Tmnt Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
You guys pick the area roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Spidey owns them whereever , their no more then basic street level ninja's . One class fifteen punch and their dead.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by grey fox
Spidey owns them whereever , their no more then basic street level ninja's . One class fifteen punch and their dead.

Hell know. They are Mutants stronger than Wolverine. I saw them lift of the turtle van...well more than one of them helped but they lifted it over their heads.

grey fox
and ? , thats what ... 1 ton each , spidey still has them outclassed

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by grey fox
and ? , thats what ... 1 ton each , spidey still has them outclassed

4 mutated turtles stronger than hell that could rape wolverines healing factor...not to mention they have mad weapons and Spidey has trouble with ninjas.

Tha C-Master
What does this have to do with wolverine, wolverine isn't all that. My favorite thing in the world is the turtles... and spiderman is simply too fast and strong, and has webbing, and can go on the wall. Since they both live in NY its logical they'd be there.

The turtles could win, but with a good shot. Spidey 8/10

brainchild81
Spidey wins this. The turtles would probably win if Don had prep.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
What does this have to do with wolverine, wolverine isn't all that. My favorite thing in the world is the turtles... and spiderman is simply too fast and strong, and has webbing, and can go on the wall. Since they both live in NY its logical they'd be there.

The turtles could win, but with a good shot. Spidey 8/10

Just saying this could kill wolvies healing factor.

Also there are 4 turtles and they are not weak at all. they have killer training and weapons that could kill...they also have shurinkens, and move in the shaow really quick, they jump buildings with ease and very agile. They also work crazy together.

Ok if Spiderman had no web I give the turtles 9/10

Spidey gets web then I give the turtles from 6-8 out of 10

brainchild81
Originally posted by TwisterGameX

Also there are 4 turtles and they are not weak at all. they have killer training and weapons that could kill...they also have shurinkens, and move in the shaow really quick, they jump buildings with ease and very agile. They also work crazy together.

Spidey gets web then I give the turtles from 6-8 out of 10 One 10 ton punch to the head from Spidey will decapitate or @ the very least comatose any ninja turtle(And Spidey's class 15 now). Sorry.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by brainchild81
One 10 ton punch to the head from Spidey will decapitate or @ the very least comatose any ninja turtle(And Spidey's class 15 now). Sorry.

roll eyes (sarcastic) You know nothing of the turtles. They fight aliens>>>10 ton punches.Robots>>10 ton

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/gallery/leonardo/leo_05.jpg

Well depending og which turtles spidey is fighting..there is cartoon turtles,movie, and comic turtles(the best one)

TwisterGameX
http://www.ninjaturtles.com/html/gallery.htm eek!

brainchild81
I'm going by the ones on fox. I love 'em but Spidey's kicking their @sses

TwisterGameX
I'm going by the ones on fox. I love 'em but Spidey's kicking their @sses

By fox..then you don't know the turtles roll eyes (sarcastic) evil face

brainchild81
You posted pix of the ones from fox though.

TwisterGameX
You posted pix of the ones from fox though.

I know..did you read what i said under it...I listed all the types...well most of the types...Hard to find the comic pics so i posted that one.

Tha C-Master

Spidey gets web then I give the turtles from 6-8 out of 10 All the training in the world won't matter if you are outclassed physically to that degree.

Can an unarmed human beat up a silverback gorilla.

brainchild81
I'd need to see proof of the turtles taking a class 15 punch and not passing out or dying.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
All the training in the world won't matter if you are outclassed physically to that degree.

Can an unarmed human beat up a silverback gorilla.

The turtles are not un armed and they are mutants that give the strength..add that to shurikens and skill and you get 4 vs one spider.

long pig
Tha Tha Tha TURTLES!

They, along with the Thundercats, can't lose IMO.

TwisterGameX
http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/news/images/0505/TMNT02.jpg

http://www.behindthemasks.com/dawnatello/tmnt/art/fanart/tony/turncoat/T12.jpg

http://www.behindthemasks.com/dawnatello/tmnt/art/fanart/tony/turncoat/T13.jpg

http://www.behindthemasks.com/dawnatello/tmnt/art/fanart/tony/turncoat/T18.jpg

not proof but kool ass pics. I love the turtles.

TwisterGameX
http://www.behindthemasks.com/dawnatello/tmnt/art/fanart/tony/turncoat/T19.jpg

Tha C-Master
The turtles are not un armed and they are mutants that give the strength..add that to shurikens and skill and you get 4 vs one spider. They can win by surrounding, spiderman is not unarmed and he IS a mutant.

They are mild superhumans... shredder and SPLINTER owns the four of them...

TwisterGameX
http://www.behindthemasks.com/dawnatello/tmnt/art/fanart/tony/turncoat/T10.jpg

TwisterGameX
http://www.behindthemasks.com/dawnatello/tmnt/art/fanart/tony/turncoat/T11.jpg

brainchild81
You draw those?

Melnorme
Spidey wins this. The turtles would probably win if Don had prep.
He is almost Batman-esque, in this sense.

brainchild81
A lil' bit more dangerous though. He's willing to "go beyond victory" He's done it already.

Metalmanx
Spidey wins 8.5/10. Turtles are awesome, especially the comic-turtles, but not awesome enough.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Spidey wins 8.5/10. Turtles are awesome, especially the comic-turtles, but not awesome enough.

Yeah four Mutant base Superhuman Turtles with weapons that are fatal, with killer ninja skills can not take down the web head with or without web eek!

Decay
with that van comment before if its the cartoon your talking about all four of them lifted it at once to scare off some bad guys. spider-man has the speed and agility to avoid them far better than bishop, and he took on all of them plus april casey and splinter. he also has the strength to shatter a skull with a slack half effort punch.

he also has his spider sense telling him exactly where a sword or sai is comming from. the turtles are good, but their still fairly human ninjas. peak human, maybe slightly over, their awesomely skilled, but their bodys dont allow for the kind of speed and acrobatics of someone like spiderman. plus all 4 of them put together probably still dont equal his strength.

they might take on triceratons that are as strong as spiderman, but they so far below his speed and melee skill that bringing them up doesnt mean much at all.

using some great teamwork they might manage a draw and with prep maybe a win, but spider-man is just so far beyond them in every area that the odds are very much in his favour.

wolverine8888
Yeah four Mutant base Superhuman Turtles with weapons that are fatal, with killer ninja skills can not take down the web head with or without web eek!
mike is the most dangerous. if mikie actauly fightign serous then he easiliy the most dangerous to spiderman. he has the mos tpotential by far. he is also the msot naterualy skill by far. Alos mikie is the most agile turtle fastest and has the best reflexes.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Decay
with that van comment before if its the cartoon your talking about all four of them lifted it at once to scare off some bad guys. spider-man has the speed and agility to avoid them far better than bishop, and he took on all of them plus april casey and splinter. he also has the strength to shatter a skull with a slack half effort punch.

he also has his spider sense telling him exactly where a sword or sai is comming from. the turtles are good, but their still fairly human ninjas. peak human, maybe slightly over, their awesomely skilled, but their bodys dont allow for the kind of speed and acrobatics of someone like spiderman. plus all 4 of them put together probably still dont equal his strength.

they might take on triceratons that are as strong as spiderman, but they so far below his speed and melee skill that bringing them up doesnt mean much at all.

using some great teamwork they might manage a draw and with prep maybe a win, but spider-man is just so far beyond them in every area that the odds are very much in his favour.

did did it in the comic too no expression

Decay
unfortunately my knowlege of the comics is lacking. but in both cartoons they were portrayed as very strong, but nothing freakishly inhuman.

Arahan
Spidey takes this. But to say he wins easily would be ignorant.
Turtles are highly skilled. If he had to fight one of them not a big deal but all 4 is tough.

Arahan
And April got some real breast upgrades in that picture laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by wolverine8888
mike is the most dangerous. if mikie actauly fightign serous then he easiliy the most dangerous to spiderman. he has the mos tpotential by far. he is also the msot naterualy skill by far. Alos mikie is the most agile turtle fastest and has the best reflexes.

Doesn't matter how fast he is , spidey can still dodge him with or without spidersense.

Originally posted by Arahan
And April got some real breast upgrades in that picture laughing

LOL , yeah i thought those things were gonna pop out of her shirt...... laughing

TwisterGameX

TwisterGameX
.lk

darthyoda23
NO WAY TMNT TAKES IT!!

occultdestroyer
Spiderman wins.

Current Spiderman can shoot razor-sharp webbing or rock-hard web balls.

Spidey decapitates all turtles in a curbstomp.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Spiderman wins.

Current Spiderman can shoot razor-sharp webbing or rock-hard web balls.

Spidey decapitates all turtles in a curbstomp. laughing

Juk3n
I Love teh Spider-man but he has a notorious weakness against martial artists, they're like his frickin Krypto - id give him the majority 6/7 but none of the wins will be easy.

swift.64
Okay lets look at their abilites, spider man has the scale strength of a super spider, super human agility, spider sense, and speed. The turtles also have super strength, agility, and speed. but id say their abilities are about 1/50 of spider mans. Mentally spider man vastly outdo the turtles except don who in my opinion is still significantly outclassed by spider man. spider man is a better fighter having faced greater enemies(Magneto, Venom, Carnage, The sinister twelve, The Kingpin etc)

Terror of Death
Originally posted by swift.64
Okay lets look at their abilites, spider man has the scale strength of a super spider, super human agility, spider sense, and speed. The turtles also have super strength, agility, and speed. but id say their abilities are about 1/50 of spider mans. Mentally spider man vastly outdo the turtles except don who in my opinion is still significantly outclassed by spider man. spider man is a better fighter having faced greater enemies(Magneto, Venom, Carnage, The sinister twelve, The Kingpin etc)

Dons smarter than Spidey and then went through gauntlets and villians that would put Spidey's to shame.

The Heap
Originally posted by Terror of Death
Dons smarter than Spidey and then went through gauntlets and villians that would put Spidey's to shame.

Triceratons, Utroms, that.. was it an "olden age" Shredder, who was Oroku Saki's ancestor or something?

And those "Mutant Games" where mutants would fight other individuals and the Turtles, and Drako shot Leo with a poison dart.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by The Heap
was it an "olden age" Shredder, who was Oroku Saki's ancestor or something?

Oroku Saki slayed Tengu Shredder 300 A.D, but got possessed by him, and the blood of the Tengu was spread down generations. In the late 2003 season, it turns out that all other Shredders have just used the legend of the original Shredder to get themselves a good image (Debatable if Oroki Saki was the real name of Karai's father or if he took the name of Oroku). Then the original Shredder gets reborn and lays waste to NY.

Originally posted by The Heap
And those "Mutant Games" where mutants would fight other individuals and the Turtles, and Drako shot Leo with a poison dart.

The galactic Nexus Championship?

rougeredmage
i am sorrry spiderman takes on much more powerfulll supervillains groups on a regular basis.... quite oftern on his own as ine

the sinister six the synister syndicate.... the enforcers. and still quite oftern wins out right against them.

The Heap
Originally posted by rougeredmage
i am sorrry spiderman takes on much more powerfulll supervillains groups on a regular basis.... quite oftern on his own as ine

the sinister six the synister syndicate.... the enforcers. and still quite oftern wins out right against them.

I'm sorry, the TMNT take on much more powerful super-villain groups on a regular basis, quite often on their own.

The large army's of Utroms, the Triceraton Fleet, the Foot, Leatherhead, Cave Beasts. . And still quite often win out-right against them.

True story.

the simpson234
tmnt would win.

skyfather
spiderman easy

the simpson234
turtles probably

The Heap
All four turtles at once would dice him, regardless of where it was they were fighting.

As other members have already stated, Spider-Man has a weakness against MA's. Never mind top-of-the-line MA's like the TMNT.

If Spidey did punch all four out then it would upset Splinter, for beating up his sons, Splinter would pound Spidey's red and blue ass into kingdom come.

XD

the simpson234
um d pwn spidey would pwn splinter

The Heap
Originally posted by the simpson234
um d pwn spidey would pwn splinter

Splinter pwns him in MA, man, seriously, if you think Spidey could beat Splinter, your misunderstanding.

I think Splinter takes the whole "mind over matter" approach to fighting , like real world Shaolin Monks do. Trust me, you don't want to get on the bad side of a Shaolin Monk. Your not winning that fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.