Hercules vs. Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i ve heard Sasquatch is nearly 100 ton class ?

is this true ?

Sasquatch has matched the likes of Hulk or Thing

can he match Hercules ,,, the Prince of Power ?

King_Mungi
Yes it's true, but current Sas's base strength is 70 ton range. However, if he becomes enraged or lets Tanaraq take control he regains his former strength.

Anyways current Sas has gone toe to toe with current Jugz , Herc wins due to I don't think he will give Sas enough time to "gather" his strength.

Check out the Alpha Flight respect thread to view his feats
==========
BTW next time use the search engine, this has been done

Dark Urizen
Not to mention the fact that both Sasquatches (616 and Exiles) are scientists. They're good fighters and all, but against the man that invented greco-roman fighting.........i dunno...
I'd say Hercules wins 7/10, the three wins being a consequence of them giving in to Tanaraq and surprising Herc.

KillAll
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Anyways current Sas has gone toe to toe with current Jugz

would you please stop referencing to juggernaut... its the damn imposternaut. he isnt consistently class 100... so hes not 100 at all. i believe they have to be able to press the weight ALL THE TIME... to be considered in that weight class. juggernaut, doesnt fall into this class.

i believe hercules wins otherwise...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by KillAll
would you please stop referencing to juggernaut... its the damn imposternaut. he isnt consistently class 100... so hes not 100 at all. i believe they have to be able to press the weight ALL THE TIME... to be considered in that weight class. juggernaut, doesnt fall into this class.

I never said it was the classic Jugz, and he still has shown 100 class feats even in his current weaker phase. Good lord everyone knows Jugz is only a shadow of what he once was, but he isn't a pushover.

I agree

Dark Urizen

And that has the fighting skills of a rabid monkey. Hercules on the other hand is a very skilled fighter as i mentioned before.

KillAll
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I never said it was the classic Jugz, and he still has shown 100 class feats even in his current weaker phase. Good lord everyone knows Jugz is only a shadow of what he once was, but he isn't a pushover.

I agree

yes he is a shadow of his former self... yes on rare occasions he has managed to barely lift something that *might* weigh 100 tons... but more often than not he is struggling with stupid things that 50 ton characters can easily lift.... i just dont see why you wanna reference sasquatch to this stupid imposternaut.

King_Mungi
yes he is a shadow of his former self... yes on rare occasions he has managed to barely lift something that *might* weigh 100 tons... but more often than not he is struggling with stupid things that 50 ton characters can easily lift.... i just dont see why you wanna reference sasquatch to this stupid imposternaut.

Because both him and Sasquatch vary in power, he was 100 class and then databook says he is 70 ton range and then he goes toe to toe with Jugz twice.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasplane1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men120b.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_11.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.