIRT ROCKS IM WEARING ONE RIGHT NOW

NO JOKE EITHER

overlord
I just think he should stop making threads permanently.. erm
He doesn't even care about the topic, only about creating it.

darthvader_fan
still this is one of those good threads

first we talk about pants then we talk about shirts
whats next? THONGS!?

overlord
Lucas' thong... droolio

*Exador's cursor immediately rushes to the "New Topic" button*

darthvader_fan
ha ha laughing

Sesse
This might be a good moment to ask...

Why don't Wookies wear pants?

darthvader_fan
becuase there nudists

Darth Zhin
Their fur covers all their "pants need" (protecting them from the elements, covering the noughty bits, etc)

darthvader_fan
laughing

PVS
Originally posted by overlord
Lucas' thong... droolio

did you hear that thud? that was the ep3 forum hitting rock bottom

darthvader_fan
o come on he is trying to keep him alive

Darth Zhin
Lucas' thong... droolio

Sadly I see this happening... Oh the Humanity!!! sad

Sir J
Originally posted by Darth Zhin
Sadly I see this happening... Oh the Humanity!!! sad laughing so do i lol

truejedi
We keep giving one post or another the "worst thread of all time" label, but they keep getting worse. George Lucas, thong *shudder*

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Zhin
Sadly I see this happening... Oh the Humanity!!! sad

I see it happening too, but I'm a little excited about it!!!!!!

I have no reasons for it, but I feel bad about picking on this guy, only him, I guess it's a one time thing. It's almost like I have emotions...

This is weird, I still hate all the other n00bs (Lil Kruger, XYZ Jedi... wolverine888 for the comic book fans etc.), but I feel bad for this one. I think it was one of his posts one time that said something like "I get enough of this at school, guys." I hate it when people pick on people at school. Cool people get picked on and I don't (and I'm wearing a Transformers shirt right now!), it's not fair.

And no, I am not Christian...

Darth Zhin

overlord
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I see it happening too, but I'm a little excited about it!!!!!!

I have no reasons for it, but I feel bad about picking on this guy, only him, I guess it's a one time thing. It's almost like I have emotions...

This is weird, I still hate all the other n00bs (Lil Kruger, XYZ Jedi... wolverine888 for the comic book fans etc.), but I feel bad for this one. I think it was one of his posts one time that said something like "I get enough of this at school, guys." I hate it when people pick on people at school. Cool people get picked on and I don't (and I'm wearing a Transformers shirt right now!), it's not fair.

And no, I am not Christian... Lil Krueger (now Dark Envy) isn't really a noob. He is just a troll and a sock....

exanda kane
owned.

kalsemo
Lucas' thong... droolio

Ha!!!

But seriously, why hasn't this pointless thread been closed already????

overlord
Somebody up there likes us. (oops! I mean the thread of course)

kalsemo
Originally posted by truejedi
We keep giving one post or another the "worst thread of all time" label, but they keep getting worse. George Lucas, thong *shudder*

Well it could be worse.... it could be a thread questioning if Yoda wears a thong....

starwarsrules14
We seem to continue talking about either how pointless the thread is, or GL's thong no expression
I bet you never knew Vader wore a polk-a-dot bikini under that suit stick out tongue

I can't tell you how I know messed

Boris

He sure does.

Fox4
Why do you think people call him the 'Flanelled One'?For his alleged thong?

darthvader_fan
I DONT THINK I SHOULD HAVE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT GL'S THONG!

overlord
ZOMG!!!

Exador
SHUT UP!!!!!!

Captain REX
Pure utter stupidity...

Ballister
Stupidity? That's just that tip of the iceberg...
Arrogance
Weirdness
Noobishness (Mostly from me stick out tongue)
Randomness (Which actually isn't bad at all... *Scratches head*)
More stupidity
People saying "You diss my threads" even when they say something like "Umm, pardonm me, but your thread is a bit... strange."

See? And I'm responsible for half the stuff listed above, so there!!!
miffed miffed miffed miffed Happy Dance

overlord
SHUT UP!!!!!! I didn't say anything! crybaby
I merely posted in here to socialize..

Darth Orcus
Well, I say "Phuck 'em". I don't feel sorry for any whinny, precocious little noob at all. If they don't like being labelled idiots then they should cease creating idiotic threads...

If the idea of others pointing out to them what an utter t.w.a.t they are hurts their feelings... I just don't give a shit.

Captain REX
Lil Krueger (now Dark Envy) isn't really a noob. He is just a troll and a sock....

You get a cookie for that one. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.