iceman vs. wolverine in antartica

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clueless
who would win

jrodslam
Iceman.

wolverine8888
realy matters which iceman ur speaking about to be honest

DarkCrawler
How so?

In both situations, Wolverine is going to be block of ice at the end of the fight...

Blair Wind
which iceman?What the f**k? how many are there???

pffft iceman takes him anyday, anywhere, anyhow....

wolverine8888
well I should of said which era. also u must remeber current icemen is far weaker then he was.

jrodslam
Originally posted by wolverine8888
realy matters which iceman ur speaking about to be honest

Theres only 1 Iceman 8888.

Or do you mean which "era" Iceman?

jrodslam
well I should of said which era. also u must remeber current icemen is far weaker then he was.

90's era Iceman to current, beats Wolverine anytime anyday.

Blair Wind
can anyone tell me whats up with iceman in his current form, has he done anything to measure against his former godlike self that people keep saying he is weaker than??

wolverine8888
his second mutation is gone

jrodslam
Originally posted by Blair Wind
can anyone tell me whats up with iceman in his current form, has he done anything to measure against his former godlike self that people keep saying he is weaker than??

Current as of X-Men #178? He didnt do anything yet really. However, when hes in Iceform, its completely ice, so im assuming he still has all his abilities prior to that issue.

Blair Wind
so? that means he can turn from ice to human? and back...What the f**k? how does that make him weaker? even before the second mutation he could turn to solid ice, turn to water vapor, become water, the only "weaker" part is that he can die ONLY (this is physically) when he is in human form...once he ice's up he would still be the same godlike iceman...wouldnt he?

jrodslam
his second mutation is gone

True, However i dont believe any of his powers are affected due to him not being completely ice anymore.

He just has the option of changing back now. Im pretty happy about that and know he is too.

jrodslam
so? that means he can turn from ice to human? and back...What the f**k? how does that make him weaker? even before the second mutation he could turn to solid ice, turn to water vapor, become water, the only "weaker" part is that he can die ONLY (this is physically) when he is in human form...once he ice's up he would still be the same godlike iceman...wouldnt he?

Yup.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by jrodslam
Current as of X-Men #178? He didnt do anything yet really. However, when hes in Iceform, its completely ice, so im assuming he still has all his abilities prior to that issue.

yea thats what I meant...but why are people saying that he is weaker? all he did was lose his secondary mutation, which just means he can turn to flesh and bones....hows that weaker????????

jrodslam
He hasnt show to be weaker at all. He still beats Wolverine as he would in the 90's era.

Not much to debate here.

Blair Wind

then why the assumptions??....iceman wins this...thread over...

GODSCRIBE
What a ludicrous fight.

Dark Urizen
It's obvious to anyone that doesn't have epileptic seizures when you say Wolverine loses (i'm looking at you w8888) that wolverine does in fact lose miserably.
But i'd venture so far as to say even snowball iceman could win against the canuck. If he can generate enough snow on wolverine's face, he can effectively drown the short moron eek!

jollyjim311
I think suffocate is more correcterer (me likely talk pretty!). Wolverine loses but it wouldn't be ridiculously quick.

scotsmn
lame thread

Metalmanx
As someone already mentioned, even the very first Iceman from the very first issue of "X-men" could take out Wolverine.

It's just not a contest. Any form of Iceman dominates and decimates Wolverine. Wolvie just has no chance against this opponent.

Iceman 15/10.

Blair Wind
thats underestimating Iceman...its more like infinity/10

Metalmanx
Good point. I stand corrected.

jrodslam
laughing laughing

scotsmn
Originally posted by Metalmanx
As someone already mentioned, even the very first Iceman from the very first issue of "X-men" could take out Wolverine.

It's just not a contest. Any form of Iceman dominates and decimates Wolverine. Wolvie just has no chance against this opponent.

Iceman 15/10.

Very situational. Outside, Iceman wins. In a cage match, Wolverine wins. In a very hot environment... say death valley in the summer, Wolverine wins.

jrodslam
Originally posted by scotsmn
Very situational. Outside, Iceman wins. In a cage match, Wolverine wins. In a very hot environment... say death valley in the summer, Wolverine wins.

Outside, Cage, Death Valley. I doesnt matter, Wolverine still loses.

Its not like a hot environment is gonna melt Iceman. Unless hes in a volcano, near the sun or in 200 degree weather. Maybe the 60's snowman version of Iceman would melt, but not the 90's version.

There is nothing Wolverine can do to him.

Metalmanx

My God. I HAVE to hear this.

Please, in detail, tell me how Wolverine will win in a cage match. I'd love to hear this. Seriously.

And Death Valley in the Summer? Wolverine still goes down. Iceman absorbs all moisture around him, even if there isn't much. Actually, he'd have a pretty good reserve of moisture from Wolverine's body. So not only would that literally dry Wolverine like a prune, but it also gives Iceman more power.

So please, try again. I'm curious to see how you think Wolverine can win.

The Ion
You guys just prove you know nothing about Wolverine!!!11oneone

scotsmn
My God. I HAVE to hear this.

Please, in detail, tell me how Wolverine will win in a cage match. I'd love to hear this. Seriously.

And Death Valley in the Summer? Wolverine still goes down. Iceman absorbs all moisture around him, even if there isn't much. Actually, he'd have a pretty good reserve of moisture from Wolverine's body. So not only would that literally dry Wolverine like a prune, but it also gives Iceman more power.

So please, try again. I'm curious to see how you think Wolverine can win.

Well, it's just like you said. Moisture, Death Valley... they don't go hand in hand. Check out some weather reading for moisture in Death Valley during the summer big grin I live in CA. Good look forming ice anywhere around there. Take away iceman's ice and... dead man. By the way, it can reach 130 in Death Valley. Don't think this will affect Iceman? wink

jrodslam
Well, it's just like you said. Moisture, Death Valley... they don't go hand in hand. Check out some weather reading for moisture in Death Valley during the summer big grin I live in CA. Good look forming ice anywhere around there. Take away iceman's ice and... dead man. By the way, it can reach 130 in Death Valley. Don't think this will affect Iceman? wink

Iceman creates ice at sub zero temperatures. If it is 100 degres outside, even 150 degrees, it wouldnt affect Bobby at all.

Iceman can increase his coldness which also increases the temperature around him. Even if Wolverine is close to him, hed be able to feel the extreme drop in temperature.

Blair Wind

not when Ice is just a mask for his real power....moleculer shutdown....he can just stop all molecular motion, down goes wolvie....or as metalman said just take out all of Wolvies moisture, insta runt prune.... wink brush up on iceman....

Metalmanx

Did you even read what I wrote? Little moisture or not, there is moisture in Death Valley. I know plenty about DV, thanks. I know it's one of the hottest, if not the hottest region in the country. But, there is still moisture there or absolutely nothing would be able to survive.

Besies, Wolverine is there, too, right? Plenty of moisture right there.

Hell, there's the moisture inside of Bobby, too. He has plenty of moisture to work with. Not that it will even take much at all to destroy Wolverine.

scotsmn
Did you even read what I wrote? Little moisture or not, there is moisture in Death Valley. I know plenty about DV, thanks. I know it's one of the hottest, if not the hottest region in the country. But, there is still moisture there or absolutely nothing would be able to survive.

Besies, Wolverine is there, too, right? Plenty of moisture right there.

Hell, there's the moisture inside of Bobby, too. He has plenty of moisture to work with. Not that it will even take much at all to destroy Wolverine.

Moisture in Death Valley? yes... enough? NO. It would take A LOT of moisture to finish the fight and there's just not enough at that location.

And Blaire... laughing No.

Blair Wind
Moisture in Death Valley? yes... enough? NO. It would take A LOT of moisture to finish the fight and there's just not enough at that location.

And Blair... laughing No.

whats no?? are you saying that iceman DOESNT have control over molecules??? seroislly I can pull my info if it will help....it really amazes me how much people underestimate iceman....lemme go find it Ill be back...

Metalmanx
I'm starting to think that scotsmn is just trolling now. There is nothing Wolverine can do.

Iceman: Infinity/10.

Blair Wind

scotsmn
"What Bobby Drake does, ::::::::as I see it::::::::, is project a field that inhibits the motion of those particles (herein referred to as Brownian Motion) thus dropping the temperature and freezing the moisture."

I skimmed it since it was so long but I saw this. All speculation. Real life physics don't always work in comics and this is one of those cases.

Wolverine is not very affected by cold at all. He frequently runs through icey forests without even a shirt... completely naked many times. ::::as I see it:::: his healing factor is causes his body to be extremely resistant against cold.

In an evironment such as Death Valley there's just not enough moisture to defeat Wolverine. Ice man would tire very quickly.

Metalmanx
Even in the Sahara Iceman would have enough moisture to destory Wolverine.

The environment is not a factor you want to be experimenting with, my friend. Iceman wins. Get over it.

Blair Wind
thats only one source (and if you dont read all of it then whats the point in debating with you....it all comes together)....dude its generally accepted truth that iceman can control moleculer motion...get over over it wolvie goes down.....

hes another senerio...he turns into the water vapor in wovies body...and then just absorbs it all his mouisture then leaves....dude too many options.....

Melnorme
"What Bobby Drake does, ::::::::as I see it::::::::, is project a field that inhibits the motion of those particles (herein referred to as Brownian Motion) thus dropping the temperature and freezing the moisture."

I skimmed it since it was so long but I saw this. All speculation. Real life physics don't always work in comics and this is one of those cases.

Wolverine is not very affected by cold at all. He frequently runs through icey forests without even a shirt... completely naked many times. ::::as I see it:::: his healing factor is causes his body to be extremely resistant against cold.

In an evironment such as Death Valley there's just not enough moisture to defeat Wolverine. Ice man would tire very quickly.

Yes, but in this scenario, he loses 100% of the time. stick out tongue

Blair Wind
thats only one source (and if you dont read all of it then whats the point in debating with you....it all comes together)....dude its generally accepted truth that iceman can control moleculer motion...get over over it wolvie goes down.....

hes another senerio...he turns into the water vapor in wovies body...and then just absorbs it all his mouisture then leaves....dude too many options.....

cuz it was at the bottom of the page....

scotsmn

Healing factor would own him if he tried going inside. Iceman may have some control over molecular motion, that means jack squat to Wolverine.

Little moisture = little ice = dead iceman

scotsmn
cuz it was at the bottom of the page....

::::::as I see it:::::::

Blair Wind
Healing factor would own him if he tried going inside. Iceman may have some control over molecular motion, that means jack squat to Wolverine.

Little moisture = little ice = dead iceman

how does that mean jack squat to wovie? healing factor isnt gonna compensate for you very molecules stopping....What the f**k? that makes no sense....yes he is very resistent to cold,. but thats a cold that is, for lack of a better word, "attacking" him from the outside, from his solid flesh...iceman attacks the very molecules of his body, that means all of it....

lots of molecules= iceman wins= flash frozen runticicle

::::as I see it::::

scotsmn
Slowed down molecules would be interpreted as danger to his healing factor. Metabolism would speed up to compensate. That's why he can go running through freezing temperatures without a shirt on and not be cold.

Can iceman, in the middle of one of the hottest deserts in the world, cool Wolverine down enough to stop him before Wolverine reaches him and impales him? No way.

scotsmn
If it makes you feel better, I already stated that in a "normal" environment, Wolverine has no way of catching Iceman and would therefore lose due to not having an offense capable of hurting Iceman.

Metalmanx
You do know that Iceman can use his powers even without transforming right?

I mean, he could literally just freeze Wolverine's insides. Completely stop their molecular motion. Bring his ENTIRE BODY to ABSOLUTE ZERO if he really wanted to.

Even in a desert, Wolverine loses horribly.

Blair Wind
If it makes you feel better, I already stated that in a "normal" environment, Wolverine has no way of catching Iceman and would therefore lose due to not having an offense capable of hurting Iceman.

I understand that, and I agree, but I disagree on the whole hot envirnment......if Iceman wants you to go down you go down moleculer shut down....its a flash freeze, no way his metabalism could compensate that fast...if you had read the whole post (the source) you would see that he did that to Legion....it was instantaneas.....it would happen to wolvie too....why? cuz of moleculer shutdown....

scotsmn
You do know that Iceman can use his powers even without transforming right?

I mean, he could literally just freeze Wolverine's insides. Completely stop their molecular motion. Bring his ENTIRE BODY to ABSOLUTE ZERO if he really wanted to.

Even in a desert, Wolverine loses horribly.

Healing factor = no

Blair Wind
Healing factor = no
Flash freeze = yes

healing factor wont compensate in time.... wink

scotsmn
I understand that, and I agree, but I disagree on the whole hot envirnment......if Iceman wants you to go down you go down moleculer shut down....its a flash freeze, no way his metabalism could compensate that fast...if you had read the whole post (the source) you would see that he did that to Legion....it was instantaneas.....it would happen to wolvie too....why? cuz of moleculer shutdown....

Wolverine isn't legion. He has a healing factor that is very resiliant towards the cold, evidenced by the many times he is seen in the mountains during winter completely naked. Healing factor = cold stopper.

Iceman wouldn't be at 100% anyway in the desert. It's a well known fact that he IS affected by heat.

Blair Wind
Wolverine isn't legion. He has a healing factor that is very resiliant towards the cold, evidenced by the many times he is seen in the mountains during winter completely naked. Healing factor = cold stopper.

Iceman wouldn't be at 100% anyway in the desert. It's a well known fact that he IS affected by heat.

I dont think your getting the point that getting cold from the environment and someone bringing your entire bodies molecules to absolute zero are two diffrent thing entirely.....

jrodslam
What makes me laugh is not that Wolverine is somewhat resistant to cold weather. Examples such as running through snowy forests, or -15 degres or so. But it the fact that someone can compare -15 degres or snowy forests to Iceman who can go -105 in 2 seconds.

Iceman gets moisture from the air. Like stated before, even the Sahara Desert has moisture in the air. Fighting in Death Valley, isnt hotter than the Sahara im affraid. Iceman can control Wolverine's bloodflow to the brain by stopping it and killing him. Can Wolverine heal from the brain having lack of blood(which means lack of oxygen as well)? I highly doubt it.

Wolverine cant do anything that can damage Iceman period. This shouldnt be a debate. They way people argue makes it seem as if Wolverines fighting 1963 Iceman. Hes not an outer coating of ice anymore. He can freeze Wolverine instantly. He can even control moisture thats beneath the ground.

Im surprised this thread has lasted 3 pages.

Then again, im not.

scotsmn
What makes me laugh is not that Wolverine is somewhat resistant to cold weather. Examples such as running through snowy forests, or -15 degres or so. But it the fact that someone can compare -15 degres or snowy forests to Iceman who can go -105 in 2 seconds.

Iceman gets moisture from the air. Like stated before, even the Sahara Desert has moisture in the air. Fighting in Death Valley, isnt hotter than the Sahara im affraid. Iceman can control Wolverine's bloodflow to the brain by stopping it and killing him. Can Wolverine heal from the brain having lack of blood(which means lack of oxygen as well)? I highly doubt it.

Wolverine cant do anything that can damage Iceman period. This shouldnt be a debate. They way people argue makes it seem as if Wolverines fighting 1963 Iceman. Hes not an outer coating of ice anymore. He can freeze Wolverine instantly. He can even control moisture thats beneath the ground.

Im surprised this thread has lasted 3 pages.

Then again, im not.

I'm surprised that you think this would KO/kill Wolverine after reading the Spiderman vs. Wolverine thread... you have.. readi it?

Iceman can't keep Wolverine cold for 2 reasons. It's HOT in Death Valley.. this would be warming/giving energy to Wolverine. His healing factor fights the cold with a fury.

"Theoretically, the Iceman has an almost unlimited supply of moisture at all times since it is always present in the surrounding air or environment. Even desert air has sufficient moisture content for him to make practical use of, although the process takes somewhat longer. However, the mental effort needed to employ his mutant power can eventually fatigue him and render his freezing ability temporarily disfunctional."

There ya go. 2 seconds my booty. Wolverine tags him and ends it before Iceman can stop him.

Blair Wind
ya eventually....thats after he flash freezes wolvie and makes himself an ice cream....im going to sleep adios.

Blair Wind
I'm surprised that you think this would KO/kill Wolverine after reading the Spiderman vs. Wolverine thread... you have.. readi it?

Iceman can't keep Wolverine cold for 2 reasons. It's HOT in Death Valley.. this would be warming/giving energy to Wolverine. His healing factor fights the cold with a fury.

"Theoretically, the Iceman has an almost unlimited supply of moisture at all times since it is always present in the surrounding air or environment. Even desert air has sufficient moisture content for him to make practical use of, although the process takes somewhat longer. However, the mental effort needed to employ his mutant power can eventually fatigue him and render his freezing ability temporarily disfunctional."

There ya go. 2 seconds my booty. Wolverine tags him and ends it before Iceman can stop him.

fine, I admit it....it'll take 5 seconds evil face

scotsmn
fine, I admit it....it'll take 5 seconds evil face

That's all Wolverine needs evil face Goodnight.

house
Iceman will win so easy all he will need to do is to freeze wolvie into a block of ice and smash it leaving only an adamantium skeleton behind...

Metalmanx
What exactly is Wolverine tagging here? Ice?

Is he gonna cut into ice? Last time I checked, that won't kill Iceman.

Iceman, no matter the environment, wins 10000000000000/10.

scotsmn
Originally posted by house
Iceman will win so easy all he will need to do is to freeze wolvie into a block of ice and smash it leaving only an adamantium skeleton behind...

They are in the desert, not enough moisture in air for ice to do the trick. Read up a few posts.

What exactly is Wolverine tagging here? Ice?

Is he gonna cut into ice? Last time I checked, that won't kill Iceman.

Iceman, no matter the environment, wins 10000000000000/10.

He can cut him into icecubes, eat a couple if he's feeling thirsty, watch them melt.. whatever.

jrodslam

Ok heres wher youre completely wrong.

You think Death Valleys 130 degrees (the most) is gonna hinder Iceman in the slightest, when he can generate temperatures thats over -100 below zero? His healing factor isnt gonna fight that kind of cold. Why do you consist on comparing snowy forests and -15 to -100?

Also that little quote you got from Marvel directory, is old. Thats not even the Iceman who can transform to all ice. Its the one who simply has the Ice coating. Nulled.

Like i said, Wolverine is down in seconds. It was being generous when 2 seconds was stated. Look what he did to Emma.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1314/icemanbloodfreeze4zt.th.jpg

jrodslam
They are in the desert, not enough moisture in air for ice to do the trick. Read up a few posts.

He can cut him into icecubes, eat a couple if he's feeling thirsty, watch them melt.. whatever.

You are being really ignorant now. Face facts. The desert wouldnt hinder Iceman. What marvel directory states is PRIOR to Bobby being able to turn into ALL ICE. Hes always going to have enough moisture in the air.

Wolverine can slice, chop Iceman and is wouldnt do anything.

house
well said^

scotsmn
Ok heres wher youre completely wrong.

You think Death Valleys 130 degrees (the most) is gonna hinder Iceman in the slightest, when he can generate temperatures thats over -100 below zero? His healing factor isnt gonna fight that kind of cold. Why do you consist on comparing snowy forests and -15 to -100?

Also that little quote you got from Marvel directory, is old. Thats not even the Iceman who can transform to all ice. Its the one who simply has the Ice coating. Nulled.

Like i said, Wolverine is down in seconds. It was being generous when 2 seconds was stated. Look what he did to Emma.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1314/icemanbloodfreeze4zt.th.jpg

Iceman can make the temperature -100... ok. Let's say the temperature starts at 75. That means he can reduce the temp 175. Death Valley starts at 130. 175-130 = -45.

You must realize the temperature of the air in death valley is going to affect the temperature of object of Iceman's attention.

The forests that Wolverine runs through are -15? Oh I dunno about that, seems to me that he's run through -30 shirtless. Keep in mind that he'll be clothed in the desert. That makes him even more resistant.

So we have Wolverine in an environment where it's 15 degrees colder than when he's running around shirtless. confused

Healing factor for the win.

jrodslam
Iceman can make the temperature -100... ok. Let's say the temperature starts at 75. That means he can reduce the temp 175. Death Valley starts at 130. 175-130 = -45.

You must realize the temperature of the air in death valley is going to affect the temperature of object of Iceman's attention.

The forests that Wolverine runs through are -15? Oh I dunno about that, seems to me that he's run through -30 shirtless. Keep in mind that he'll be clothed in the desert. That makes him even more resistant.

So we have Wolverine in an environment where it's 15 degrees colder than when he's running around shirtless. confused

Healing factor for the win.

Tell me what forests he runs through thats -30 degrees? I was being gracious with -15 degrees.

Where has Wolverine ran shirtless in the extreme cold? Canada? Where the low would be around -12 in the average winter? And you compare that to -100+? laughing

The temp/air in Death Valley wont affect Bobby at all.

scotsmn
Tell me what forests he runs through thats -30 degrees? I was being gracious with -15 degrees.

Where has Wolverine ran shirtless in the extreme cold? Canada? Where the low would be around -12 in the average winter? And you compare that to -100+? laughing

Let us not forget wind chill factors, which are not even taken into consideration.
The temp/air in Death Valley wont affect Bobby at all.

Canada can get as cold as -81.5 F.

And the temp in Death Valley may not affect Bobby (MAY) but it will affect anything outside of him. The sun has much power.

jrodslam
Canada can get as cold as -81.5 F.

And the temp in Death Valley may not affect Bobby (MAY) but it will affect anything outside of him. The sun has much power.

First off, -81 is Canada's record low is it not? Was Wolverine in that weather? No he wasnt. If you want to list record lows, since this fight IS in Antarctica, the record low there was -129 F. Wolverine aint doing too well there

And IF they were to fight in Death Valley with the record high it would be 134, which Iceman can survive due to him being completely ice. And his ice output would STILL be below zero. And he STILL can freeze Wolverines bloodflow.

Sure the ice that Iceman shoots would melt quicker, but he can gather ice/water from BENEATH the earths surface.

Either way you slice it(no pun intended), Iceman wins.

scotsmn
First off, -81 is Canada's record low is it not? Was Wolverine in that weather? No he wasnt. If you want to list record lows, since this fight IS in Antarctica, the record low there was -129 F. Wolverine aint doing too well there

And IF they were to fight in Death Valley with the record high it would be 134, which Iceman can survive due to him being completely ice. And his ice output would STILL be below zero. And he STILL can freeze Wolverines bloodflow.

Sure the ice that Iceman shoots would melt quicker, but he can gather ice/water from BENEATH the earths surface.

Either way you slice it(no pun intended), Iceman wins.

He'd have to dig way too deep since the heat carries deep and eliminates moisture in the ground as well. He can't pull moisture from an unlimited distance. Wolverine will close the gap way before Iceman can gather his very limited resources to mount a defense.. much less an offense.

In a desert...
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/trollic/uu0km1.jpg

Melnorme
He'd have to dig way too deep since the heat carries deep and eliminates moisture in the ground as well. He can't pull moisture from an unlimited distance. Wolverine will close the gap way before Iceman can gather his very limited resources to mount a defense.. much less an offense.

Oookay...he closes the distance. Then what happens? He goes all stabby? Cusses?

Iceman scoffs, and then freezes every drop of moisture within Wolverine's cell membranes, causing the ice crystals to expand (ice expands to have a larger volume than water has), and destroys every single cell within Wolverine's body simultaneously.

No regen from that. Owned. 10/10.

jrodslam

What are you saying? He would have to dig too deep at all. Maybe 20 if that. How do you think there are plant life and small animals there? Either way, Iceman can generate the ice from moisture beneath the earth in seconds.

Theres no gap for Wolverine to close when hes on the floor in seconds due to brain freeze. Ice beams, barries, clones etc. Iceman can multitask.

You still have yet to explain what Wolverine can do to Iceman to get a win.

And you still have yet to realize that Wolverine dies without blood/oxygen to the brain. Healing factor cant counter that.

Dark Urizen
What the hell is the matter with you scotsm?

NOTHING that Wolverine can do can kill Iceman. NOTHING.
ANYTHING that Iceman can and has done inthe past and CAN replicate will kill or seriously hinder Wolverine.

Melnorme
Originally posted by Dark Urizen

ANYTHING that Iceman can and has done inthe past and CAN replicate will kill or seriously hinder Wolverine.

His version of Wolverine vs Iceman is based solely on the Capcom game.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Melnorme
His version of Wolverine vs Iceman is based solely on the Capcom game.

laughing Oh God.....can't stop laughing..... laughing out loud

scotsmn
What are you saying? He would have to dig too deep at all. Maybe 20 if that. How do you think there are plant life and small animals there? Either way, Iceman can generate the ice from moisture beneath the earth in seconds.

Theres no gap for Wolverine to close when hes on the floor in seconds due to brain freeze. Ice beams, barries, clones etc. Iceman can multitask.

You still have yet to explain what Wolverine can do to Iceman to get a win.

And you still have yet to realize that Wolverine dies without blood/oxygen to the brain. Healing factor cant counter that.

20ft? Not in Death Valley. Plants in that region survive by holding on to water very well. Their roots stink since there isn't water in the soil most of the time.. it would be a waste of material. Their pores are smaller... much more efficient. They wait till it rains and absorb as much as possible since it slowly seeps out of them anyway.

There will be no ice beams (at least not of any worthwhile size) Barriers? Forget it. Not enough ice. Clones, no way.

I DID explain what Wolverine can do. I'll go over it again. He can stab or decapitate Iceman. He can cut him into many pieces. He can eat the pieces, watch them melt, pee on them.. whatever. Iceman will most likely revert to Human form. He no longer has the ability to stay ICEMAN forever. It was taken away from him. In his weakened state, in the heat of Death Valley, having been cut up into pieces.. I'd say he's in for KO/death.

jrodslam
20ft? Not in Death Valley. Plants in that region survive by holding on to water very well. Their roots stink since there isn't water in the soil most of the time.. it would be a waste of material. Their pores are smaller... much more efficient. They wait till it rains and absorb as much as possible since it slowly seeps out of them anyway.

First off there are other plant life in that region besides cactus's. And what about small animals? How do you thin they get their water? Have you ever heard of Badwater? Death Valley isnt as dry as you think.

There will be no ice beams (at least not of any worthwhile size) Barriers? Forget it. Not enough ice. Clones, no way.

Oh how wrong you are. As long as Booby has energy and is not tired, hes going to stay in ice form. And as long as hes in ice form, he can do everything stated above with no problems.

I DID explain what Wolverine can do. I'll go over it again. He can stab or decapitate Iceman.

Iceman hels/reforms in seconds.

He can cut him into many pieces. He can eat the pieces, watch them melt, pee on them.. whatever.

Iceman can still use powers in vapor form. Cutting him will do nothing.

Iceman will most likely revert to Human form. He no longer has the ability to stay ICEMAN forever. It was taken away from him. In his weakened state, in the heat of Death Valley, having been cut up into pieces.. I'd say he's in for KO/death.

Why would Iceman revert back to human form? Hed stay ied up the entire battle. What weakened state if he can heal instantly?

scotsmn
First off there are other plant life in that region besides cactus's. And what about small animals? How do you thin they get their water? Have you ever heard of Badwater? Death Valley isnt as dry as you think.

The lil animals get their water from eating the plants, the bigger (at least bigger than the lil ones) animals get their water from eating the lil animals.

Oh how wrong you are. As long as Booby has energy and is not tired, hes going to stay in ice form. And as long as hes in ice form, he can do everything stated above with no problems.

No that's not true. He can cool things down with his power, but without moisture to cool and turn into ice, his main ability is canceled out.

Iceman hels/reforms in seconds.

From getting cut into little pieces? Not so fast in 130 heat with no water around... just saying.

Iceman can still use powers in vapor form. Cutting him will do nothing.

His powers depend on moisture... so his powers would be extremely limited. Besides, the dry heat would probably disperse him in vapor form.

Why would Iceman revert back to human form? Hed stay ied up the entire battle. What weakened state if he can heal instantly?

He would revert back from exhaustion and damage sustained.

Healing factor can handle that for a very long period of time.. plenty long enough to kill Iceman. How is iceman gonna isolate just the artery that feeds the brain anyway? Does he have x-ray vision? He'd probably freeze the entire brain if Wolverine didn't have a healing factor, in which case the brain wouldn't need oxygen anyway..

Going to bed now, goodnight. sleep

xmarksthespot
Iceman. All the time, anytime, every time.

Dark Urizen
The lil animals get their water from eating the plants, the bigger (at least bigger than the lil ones) animals get their water from eating the lil animals.

No that's not true. He can cool things down with his power, but without moisture to cool and turn into ice, his main ability is canceled out.

From getting cut into little pieces? Not so fast in 130 heat with no water around... just saying.

His powers depend on moisture... so his powers would be extremely limited. Besides, the dry heat would probably disperse him in vapor form.

He would revert back from exhaustion and damage sustained.

Healing factor can handle that for a very long period of time.. plenty long enough to kill Iceman. How is iceman gonna isolate just the artery that feeds the brain anyway? Does he have x-ray vision? He'd probably freeze the entire brain if Wolverine didn't have a healing factor, in which case the brain wouldn't need oxygen anyway..

Going to bed now, goodnight. sleep

Man, your post is like the heaven of speculation laughing out loud
Can you show me an instance where 90's and recent Iceman hasn't been able to use the moisture around?

I doubt you'll find one, because he can. If there wasn't any moisture around, there wouldn't be any life around. As little moisture as there may be, he can use it.

Again: Nothing wolverine can do can hurt Iceman
Anything Bobby can do can hurt/kill Wolverine.

The Ion

Cosign

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by The Ion
Cosign

big grin thanks.

Warning to the masses: some time this week, a respect thread will occur containing more than 1.500 pics. Made by yours truly big grin

The Ion
Wolverine respect thread? eek!

Dark Urizen
Wolverine respect thread? eek!

I said more than 1.500 as in more than one thousand five hundred actual scans. I didn't say two pictures of a naked canuck with the words "cool" underneath them and then a sloppy synopsis of how awesome he is and the tossing around of issue numbers that have nothing to do with him.

So no......not wolverine shifty

scotsmn
Man, your post is like the heaven of speculation laughing out loud
Can you show me an instance where 90's and recent Iceman hasn't been able to use the moisture around?

I doubt you'll find one, because he can. If there wasn't any moisture around, there wouldn't be any life around. As little moisture as there may be, he can use it.

Again: Nothing wolverine can do can hurt Iceman
Anything Bobby can do can hurt/kill Wolverine.

You're doing a bit of speculation yourself. Wolverine has shown to be extremely resiliant to the cold. Fact.

Iceman is in a very hot place with almost no moisture to work with. Fact.

I don't see why this is so complicated for you guys. He doesn't have the materials necessary to hold off Wolverine, much less defeat him. He's not gonna be able to form ice bridges and run away either because there's just NOT ENOUGH MOISTURE for that. I can see him making like a tennis ball size clump but that's about it.

By the way, do you seem to think life is thriving in death valley?

Dark Urizen
You're doing a bit of speculation yourself. Wolverine has shown to be extremely resiliant to the cold. Fact.

I don't see why this is so complicated for you guys. He doesn't have the materials necessary to hold off Wolverine, much less defeat him. He's not gonna be able to form ice bridges and run away either because there's just NOT ENOUGH MOISTURE for that. I can see him making like a tennis ball size clump but that's about it.

Is Wolverine resilient enough to cold to survive having 70% of his body turned to ice? Ya know.....all the water in his own body, since you seem to think there's no/too little moisture around.

Do his lungs contain air? Well they won't for long. Do you have any idea what only a little tiny bit of water in the lungs can do to someone? Do you know Wolverine can actually die by being drowned?

jrodslam

Where was this shown? Do you even know how cold it was outside? You cant compare regular cold temperatures to Icemans temperatures.

No its not a fact at all. For one, this fight is in Antarctica. Secondly, if it were in Death Valley, there is moisture there indeed. Like ive stated before, have you ever heard of Badwater? Lots of moisture. Thats a fact.

Where do you get the idea that there isnt enough moisture? Death Valley isnt as dry as you think. And like it was stated before, Iceman CAN gather moisture in the desert.

And you still have yet to realize that Wolverine dies without blood/oxygen to the brain. Healing factor cant counter that. And Iceman doesnt even need moisture in the air to do that. He'll use the moisture in Wolverines body.

Melnorme
Is Wolverine resilient enough to cold to survive having 70% of his body turned to ice? Ya know.....all the water in his own body, since you seem to think there's no/too little moisture around.

Do his lungs contain air? Well they won't for long. Do you have any idea what only a little tiny bit of water in the lungs can do to someone? Do you know Wolverine can actually die by being drowned?

Why only 70%? Bobby could completely destroy Wolverine on a cellular level with his power, to the point where Wolverine simply cannot regenerate, because there are no living cells for him to regenerate from.

Or if he's feeling lazy, Iceman can just freeze all the fluid in his brain. Wolverine loses.

scotsmn

Dude, his lungs are gonna be filled with air, air from death valley. It's not an ocean waiting to be frozen.

How's he gonna turn 70% of his body into ice when his healing factor prevents freezing?

Melnorme
Dude, his lungs are gonna be filled with air, air from death valley. It's not an ocean waiting to be frozen.

How's he gonna turn 70% of his body into ice when his healing factor prevents freezing?

Prove that healing factor prevents freezing, even in temperatures hundreds of degrees below freezing.

scotsmn
Prove that healing factor prevents freezing, even in temperatures hundreds of degrees below freezing.

I've already proven that he's extremely resistant to the cold by giving examples where he's run NAKED through the canadian wilderness (up in the mountains no less) during winter. No normal human could survive prolonged exposures to this type of weather without missing a beat. It's safe to assume that his healing factor is what is preventing him from freezing.

P.S. now it's hundred(s) roll eyes (sarcastic) no matter.

Melnorme
I've already proven that he's extremely resistant to the cold by giving examples where he's run NAKED through the canadian wilderness (up in the mountains no less) during winter. No normal human could survive prolonged exposures to this type of weather without missing a beat. It's safe to assume that his healing factor is what is preventing him from freezing.

It's always been hundreds.

You haven't provided any proof, you've merely insisted that you're right despite everyone here, who might I add also read comics and are can surely be considered at least an equal authority as yourself, disagreeing. No scans = you lose.

By the way, weren't you dismissed 2 pages ago? stick out tongue

jrodslam

How the hell do you compare Canada's winter cold, to Iceman's cold?

Canada in the winter average low is -11.

Icemans average low is around -100+.

The Ion
Ridiculous. Death Valley even on its hottest days has a humidity level around 10%. Usually it's around 20-25%. That doesn't include moisture below the ground or inside the plants and animals. More than enough to keep Drake going in this fight which would last all of 10 seconds.

scotsmn
Ridiculous. Death Valley even on its hottest days has a humidity level around 10%. Usually it's around 20-25%. That doesn't include moisture below the ground or inside the plants and animals. More than enough to keep Drake going in this fight which would last all of 10 seconds.

Nah, not enough moisture in the air.
Wolverine is resistant to cold.

jrodslam
Nah, not enough moisture in the air.
Wolverine is resistant to cold.

And is he resistant to no blood/oxygen to the brain too?

laughing laughing

scotsmn
And is he resistant to no blood/oxygen to the brain too?

laughing laughing

Completely immune? no. Resistant? Definitely.

jrodslam

Are you related to Wolverine8888?

How is he gonna resist that or show resistance? Please tell me. Please.

UniOmni
Iceman, can he completely shutdown all of the cellular movement in a body by freezing it? If so, can't he simply kill Wolverines healing factor this way? And then, without that to fall back on, the Canuck dies rather simply? Just wondering..................

Melnorme
Scans?

Melnorme
Originally posted by UniOmni
Iceman, can he completely shutdown all of the cellular movement in a body by freezing it? If so, can't he simply kill Wolverines healing factor this way? And then, without that to fall back on, the Canuck dies rather simply? Just wondering..................

Correct.

Porsche
In several of the Wolverine comics I've read, Wolverine is depicted as not noticing the cold. As stated, he has been in locations such as the mountains of Canada without clothing. To what degree he is unaffected is up in the air, but he seems to have some ability to withstand cold.

scotsmn
You wanted proof, I have some. I will have more proof after Thursday, the day of my last final.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/trollic/cold1.jpg

Melnorme
Some ability to resist cold doesn't mean he can resist having his cells frozen and burst. If you are arguing this, then you are arguing folly.

scotsmn
Some ability to resist cold doesn't mean he can resist having his cells frozen and burst. If you are arguing this, then you are arguing folly.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/trollic/cold2.jpg

GODSCRIBE
Scotsman I want to bludgeon you with Wolverines claws. He loses no matter the condition.

scotsmn
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Scotsman I want to bludgeon you with Wolverines claws. He loses no matter the condition.

Nope, Wolverine resists him no prob. He can't resist being cut into pieces though. He'll eventually evaporate into the atmosphere unless he turns back into flesh... either way it's not good for him. evil face

GODSCRIBE
He has control of his body at a molecular level. He will reconstitute himself.

What can Wolverine do when his very blood flow ceases?

scotsmn
He has control of his body at a molecular level. He will reconstitute himself.

What can Wolverine do when his very blood flow ceases?

It won't. What is Iceman gonna do when dies from lack of water?

soleran30
Nope, Wolverine resists him no prob. He can't resist being cut into pieces though. He'll eventually evaporate into the atmosphere unless he turns back into flesh... either way it's not good for him. evil face

HAHA yeah ok mister wolverine toolboy laughing out loud Iceman doesn't put wolverine into a chilly pond with no ice he turns him into an icecube then punchs him and blows him up........the end of wolverine's flesh.

GODSCRIBE
Lack of water? He has himself as a resource- he can suplement himself. That's like asking what will Human Torch do from a lack of fire, or Juggs from a lack of strength.

And he doesn't require to sustain his life (over the course of a battle). I think you need a Wolverine8888 helmet.

scotsmn
Lack of water? He has himself as a resource- he can suplement himself. That's like asking what will Human Torch do from a lack of fire, or Juggs from a lack of strength.

And he doesn't require to sustain his life (over the course of a battle). I think you need a Wolverine8888 helmet.

Don't be tards, he heals himself with moisture he pulls out of the environment... which is LACKING where this fight takes place. That means he won't heal up. That means Wolverine wins, probably by decapitating him.

soleran30
Don't be tards, he heals himself with moisture he pulls out of the environment... which is LACKING where this fight takes place. That means he won't heal up. That means Wolverine wins, probably by decapitating him.

HAHAHA yup ok whatever..........Bobby boy could freeze him solid on a thought..........wolverine doesn't move faster then people think. However he will freeze the same as everyone else then get his flesh smashed off of himsmile

GODSCRIBE

You dumb back, do you know what they mean by reconstitution? I don't think so. Even if his body is shattered, he's coming back together.

scotsmn
You dumb back, do you know what they mean by reconstitution? I don't think so. Even if his body is shattered, he's coming back together.

Not in the heat of Death Valley laughing

GODSCRIBE
so then you agree that's the only place wolverine can win right (even though he can't)?

scotsmn
so then you agree that's the only place wolverine can win right (even though he can't)?

Yes it is the only place in the outdoors where he can win. There are other places where they stalemate. Most of the places on earth have plenty of moisture so Iceman can throw up his walls and cages and beams, etc. It makes it impossible for Wolverine to reach him.

Blair Wind
omg how in the freakin hell has this reached 6 pages? Iceman wins get it through your head....cells being frozen ( he us using WOVERINES OWN MOSTUIRE) will expand making wolvie die a painful death....then theres the fact that he can just stop all his molecules and that my friend has no correlation with moiusture(its called a flash freeze) as you describe it.....thats it, iceman wins.

scotsmn
omg how in the freakin hell has this reached 6 pages? Iceman wins get it through your head....cells being frozen ( he us using WOVERINES OWN MOSTUIRE) will expand making wolvie die a painful death....then theres the fact that he can just stop all his molecules and that my friend has no correlation with moiusture(its called a flash freeze) as you describe it.....thats it, iceman wins.

You forgot to mention the healing factor. The same healing factor that allows him to do this.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/trollic/cold3.jpg

Blair Wind
uh huh a healing factor that is resistant to outside forces...show me one instant where iceman or anyone tried to freeze Wolvies VERY MOLECULES to absolute zero or made his cells explode with ice and his healing factor made up for it....till then my case is superior, majority wins on this one and so does common sense....

scotsmn
uh huh a healing factor that is resistant to outside forces...show me one instant where iceman or anyone tried to freeze Wolvies VERY MOLECULES to absolute zero or made his cells explode with ice and his healing factor made up for it....till then my case is superior, majority wins on this one and so does common sense....

In case you didn't know.. "cold" is simply an area with less energy than another. Wolverine out in the cold like in these pictures would have less energy in his body.... his processes would slow down.. etc. However, he has a healing factor which apparently stops that from happening. big grin

Blair Wind
but its attacking EVERYTHING, its not a localized or specific target...iceman is just gonna freeze the moiusture ALREADY in wolvies cells....or just slow the moleculer motion of his body...not just "produce" cold, but actually work on his molecules....its called a flash freeze....done deal

scotsmn
but its attacking EVERYTHING, its not a localized or specific target...iceman is just gonna freeze the moiusture ALREADY in wolvies cells....or just slow the moleculer motion of his body...not just "produce" cold, but actually work on his molecules....its called a flash freeze....done deal

Again, healing factor.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/trollic/cold3.jpg

What are you trying to say about the molecules? "work" on his molecules? hmm?

Melnorme

Don't you understand? Healing factor >>> everything. You can throw Wolverine into the sun, and he'll just get grittier! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blair Wind
yes....work is gonna be easy...its like he just thinks of it and his molecuels have stopped moving....no more kinetic buzz and no more annoying runts...your comparing two very diffrent things...Iceman attacks him from the inside and out and even within the flesh and muscles....the eviromnent just makes wolvie a little uncomfortable, I give you that, but iceman is more than just the evironment, and alot colder....

Blair Wind
Don't you understand? Healing factor >>> everything. You can throw Wolverine into the sun, and he'll just get grittier! roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

zachrivard
wolverine is gonna get killed by iceman how is wolverine gonna hurt iceman

scotsmn
yes....work is gonna be easy...its like he just thinks of it and his molecuels have stopped moving....no more kinetic buzz and no more annoying runts...your comparing two very diffrent things...Iceman attacks him from the inside and out and even within the flesh and muscles....the eviromnent just makes wolvie a little uncomfortable, I give you that, but iceman is more than just the evironment, and alot colder....

Healing factor + warmth of Death Valley for the win.

The heat there adds energy/kinetic energy in case you didn't know...

Blair Wind
yea but thats icemans power....he just takes it away...healing factor cant compensate for what Iceman is gonna do to wolvie...

jrodslam
Healing factor + warmth of Death Valley for the win.

The heat there adds energy/kinetic energy in case you didn't know...

The scans you put up, is Wolverine sitting in the snow in Canada. The temp there would probably be anywhere from -5 to -10.

1. Hes not encased in a solid block of Ice.

2. That temperature is nowhere near Icemans temperature.

3. Death Vally is warm, however like stated even 10% humidity in the air is all Iceman needs to do anything.

4. Death Valley isnt as dry as you think.

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/1808/deva326210za.th.jpghttp://img485.imageshack.us/img485/9249/deva326418hc.th.jpghttp://img485.imageshack.us/img485/4485/deva326867oz.th.jpghttp://img365.imageshack.us/img365/1970/deva326574as.th.jpg

scotsmn
The scans you put up, is Wolverine sitting in the snow in Canada. The temp there would probably be anywhere from -5 to -10.

1. Hes not encased in a solid block of Ice.

2. That temperature is nowhere near Icemans temperature.

3. Death Vally is warm, however like stated even 10% humidity in the air is all Iceman needs to do anything.

4. Death Valley isnt as dry as you think.

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/1808/deva326210za.th.jpghttp://img485.imageshack.us/img485/9249/deva326418hc.th.jpghttp://img485.imageshack.us/img485/4485/deva326867oz.th.jpghttp://img365.imageshack.us/img365/1970/deva326574as.th.jpg

Keyword: Summer

scotsmn
Wolverine is not gonna be encased in a solid block of ice since normal humidity in Death Valley during summer is LESS than 10%. That's just about nothing. Houston for example has 100% humidity quite often. Combine the almost non-existant humidity with a high temperature and you have yourself a recipe for massive evaporation from Iceman's body, with nowhere to pull moisture from to replenish/heal himself. Throwing blocks of ice at Wolverine is absolutely not possible. Decreasing his body temperature is not effective because I already showed you his healing factor will foul up that attempt. Ex. him being naked in the canadian mountains during winter.

By the way, you are guessing minus5 - minus10 for the location Wolverine is sitting... remember he's in the mountains, and don't forget wind chill factor.

long pig
Seriously, scotman does have a point. Wolverine would heal IceMan to death.

wobberine wnsi!!!

Melnorme
No one's saying that Iceman would freeze Wolverine inside of a block of ice. You keep claiming that Wolverine has a chance because this would be his tactic. We're saying that Iceman would convert every molecule of water inside of Wolverine's soft tisses into ice. He cannot resist that. If it thaws, it won't matter, because all of his cells will be burst and destroyed. Dead cells cannot regenerate.

Thus, even in Death Valley in the middle of Summer, or as this thread says, in Antarctica, or anywhere, Iceman would win.

scotsmn
Originally posted by long pig
Seriously, scotman does have a point. Wolverine would heal IceMan to death.

wobberine wnsi!!!

Thank you. yes

scotsmn
No one's saying that Iceman would freeze Wolverine inside of a block of ice. You keep claiming that Wolverine has a chance because this would be his tactic. We're saying that Iceman would convert every molecule of water inside of Wolverine's soft tisses into ice. He cannot resist that. If it thaws, it won't matter, because all of his cells will be burst and destroyed. Dead cells cannot regenerate.

Thus, even in Death Valley in the middle of Summer, or as this thread says, in Antarctica, or anywhere, Iceman would win.

You are wrong on several points.

1) Someone DID say Iceman would freeze Wolverine in a block of ice.

2) Wolverine's healing factor interferes with his water content being turned into ice as evidenced by my scans. Anti-freeze has this property to a lesser degree.

3) All his cells will not be burst. They have some level of elasticity. On top of that, cells are able to heal... particularly Wolverine's. This is not debatable.

Wolverine wins in any environment where there is a severe lack of humidity. In this particular environment, the massive heat only adds to his dilema.

jrodslam
Keyword: Summer

Those pictures are from the spring and summer lol.

Theres also snow in the winter there as well.

scotsmn
Those pictures are from the spring and summer lol.

Theres also snow in the winter there as well.

lol I don't care about spring. Snow in winter? so?

Humidity in Summer. That is all.

jrodslam
lol I don't care about spring. Snow in winter? so?

Humidity in Summer. That is all.

*sigh*

Can you understand that those pictures are from the spring and summer(March - August)? Thats when its most hot. Yet there is plenty of water/moisture around. I just proved to you that its not as dry as you think it is there.

Theres about 20-25% humidity on average there. About 10% on its hottest day which was 130 degrees when it set its record high.

Iceman CAN operate with no problems with only 10% humidity. And thers water in many places. Plus he can gather water from beneath the earth's surface. Either way you look at it, Wolverine loses.

scotsmn
*sigh*

Can you understand that those pictures are from the spring and summer(March - August)? Thats when its most hot. Yet there is plenty of water/moisture around. I just proved to you that its not as dry as you think it is there.

Theres about 20-25% humidity on average there. About 10% on its hottest day which was 130 degrees when it set its record high.

Iceman CAN operate with no problems with only 10% humidity. And thers water in many places. Plus he can gather water from beneath the earth's surface. Either way you look at it, Wolverine loses.

Wrong again.

Do not try to pawn off spring/summer as summer. I'm not going for that.

Summer weather is typically LESS than 10% humidity. Man, I live in LA and frequently make the drive to Las Vegas in the summer. The drive passes through their so I'm very familiar with the humidity as well as the temperatures. I don't know where you're getting your bogus information. Don't try to make up numbers.

Anyway you look at it, Iceman will get stabbed before he can mount any type of sufficient defense or offense. He will NOT be healing, he will NOT be freezing anybody and he will NOT be able to run away. He's basically a human beer cooler in the middle of the desert.

Dark Urizen
You are wrong on several points.

1) Someone DID say Iceman would freeze Wolverine in a block of ice.

2) Wolverine's healing factor interferes with his water content being turned into ice as evidenced by my scans. Anti-freeze has this property to a lesser degree.

3) All his cells will not be burst. They have some level of elasticity. On top of that, cells are able to heal... particularly Wolverine's. This is not debatable.

Wolverine wins in any environment where there is a severe lack of humidity. In this particular environment, the massive heat only adds to his dilema.

Since when does sitting in the cold outside turn your blood into ice? It would take temperatures that Canada wouldn't even dream of in order to do that. Only thing your scans show is that he can handle a source of "moderate" cold affecting him from the outside. That is all.

1. You've been proven wrong. Even during the summer there's plenty of moisture in Death Valley for Iceman to operate fully.

2. You seem to be under the impression that Iceman's only powers consists of making constructs out of ice. That is wrong.

3. Iceman can freeze Wolverine's brain and/or blood using Wolverine's own moisture without even needing any outside moisture. You haven't proven that he can't be frozen, you've only proven he can take an outside source of cold that is much weaker than Iceman's.

4. Iceman can fill Wolverine's lungs with water in the blink of an eye. Water that is coming from Wolverine's own body. Dehydration + instant drowning at the same time. Wolverine cannot heal from that.

5. Long Pig wasn't agreeing with you, he was making fun of you because you're acting like a retard.

xmarksthespot
What the f**k? Please tell me people (i.e. scotsmm) don't actually think core body temperature is the same as ambient environmental temperature...

jrodslam
Wrong again.

Do not try to pawn off spring/summer as summer. I'm not going for that.

Summer weather is typically LESS than 10% humidity. Man, I live in LA and frequently make the drive to Las Vegas in the summer. The drive passes through their so I'm very familiar with the humidity as well as the temperatures. I don't know where you're getting your bogus information. Don't try to make up numbers.

Make up numbers? First off. Below are AVERAGE HIGHS in temperature for the summer months. Secondly, AVERAGE humidity levels for those months follows as....

TEMPERATURE RELATIVE HUMIDITY

June 109 F 7% - 15%
July 115 F 7% - 15%
August 113 F 7% - 15%

The numbers dont lie, and noone is making them up. Try doing some research.

Blair Wind
Since when does sitting in the cold outside turn your blood into ice? It would take temperatures that Canada wouldn't even dream of in order to do that. Only thing your scans show is that he can handle a source of "moderate" cold affecting him from the outside. That is all.

1. You've been proven wrong. Even during the summer there's plenty of moisture in Death Valley for Iceman to operate fully.

2. You seem to be under the impression that Iceman's only powers consists of making constructs out of ice. That is wrong.

3. Iceman can freeze Wolverine's brain and/or blood using Wolverine's own moisture without even needing any outside moisture. You haven't proven that he can't be frozen, you've only proven he can take an outside source of cold that is much weaker than Iceman's.

4. Iceman can fill Wolverine's lungs with water in the blink of an eye. Water that is coming from Wolverine's own body. Dehydration + instant drowning at the same time. Wolverine cannot heal from that.

5. Long Pig wasn't agreeing with you, he was making fun of you because you're acting like a retard.

Ima take the liberty to cosign that laughing

Blair Wind
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What the f**k? Please tell me people (i.e. scotsmm) don't actually think core body temperature is the same as ambient environmental temperature...

yes

Dark Urizen
Ima take the liberty to cosign that laughing

big grin

scotsmn
7% seems lower than 10% to me.

Again, Wolverine shows resistance to cold. Sitting in the snow like that in the dead of winter WOULD cause his body to freeze to death. It doesn't though does it? Wonder why? Go lay down naked in the Canadian mountains for a while and then tell me how it's not going to freeze the water in your body.

Fill Wolverine's lungs with water? So now he can manipulate plain old water? I thought his power was tied to the cold. Doesn't matter anyway. Again, healing factor likes his water where it is. His body isn't just going to "release it" through his membranes because iceman wants it to.

How about before iceman can accomplish any of this Wolverine charges and rips his head off? How about that scenareo?

Dark Urizen

Again, Wolverine shows resistance to cold. Sitting in the snow like that in the dead of winter WOULD cause his body to freeze to death. It doesn't though does it? Wonder why? Go lay down naked in the Canadian mountains for a while and then tell me how it's not going to freeze the water in your body.

Fill Wolverine's lungs with water? So now he can manipulate plain old water? I thought his power was tied to the cold. Doesn't matter anyway. Again, healing factor likes his water where it is. His body isn't just going to "release it" through his membranes because iceman wants it to.

How about before iceman can accomplish any of this Wolverine charges and rips his head off? How about that scenareo?

7% being the MINIMUM.

Sitting in the snow in the dead of winter in the Canadian mountains would cause a normal person to die of hypothermia. It would NOT cause a person to be frozen. With hypothermia, the heart simply stops pumping blood, therefore the blood doesn't move. The blood doesn't FREEZE because of the cold outside.

Also, the cold outside in the Canadian mountains in the middle of winter as you say, is an external source of cold. Iceman's cold is INTERNAL and is FAR more powerful than that.

He can manipulate the vapors in his lungs. Wolverine breathes air does he not? That air can be turned to ice/water. You yourself were talking about his ice constructs. How do you think he makes those?

"before iceman can accomplish any of this" ???? laughing

1. Wolverine does not move faster than Bobby can blink, since thats about the time it would take him to do any of these.

2. Even if somehow he manages to physically hurt Iceman, he can reform without even breaking a sweat (pun). Wolverine can't hurt Iceman. iceman can kill wolverine in the time it takes you or me to blink.

jrodslam

Like was stated if you can read. The summer humidity AVERAGE is FROM 7% - 10%. Iceman CAN use even 7% humidity in the air. Either way Wolverine is screwed.

Answer this. Do the mountains and forests of snow in Canada reach colder temperatures than -100?roll eyes (sarcastic)

Iceman can make water through humidity if you didnt know, which causes rain. He can also transmute the ice he makes into water. Yes his power is tied to the cold, but he can still make water, mist, ice.

How about before Wolverine takes a step, all of his blood is in his feet? Iceman wins.

jrodslam
Anyone ever see the movie Day After Tomorrow?roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark Urizen
Anyone ever see the movie Day After Tomorrow?roll eyes (sarcastic)

When the pilot gets out of the helicopter and is completely frozen in 0.00001 seconds?

No, never seen it laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>