Deathstroke Vs The Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Who would win this fight. No prep only standard equimpment.

Fight takes place in the Raft prison island in Marvel U.

The Prison is empty and its dark.

Piedmon
Hmm.... I was gonna say "lol this fight's been done, noob" but you set some interesting parameters.

I don't know. Both are excellent at using stealth and shadow to their advantage. Both have badass gear. On the other hand, it's a reversal of the usual paradigm. Panther has more brute strength, but Slade is quicker.

Deathstroke also has a better tactical mind, although the Panther's no slouch in that department. I'd say the advantage goes to deathstroke, but the Panther's definitely got a good shot.

long pig
Both are good at using stealth, but only one can see in the dark with a cybernetic eye, or smell the guy from 100 feet away or hear his heartbeat.

lol this fight's been done, noob!!!

jasofisc
Panther has more brute strength? since when, I thought he had peak human strength

long pig
Originally posted by jasofisc
Panther has more brute strength? since when, I thought he had peak human strength
I didn't see that.

Slade is a few times stronger than him. 4-5 tons or more.

Aries_04
Panther

long pig
Originally posted by Aries_04
Panther
hehe.
"Panther is the King of streetlevelers under Spiderman"

Is that you?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Piedmon
Hmm.... I was gonna say "lol this fight's been done, noob" but you set some interesting parameters.

I don't know. Both are excellent at using stealth and shadow to their advantage. Both have badass gear. On the other hand, it's a reversal of the usual paradigm. Panther has more brute strength, but Slade is quicker.

Deathstroke also has a better tactical mind, although the Panther's no slouch in that department. I'd say the advantage goes to deathstroke, but the Panther's definitely got a good shot.

I would say that Slade is much stronger, but Panther is much quicker/more agile.

It's a toss up really. Depends on how each of them think during this fight. They're both hardcore tacticians.

I'll have to give it to Deathstroke 6/10. But Panther is right up there.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I would say that Slade is much stronger, but Panther is much quicker/more agile.

It's a toss up really. Depends on how each of them think during this fight. They're both hardcore tacticians.

I'll have to give it to Deathstroke 6/10. But Panther is right up there.

Bah, reverse discrimination. Slade hangs with Superboy and Impulse. He moves at "the speed of thought" He's at LEAST Spiderman's equal in speed (though not agility...) Panther gets 'sploded or netted and beaten to death.

jasofisc
Deatstroke also uses 90% of his brain, which will give him an edge in planing off the cuff. Panther would be at lest three steps behind him. why does panther have the edge in speed? from what i can tell their both pretty even. actualy I would say that DS is faster. So DS is faster, stronger, smarter, more agile, and a better fighter. I say this becasue DS has superhuman strength speed, aglity, and is older.

Psycho Ninja
SLade easily

Aries_04
Originally posted by long pig
hehe.
"Panther is the King of streetlevelers under Spiderman"

Is that you?

Yes it is cool

Aries_04
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
SLade easily

Slade would easily get his ass kicked.

King KAM
BP doesnt want it with Captain America and neither does deathstroke, capn makes them both learn to respect him, the American way, with a boot up their asses.

King KAM
Slade would easily get his ass kicked. pole smoking idiot.

long pig
Ok let's see:

Who is:

Faster? Slade. By multiples.
Stronger? Slade. By multiples.
Smarter? Slade. Superhuman intelligence.
Heals quicker? Slade. By multiples.
More Experienced? Slade.

This isn't Slade vs BP, everyone...EVERYONE knows BP loses, this is Slade vs BP's suit.

Slade walks off wearing it.

spetznaz
Ok let's see:

Who is:

More Experienced? Slade.

This isn't Slade vs BP, everyone...EVERYONE knows BP loses, this is Slade vs BP's suit.

Slade walks off wearing it.

LOL ....couldn't have put it better myself.
laughing

Psycho Ninja
Why wear a v-line suit when you have promethium armor ??

Aries_04
Ok let's see:

Who is:

More Experienced? Slade.

Both characters have their greatest showings when they've had prep.....the only difference between BP and Slade in this regard...is that when BP has prep...he always comes out on top while Slade falls short.

And I'd hate to say it....because I'm actually a DS fan.....but if Nightwing can at times hang with Slade.....BP can own him.

Aries_04
Originally posted by King KAM
pole smoking idiot.

**** you man....don't try to roast me...because you'll get fried....stick to the topic.

Juntai
Both characters have their greatest showings when they've had prep.....the only difference between BP and Slade in this regard...is that when BP has prep...he always comes out on top while Slade falls short.

And I'd hate to say it....because I'm actually a DS fan.....but if Nightwing can at times hang with Slade.....BP can own him. Nightwing can't hang with Slade. In his own comic just 2 or 3 issues ago, he launched a surprise attack on Deathstroke who was just standing there, and Slade KO'ed him in one kick.

wolverine8888
actauly they ha d alittle fight in a new issue not to long ago were night wing seem to actauly hold ihs own.
also slade is not 4 to 5 tons.
he 10 times that of a average human which would me he 2000 max.

id369
I give it to BP.
He dosnt swing back in forth taking on Fantastic Four than back to Gen X
The Way DS does with JLA and Teen Titans.

CaptainStoic
I think Slade will win this one but he's gonna crawl away from this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.