Current Thing & Current She Hulk vs Captain Marvel in a Fist Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Current Thing-The Thing possesses vast superhuman strength, endurance, and durability. The cosmic ray bombardment caused his musculature, bone structure, internal organ composition, soft-tissue structure and skin to greatly increase in toughness and density as a rock like substance.

The Thing can exert himself at high levels for about a day before being significantly weakened by the effort. The Thing's lungs are of greater volume and efficiency than a normal man, enabling him to hold his breath underwater for several times longer than a normal human. The Thing's five senses can withstand greater amounts of sensory stimuli than he could when he was a normal human being, with no reduced sensitivity save in his sense of touch. The Thing's body is able to withstand temperature extremes for some time before feeling the effects. He can withstand the effects of armor-piercing shells against his skin with no injury. He is still susceptible to colds, disease, and emotional stress.

Unlike in the case of the Hulk, the Thing has suffered no loss in intelligence nor change in personality in his transformation to his monstrous form, as he does not suffer from Banner's multiple personality disorder (which predates Banner becoming the Hulk).

The Thing's strength has increased over the years since his initial exposure to cosmic rays. Originally, the Thing possessed superhuman strength sufficient to lift about 5 tons. His strength has increased considerably over the years, due partially to the unique exercise equipment designed for him by Reed Richards. Currently, the Thing has vast superhuman strength with an upward limit of 85 tons. The Thing's

She Hulk-She has also discovered that as She-Hulk, she is exponentially stronger than her Jennifer Walters form. This means that any extra strength gained as Jennifer Walters through intense physical training will be amplified, making her She-Hulk form that much stronger. This has been shown recently, when she single handidly lifted the Thing's heaviest training weight (somewhwere in the region of 100 tons) and successfully arm wrestled the Demi God Hercules. She used this to her advantage when she fought the Champion of the Universe on an alien world where court cases are decided in boxing arenas

Melnorme
A good fight. My knee-jerk reaction is that the Power of Shazam would still overcome them.

The Ion
CM.

Stronger, faster, more durable, yada yada.

tiakocom
Originally posted by The Ion
CM.

Stronger, faster, more durable, yada yada.

you jus reminded me of that movie madagascar...lol laughing out loud

snoopdogg
I think CM is still stronger than both of them combined. Plus he can fly and has the speed advantage also.

He handled a air-craft carrier with little trouble recently.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/CaptainMarvelliftingship.jpg

Tony Stark
The captain is dead sir...dead...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.