Spider-Man vs Agent Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
im sure something similar to this has been done before. i was watching the matrix the other night and i was curious as to how an agent would fit in to the marvel heirachy. so one agent smith, no flying, without being able to jump to another body or copy himself vs spiderman. i think smith might actually be faster, but he lacks the spider sense and agility. its on the streets matrix revolutions style, smith has his desert eagle and spiderman has his web shooters.

vader11
Smith wins in the matrix.

grey fox
IS this Virus!Smith or Agent Smith

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Should Agent Smith put on his V for Vendetta mask first. thumb up Spidey has a chance in beating Mr. Smith. 7/10

Alfheim
Agent Smith.

Violent2Dope
Smith destroys Spidey.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Smith destroys Spidey.

I'd give spiderman good odds against smith. Assuming smith can't replicate (no other people around, etc)

Spider man has equivalent or greater strength, can predict every attack smith makes via spider sense, and equivalent speed.

Where he comes out on top is that webbing. It's been shown to EASILY hold back characters of smith's strength level (around class 5-10) and can be used to blind. On occasion spidey has even shot it out as a gooey fluid that would pretty much immobilize smith on the spot if he were hit with it.

Spidey FTW

vader11
If this was the Smith at the end of Matrix Revolution, he would pwn spiderman in just a few seconds.

Symmetric Chaos
Totally Spiderman. I mean he has the proportional strength and speed of a spider.

What's Smith got? Possession, faster than bullet speeds, flight, foresight and superhuman strength. Exactly, nothing.

Takion
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Totally Spiderman. I mean he has the proportional strength and speed of a spider.

What's Smith got? Possession, faster than bullet speeds, flight, foresight and superhuman strength. Exactly, nothing.
cool Co-Sign.

guy222
Originally posted by Decay
im sure something similar to this has been done before. i was watching the matrix the other night and i was curious as to how an agent would fit in to the marvel heirachy. so one agent smith, no flying, without being able to jump to another body or copy himself vs spiderman. i think smith might actually be faster, but he lacks the spider sense and agility. its on the streets matrix revolutions style, smith has his desert eagle and spiderman has his web shooters.

spidey ftw

vader11
Smith beat him easily.

Violent2Dope
Neo and Smith have the exact same powers, Neo blocked a sword with his hand, and all that happened was a small trickle of blood ran down from a tiny cut.

Kurash
smith would not touch spidey, hed get destroyed. Neo put up a good fight against before he got his godlike powers and at that time he was a good fighter but his strength, speed and agility wouldnt even compare to captain america much less a class 30 like spider-man. Spidey rapes him

Violent2Dope
No, he doesn't. I guess pulling a pole out of the ground and breaking thru stone is not superhuman? Neo was jumping across buildingtops before his ONE powers even surfaced. Smith has grown much stronger.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kurash
smith would not touch spidey, hed get destroyed. Neo put up a good fight against before he got his godlike powers

And yet he lost when he had godlike powers.

Smith was far far more powerful at the end.

vader11
Smith can even beat Neo at the end.

quanchi112
smith would crush spiderman.

its not even close.

Kurash
this is agent smith . . . smith at the end of the movie is no longer an agent, correct me if im wrong but he just goes by "smith" in the 2nd two movies

Tron
Pitting a Matrix character against a comic character? I don't think so.

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.