Viceroy in EpIII?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
I just absolutely love the Viceroy!! He's my favorite character in this new series!!! I think he's absolutely hillarious in his diabolical endevaors!!!....and he wants to kill that stingy skank Padme! :grin:

Anyways, I take it he will have some part in EpIII? Does anyone have any idea what he's going to be up to?

yerssot
at this point it's still unconfirmed
(others are confirmed by GL, like Thypo, Jar Jar etc.)

But from what I heared, Silas Carson (who played him) WILL return

Ushgarak
Well, of course, he plays everyone, doesn't he?

yerssot
well, 3PO units, viceroy, Ki-Adi-Mundi, ...

Ushgarak
..starship captains, third nobody on the right...

sand person no. 10
me!!! (or am i dead now?) big grin

LaurenE147
I think that sand person no. 10 picked a really bad character to play. He's dead now.

Texas
That was absolutely hillarious Lauren!!!!
Wher is sandperson#10 anyways?

Silas Carson is very talented!! Hope he comes back as the Viceroy!!! I mean, who would have thought that they would be back in Ep2? I was tickled pink, cause I just love the Viceroy!!!

I hope he has a vital role in causing Padme some major pain!!! evil face

yerssot
me
read some spoilers!

LaurenE147
Spoilers ruin the fun.

mah
he's cool enough, but I rather like the language of the geonosians, top-notch stuff

yerssot
depends lauren

Dexx
"These federation types are cowards" That says it for Viceroy. Still he's a good character. We'll probably see him and gunray in ep. 3

Texas
Mah's right about the cool alien lanuguages, especially since TPM alien languages were horrible, it's like every other word ended with the letter 'a'! Meina laffa taffa roll eyes (sarcastic)

faggort
i dont like him that much.. i think hell be in there though.. yeah....

Bespin Bart
Hey, Faggort, stop bringing up dead threads.

BAILY
Of course Nute Gunray is in Episode III. Read the cast list... I have photos of him from the movie, at least I think I do..... He was in a recent issue of Star Wars Insider..... I love Gunray too. One of the best characters from the PT, IMHO.

Captain REX
Sent him a message to stop.

BAILY
I knew I had a photo of Gunray. There is another one too. This one is a promo still.

jango fatt
I think Ani cuts of his head in the movie.

dmndleader
I would really hope so, the Neimodians really get on my nerves!

LandoSpeeder
What's with these threads being bumped back up?

JKozzy
eek!

Darth_Nefarus
I hope Anakin removes all of the seperatist leaders heads. It kicks ass to see a lightsabre sever a skull.

Jedi Priestess
I wish I knew........ messed

Jedi-Knight 8k2
stingy skank Padme???

ArthasKnight
Viceroy annoys me, but he will be I'm sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.