Why can Wolverine go around in a bright yellow and blue costume and Sentry can't?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
People complain about his costume and it's color scheme, but Wolverine's been sporting those colors for over a decade now.

Draco69
Because Wolverine has ADAMANTIUM claws which make him immune to fashion critics.

Scoobless
it's not the colour scheme.... it's the girdle

Draco69
I think he's a hermaphodite. The girdle covers up his pregnancy spawned by the Void.

who?-kid
Wolverine is cooler, doesn't have a (useless) cape and also doesn't have that retarded gigantic W on his belt.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by who?-kid
Wolverine is cooler, doesn't have a (useless) cape and also doesn't have that retarded gigantic W on his belt.

So, is your problem with capes? Superman, Gladiator, Captain Marvel, and countless others have "useless" capes. None of them serve any purpose whatsoever.

roughrider
I've never liked Wolverine's bumblebee look either. sick

The Ion
I don't like Logan's costume either but the design is better. Sentry is basically wearing a yellow leotard with blue gloves and boots along with a WWE title belt.

Draco69
Wolverine should only wear tannish yellow and brown

Scoobless
Originally posted by roughrider
I've never liked Wolverine's bumblebee look either. sick

and what's with the big ear look on his mask?

Creshosk
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
So, is your problem with capes? Superman, Gladiator, Captain Marvel, and countless others have "useless" capes. None of them serve any purpose whatsoever. Capes are bad . .

*plays clips from The Incredibles*

big grin

klintypooh
Because there is no point in attacking Wolverine's fashion mistakes as his healing factor will remove any damage caused and he won't care what he is wearing again.

Mindship
The same reason no one makes fun of Batman having his underoos on the outside while everyone makes fun of Superman for it.

willRules
Originally posted by Creshosk
Capes are bad . .

*plays clips from The Incredibles*

big grin

laughing out loud

roughrider
Originally posted by Scoobless
and what's with the big ear look on his mask?

Lots of artists exaggerate the length of those, just like his hair. He looks best when it's normal; and what does he care about wearing a mask? No secret identity for him.

Sentry's look may come the the far-back silver age, but we aren't in that era anymore. Since he's returned (apparently), he can get his look modernized.

Scoobless
Originally posted by roughrider
Sentry's look may come the the far-back silver age, but we aren't in that era anymore. Since he's returned (apparently), he can get his look modernized.

yeah.... he could move the "S" up to chest level like everyone else and then change a few of his colours...... or would that make him Superman?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Draco69
Wolverine should only wear tannish yellow and brown His all time best costume...

Next Venom_girl
I like his black costume from the movie best.

long pig
brown w/tan yellow with small ears.

Blood_Rayne
I Wolverine when he walks around in his underwear the yellow and blue is a turn off

roughrider
Originally posted by Scoobless
yeah.... he could move the "S" up to chest level like everyone else and then change a few of his colours...... or would that make him Superman?

I dare Marvel to put that big S up on his chest - and let's see if DC bites and files a lawsuit! big grin

brainchild81
Originally posted by Mindship
The same reason no one makes fun of Batman having his underoos on the outside while everyone makes fun of Superman for it. I've made fun of both, even though Batman's still cool. Sentry does have a lame costume though.

roughrider
At least with Batman they stopped using navy blue, and use black or a heavy gray. Plus, no yellow oval around the bat anymore.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by The Ion
I don't like Logan's costume either but the design is better. Sentry is basically wearing a yellow leotard with blue gloves and boots along with a WWE title belt.

Bravo. yes

who?-kid
Wolverine also has a greater personality. I am not a big fan, but he could dress himself up as your mum, and stool look cool (a bit).

Sentry doesn't have the personality (yet) to back up his uninspired costume.

manjaro
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
People complain about his costume and it's color scheme, but Wolverine's been sporting those colors for over a decade now.

becuase wolverine has gotten back all his real memories, and he is on a killing spree the likes of which he hasnt embarked on b4....well if you dont count all the times when he's gone up aginast the hand and he ends up killing 100's of warriors ata time.big grin, but seriously tho in decimation #1 durin the simulacast when emma frost told shield and the avengers that he got his memires back you saw shots of ppl all over the world smashing computers, burning files, committing suicide and discarding anything with wepean X on it.......at least something good came out of this house of M bullshit

manjaro
on a side note tho at least they declare that batmans' costume is kevlar and nomex, and a few other durable polyfibers... even wolvie's costume is made of unstable molecules, that provide added protection and stealth capabilites from detection devices............while sentry is literally wearing a spandex suit you could buy at the local costume shop big grin

brainchild81
Originally posted by who?-kid
Wolverine also has a greater personality. I am not a big fan, but he could dress himself up as your mum, and stool look cool (a bit).

Sentry doesn't have the personality (yet) to back up his uninspired costume. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/SENTRY001006_400.jpg I wouldn't tell him that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.