Metropolis Now: The New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Cap. America
Emma Frost
Ice Man
Iron Man
Banner Hulk
Speed Demon
Spider-man

I day, All 7 of them woke up in the Avengers tower. None know how they got there. As they step outside they see a huge marvel of a city with tall skyskycrapers buildings surronding them, the city is called Metropolis. Back inside the Avengers Tower Tony Starks is looking around and find a disc with a note to play. On the Disc it tells them why they are all there and how everything is still the same as back home in the marvel universe. All your love one are all up stires still sleeping, and Tony even here in the Dc Universe you will still have all you businesses here as you did back home.

With Starks corperation you all will be able to provide for you famliys and finace the team. This city most be rid of all its Evil and you 7 have been chosen to help in the extermination of that evil. There are other Super teams here that are fighting this evil everyday, but they alone are not enough. Help them here., and I promise after your help here is done, they will journey to the Marvel universe to help you in the same fashion that you did for them. It is said to them, what you do here now effects the people of this world and the future of the people of your own world.

1.How do they each do with the resources and location? How do they interact with the villains and heroes of their respective universes? How does Batman deal with the Avengers? How does Cap.America deal with the JLA

2.How do you see them doing vs Metropolis villians? Plus other Dc Villians.

3.How do you see them getting along with the other superteam in the DC U,
like the JLA,JSA and the Titans?

4.How will other DC Hero;s or teams see the Avengers team tactics or strategy for fighting crime and evil? in a bad way or a good way?

5.How big will there dent on crime rate and evil destruction be in Metropolis?

6.What villian would be most intregted by them? or would stand in there way the most and there goal in Metropolis?

Scoobless
"Metropolis Now: The New Avengers

Cap. America
Emma Frost
Ice Man
Iron Man
Banner Hulk
Speed Demon
Spider-man"

did someone change the New Avengers line up while i was out today?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Scoobless

Cap. America
Emma Frost
Ice Man
Iron Man
Banner Hulk
Speed Demon
Spider-man"

...........i guess so............. confused

Malo
Originally posted by Scoobless

Cap. America
Emma Frost
Ice Man
Iron Man
Banner Hulk
Speed Demon
Spider-man"

No i just aded some diffrent people to the team and took some out.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Malo
No i just aded some diffrent people to the team and took some out.

then their not the new avengers now.............. are they

Malo
Originally posted by thesilverspider
then their not the new avengers now.............. are they

Nope , now can we get over the fact that there not the New Avengers and check what would happen with the thread..please big grin

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Malo
Nope , now can we get over the fact that there not the New Avengers and check what would happen with the thread..please big grin

nope cause when i saw the thread's name i was expecting the new avengers and i aint get them so no.....................

dman2008
1. The people of the DC universe would probably be confused because they don't know who they are. The Heroes would know them a little better because people like superman have had team ups with some of the Marvel Heroes in the past. The villans would probably kick most of their butts.

2. Most of the high end DC villains like Zoom, Black Adam, Sinestro, Bizzaro, Cheetah,Dr. Light,, Metallo, Darkseid, Circe, Solomn Grundy, Braniac, and Desspero, Would probably destroy most of that team excluding in most cases Ironman and Hulk.

3. I think that people like Ironman and Hulk would go to the JLA. I could see Captain America gong to the JSA for some reason. I could also see Iceman and Spiderman and Maybe Emma Frost going to the Outsiders. I don't see Speed Demon joining any group because he is such a low level speedster compared to people like the Flashes.

4. I think most of them would be okay with the Avengers stratgey.

5. I think they ay lower the crime rate a little but lots of high endvillains can beat them.

6. The Society of Supervillans would definetly get in their way and maybe even wipe them out like they did to the Freedom Fighters.

Scoobless
Originally posted by thesilverspider
nope cause when i saw the thread's name i was expecting the new avengers and i aint get them so no.....................

I was thinking the same thing..... i came in here expecting to find Marvel' most powerful superteam....... embarrasment ..... and instead i find some random punks have usurped their good name

sad

for shame..... nono

Malo
Originally posted by dman2008
1. The people of the DC universe would probably be confused because they don't know who they are. The Heroes would know them a little better because people like superman have had team ups with some of the Marvel Heroes in the past. The villans would probably kick most of their butts.

2. Most of the high end DC villains like Zoom, Black Adam, Sinestro, Bizzaro, Cheetah,Dr. Light,, Metallo, Darkseid, Circe, Solomn Grundy, Braniac, and Desspero, Would probably destroy most of that team excluding in most cases Ironman and Hulk.

3. I think that people like Ironman and Hulk would go to the JLA. I could see Captain America gong to the JSA for some reason. I could also see Iceman and Spiderman and Maybe Emma Frost going to the Outsiders. I don't see Speed Demon joining any group because he is such a low level speedster compared to people like the Flashes.

4. I think most of them would be okay with the Avengers stratgey.

5. I think they ay lower the crime rate a little but lots of high endvillains can beat them.

6. The Society of Supervillans would definetly get in their way and maybe even wipe them out like they did to the Freedom Fighters.

Thanks for your reply Dman 2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.