Shadow the Hedgehog vs. Blaze the Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
My friend from school keeps saying Blaze from Sonic Rush would defeat Shadow. Who would truly win this fight? The ultimate life form or the guardian of the Sol Emeralds? This will be a two part fight.

Part 1: Shadow vs. Blaze
Part 2: Super Shadow vs. Super Blaze (if you played Sonic Rush and fought Blaze/Sonic this round will be just like the final blow where you have to knock Blaze/Sonic off the platform)

kyuubinaruto
blaze

Shadow x 20
...is that a joke? So glade you give reasons.

Son of Man
Shadow, but it would be a close fight. Shadow has fought things much stronger than Blaze, and has much better attacks.

such as:1.Chaos Blast a red wave of energy that destroys almost everything in its path at close range.( 20 meters to be exact.)
2. Chaos Control. Which can freeze time or to teleport or both if those viewing someone move from somewhere to somewhere else in 'no time', then it would look like they warped.

And plenty of more.

Shadow x 20
Not to mention Shadow is a lot faster then Blaze.

winxkitty7
Hmm, Blaze being defeated buy Shadow, one thing comes to mind, AS IF! Blaze is a cat and everyone knows cats are stronger than hedgehogs, they're also faster pluss she hhas super cool fire power! (not to mention how much cuter than Shadow she is!)

Love Winx Kitty 7

Winx Club forever and ever!

Meow!

smile

luffyjin
Originally posted by winxkitty7
Hmm, Blaze being defeated buy Shadow, one thing comes to mind, AS IF! Blaze is a cat and everyone knows cats are stronger than hedgehogs, they're also faster pluss she hhas super cool fire power! (not to mention how much cuter than Shadow she is!)

Love Winx Kitty 7

Meow!

smile

do you think n00bs opinions count? I say shadow
1.attack pattern 2.strength 3.general battle power

Tha C-Master
You're back I see... (must resist temptation)...

NBT
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
...is that a joke? So glade you give reasons.

Abilities
Blaze has super speed, but it is possible that she isn't as fast as Sonic or Shadow.
Blaze is a pyrokinetic.
Blaze has a super form.
Unlike other characters,Blaze turns into a tornado when jumping and doesn't keep speed or go faster.
is through the power of friendship that she realizes the true powers of the Sol Emeralds, and transforms into her super form (Blaze's costume goes red, her wrists/gloves turn to flames and a fire force field develops around her as a product of the Sol Emeralds rather than the lighter colour and force field of Chaos energy usually used with the Chaos Emeralds) to help Super Sonic stop Dr. Eggman & Eggman Nega from taking over the universe. After the two defeat them, they promise to see each other again and say their goodbyes as they shake hands, being torn apart by their respectful dimensions being returned to normal. Blaze, still in super form, now understands her power, and friendship, as she thinks on Sonic's words of advice.
Those are my reasons!

1021kid

Love Winx Kitty 7

Meow!

smile how old are you..........................i mean really winx

NBT
I think 2. We're talking about Shadow The Hedgehod Vs. Blaze The Cat we're not having a how cool or cuter competion. Give reasons i mean real reasons.

1021kid
sorry its i just mean really winx club come on but i say shadow owns him no just beats him

NBT
Yea i'm gonna have to change my mind on that Blaze deal. I thought about the results and abilities. And Shadow possesses the same blistering speed and agility as Sonic and is similar to him in almost all other abilities. Although it was later revealed in Shadow the Hedgehog that he also has super strength (while not quite as much as Knuckles ) by overturning a bus with one hand. Shadow's trademark move is Chaos Control. Using the power of a Chaos Emerald, he can warp time and space. The Chaos Control is usually used to freeze time, or to teleport, from the point of view of those watching Shadow. He is only seen freezing time in Sonic Adventure 2 in 2 player mode, but in Sonic Heroes the time freeze is an effect of Team Dark's Team Blast. Aparently, it also allows whoever activated it to go from some place to anywhere else. Recently, it was revealed in Shadow the Hedgehog that Shadow doesn't necessary need a Chaos Emerald inorder to activate Chaos Control, and that the Emeralds merely amplify the space time control powers of that particular technique. This might have been a result of Shadow inheriting some of Black Doom's powers since they both share the same DNA, as Black Doom himself was able to perform Chaos Control without using a single Chaos Emerald.

In Sonic X, Shadow can carry Chaos Emeralds in his fur, the same way Tails puts the Chaos Emeralds in his tails. Moreover, it shows that if Shadow's power rings are knocked off, he will quickly lose energy and become weak. However, this is cut off in the dub.

In Shadow the Hedgehog, Shadow has shown that he can also use a wide range of close-combat weapons, firearms, semi-automatics and heavy assault weapons, improvise with debris, and drive a wide range of vehicles.

One of Shadow's assets are his Air Shoes (also called Jet Shoes and Hover Skates) which ultilize powerful hover jets to reduce friction and enable Shadow to 'skate' as fast as Sonic runs. Without them, it is possible that he may be as fast as Sonic, but there is no proof of this. The jets on both end of his shoes glow gold when he runs. In Sonic Riders, the Air Shoes have been redesigned by Eggman as Extreme Gear. Their qualities are overall the same.

caocao200
yeah.. shadow has to much powers.. so he is likely to win

Tthe Almighty
balze has fire, shadow has speed, its a pretty even battle

NBT
Originally posted by NBT
Yea i'm gonna have to change my mind on that Blaze deal. I thought about the results and abilities. And Shadow possesses the same blistering speed and agility as Sonic and is similar to him in almost all other abilities. Although it was later revealed in Shadow the Hedgehog that he also has super strength (while not quite as much as Knuckles ) by overturning a bus with one hand. Shadow's trademark move is Chaos Control. Using the power of a Chaos Emerald, he can warp time and space. The Chaos Control is usually used to freeze time, or to teleport, from the point of view of those watching Shadow. He is only seen freezing time in Sonic Adventure 2 in 2 player mode, but in Sonic Heroes the time freeze is an effect of Team Dark's Team Blast. Aparently, it also allows whoever activated it to go from some place to anywhere else. Recently, it was revealed in Shadow the Hedgehog that Shadow doesn't necessary need a Chaos Emerald inorder to activate Chaos Control, and that the Emeralds merely amplify the space time control powers of that particular technique. This might have been a result of Shadow inheriting some of Black Doom's powers since they both share the same DNA, as Black Doom himself was able to perform Chaos Control without using a single Chaos Emerald.

In Sonic X, Shadow can carry Chaos Emeralds in his fur, the same way Tails puts the Chaos Emeralds in his tails. Moreover, it shows that if Shadow's power rings are knocked off, he will quickly lose energy and become weak. However, this is cut off in the dub.

In Shadow the Hedgehog, Shadow has shown that he can also use a wide range of close-combat weapons, firearms, semi-automatics and heavy assault weapons, improvise with debris, and drive a wide range of vehicles.

One of Shadow's assets are his Air Shoes (also called Jet Shoes and Hover Skates) which ultilize powerful hover jets to reduce friction and enable Shadow to 'skate' as fast as Sonic runs. Without them, it is possible that he may be as fast as Sonic, but there is no proof of this. The jets on both end of his shoes glow gold when he runs. In Sonic Riders, the Air Shoes have been redesigned by Eggman as Extreme Gear. Their qualities are overall the same.

Might wanna read that Almighty.

luffyjin
there IS NO contest Shadow wins

ShadowRulz
Originally posted by luffyjin
there IS NO contest Shadow wins Happy Dance

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Son of Man
Shadow, but it would be a close fight. Shadow has fought things much stronger than Blaze, and has much better attacks.

such as:1.Chaos Blast a red wave of energy that destroys almost everything in its path at close range.( 20 meters to be exact.)
2. Chaos Control. Which can freeze time or to teleport or both if those viewing someone move from somewhere to somewhere else in 'no time', then it would look like they warped.

And plenty of more. Brilliant! I giving this fight to Shadow.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Son of Man

And plenty of more. Exactly.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You're back I see... (must resist temptation)... What temptation? smile

ShadowRulz

Love Winx Kitty 7

Meow!

smile Blaze would lose against shadow. shadow is the best. he can use chaos control to freeze time.so wat if if blaze can shoot fire. she would probably burn herself. so shadow would win. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Shadow wins, he's faster, stronger, has greater use of Chaos Control, and all Blaze has is fire.

Xenogears
Shadow wins with a fair amount of ease.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
Shadow wins with a fair amount of ease. yes

Burning thought
Shadow wins, then Kain destroys him evil face

Yoshi Fanatic
Shadow would win because he can use chaos control. Blaze would put up a good fight, though...

ShadowRulz
Originally posted by Burning thought
Shadow wins, then Kain destroys him evil face whos kain confused

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ShadowRulz
whos kain confused Someone who would kill Shadow.

ShadowRulz
no seriously, whos kain

Violent2Dope
From the Legacy of Kain games. Idk alot about him but he would rape Shadow in a fight.

ShadowRulz
well who ever kain is, i say shadow would beat him.

Violent2Dope
Why is it that everytime this thread dies, you revive it? And Kain would pwn Shadow.

DracotheDragon
Didn't read the thread, still voted for shadow. Don't know who blaze is, so **** him.

ShadowRulz
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
Didn't read the thread, still voted for shadow. Don't know who blaze is, so **** him. ummmm blaze is a girl

Guilty Gear
This has been revived?

Shadow whoops Blaze. Now stfu.

Shadowsgotmoves
What some people tend to not understand is that Sonic is the fastest being in the universe. And Shadow is his only rival in speed. He also isn't exactly a wimp when it comes to power. He hits hard his high speed translates into kinetic energy. Like a comet and the have enough kinetic energy when it hits to trigger an something like a nuclear explosion. Now he isn't that fast but he is fast. Besides the point he is the most powerful being as well if you read his wiki section you can see it actually says that, he is just plain kick ass. So there anyone who says otherwise can choke on it.

Lana
Don't bump ancient dead threads.

ESB -1138
Can you close this please Lana?

General Kaliero
Let's see, registered today, name, number of posts... laughing

First, Shadow can only reach that speed with the aid of those rocket skates, and even then Sonic edges out over him.

Two, Wiki? AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Three, he's the culmination of Professor Gerald's (interrupted) research into creating the ultimate lifeform. Or a robot. Or an alien. Or some combination of the three. And he's never actually shown any abilities to make him "ultimate," other than being almost as fast as Sonic and looking teenaged while being over 50. And he was the first to use Chaos Control. Which now every hedgehog and their mother can apparently use.

Four, Blaze is nearly up to Sonic's speed, due to heating up the air around her to make it less dense. And then she's a duty-bound princess with martial arts training, and has the Sol Emeralds so she can become Burning Blaze. She's fast and no slouch when it comes to straight fighting, either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.