HULK vs HUMANS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
This is a no prep match with HULK vs TEAM HUMAN
TEAM HUMAN HAS
CAPTAIN AMERICA
BLACK PANTHER
DAREDEVIL
ELECTRA
NEW SWORDSMEN
ORIGENAL SWORDS MEN
PUNISHER
ECHO
MISTY KNIGHT
VS
HULK
WHO WINS

Blain
Hulk.

King_Mungi
Technically Aurora doesn't register as a mutant anymore thanks to Walter. So throw her in the mix smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t381105.html

Draco69
Hulk. Thunderclap jellifies their internal organs.

Ex11B
how would these people stop the Hulk?

Melnorme
I believe the saying goes that, "Hulk smash puny humans."

jollyjim311
It goes against my gut instincts and reasoning to say Hulk wins, but I don't see a way he can be stopped by there guys.

jinzin
wait wait wait wait wait wait wait ONE MINUTE HERE! is this garth ennis punisher?
confused

otherwise yeah.. humans lose...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by jinzin
wait wait wait wait wait wait wait ONE MINUTE HERE! is this garth ennis punisher?
confused

otherwise yeah.. humans lose...
so true lol

golem370
Add Spider-Man

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jinzin
confused

What did Garth Ennis Punisher do?

jinzin
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What did Garth Ennis Punisher do?

jawdrop

you don't know?!?!?!

why, he's the punisher who went toe to toe with wolverine, spiderman, daredevil, AND HULK.... and won..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
Oh...laughing out loud

GODSCRIBE
Their fears would overcome them. They know not to **** with the Hulk.

willRules
yep. It was terrible. He fed the Hulk c4 to blow him up. He trapped spider-man in a room full of fake bombs, and yet mysteriously, spidey's spider-sense didn't go off so Peter should have realised.

He made Punisher mop the floor with logan because there was a writing war going on between Garth Ennis and the writer of the Wolverine comics at the time. Both comics had wolverine and the Punisher in their own titles and in both titles they had their own character beat the other.

DarkCrawler
laughing

Lord Magnus
Humans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.