Eternity vs. Infinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
For the dominant spot in the hiearchy?

King KAM
Eternity wins.....duh.....second infinity,last galactus

Space M ummy
Infinity is eternity's sibling and counterpart- they should be equal, (think along the lines of the personification of Love and Hate, or Order and Chaos.) Death and oblivion are also eternity's siblings, and on the same level.

Galactus is slightly lower to massively lower than all of these, depending on how hungry he is.

Empathy, Eulogy, Expediency, Entropy, Epiphany and Enmity are children/creations of eternity, and lower still. After that, it's a mess. Marvel has a crapload of high end cosmics and it's difficult to determine where they fit. (celestials, cube beings, The stranger, Love, Hate, true beyonders, etc)

guy222
=

celestialdemon
Stalemate

guy222
=

fangirl101
Flip Sides of the same coin

guy222
like death and oblivion

Astner
Infinity = Space (3 dimensional)
Eternity = Time (4 dimensional)

But according to Marvel they're equal, though Eternity alone tends to get most attention when it comes to reality manifestation.

lannfear
Stalemate
yes

fangirl101
Originally posted by Astner
Infinity = Space (3 dimensional)
Eternity = Time (4 dimensional)

But according to Marvel they're equal, though Eternity alone tends to get most attention when it comes to reality manifestation.

Except marvel flipped the terms. Eternity is the manifestation of space. And Infinity is the Manifiestation of Time. At least that is how they are drawn.

Mindset
Eternity is the manifestion of the entire universe, that would include time.

guy222
=

Knowsbleed33
Stalemate.

rotiart
Originally posted by fangirl101
Except marvel flipped the terms. Eternity is the manifestation of space. And Infinity is the Manifiestation of Time. At least that is how they are drawn.

Eternity is drawn to show space.... But actually represents time
Infinity is drawn to show time but actually represents space

However it should be known that they are closely interrelated
Even so much as showing before two halfts of the same person
Ie time/space male/female

However since the two halts were shown I think any reference to time or space now refers to eternity as he is one half of infinity

golem370
Universe loses

guy222
=

skyfather
Originally posted by guy222
= Originally posted by guy222
=

4 times srsly

guy222
and

no need to point out my answers

Knowsbleed33
Stalemate I say!

Make it 2 for me.

guy222
stick out tongue

skyfather
Originally posted by guy222
and

no need to point out my answers no nedd to post it so many times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.