Champions with Power vs Gladiator,Current Darkseid and Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is a fist fight no Omega stuff I don't think would help them against Champion

Darkseid-Darkseid has become a major DC Comics villain who is an enemy to the DC Universe superheroes.

In addition to the considerable military forces at his command, he is himself formidable. His main power, the Omega Beams or Omega Effect, which he fires from his eyes, not only is a powerful attack, but can follow any target, can teleport the target anywhere he chooses or can disintegrate the target instantly and can just as quickly reassemble the target if he chooses. The ability is not limited to traveling in straight lines, and can bend or twist as needed. The Omega Effect's disintegration effect is limited to severe damage against targets that are considered vital to The Source, a vague cosmic presence in DC that appears to have a master plan for the Universe, or intends to execute the master plan of The Presence, a being similar to the Biblical God. Darkseid himself is considered to be protected by the Source, as is Superman.

Darkseid also possesses strength, speed, and stamina equal to that of Superman, as they have often fought each other to virtual stand-still.

Gladiator-Gladiator is the most powerful known member of the Imperial Guard. Gladiator possesses vast superhuman strength, the exact limits of which are unknown. He once lifted and supported the entire Baxter Building, indicating that he is capable of lifting far beyond 100 tons. This strength level places him in the same strength-class with physical powerhouses such as The Hulk, Juggernaut, Thor, Hercules, and a few others. In addition to his extraordinary strength, he is virtually invulnerable and has survived an explosion of nearly nova force uninjured. However, he is vulnerable to certain unspecified wavelengths of radiation.

Dark Urizen
I'm assuming you mean Champion with the power gem vs. these guys?

golem370
One with the Power Gem and then without.

Dark Urizen
1. If the Omega Effect is allowed, then Champ loses any single fight. Given that the Source does not exist in Marvel (IE: it has a counterpart but not being the same, it doesn't have the same "desires" of keeping some people alive), i see no reason why he'd be safe from the effect.

2. If the Omega Effect is off, then i'd see it in one of the following scenarios:

Gladiator and Darkseid should technically be around the same level, with Gladiator slightly faster than DS. I personally suggest we ignore the champ vs. she-hulk fight, since that just screamed "stupid".

Gladiator, having his powers based on telekinesis should theoretically be able to increase them to the limit of only his imagination. Darkseid is nothing to joke about either. Hulk.....i won't even mention, since i don't really see him as a deciding factor, given the fact that he's a one-dimensional character.

Anyway, a two-way speedblitz by a hitter that's Superman's equal and someone that is possibly greater should greatly damage if not knock out a non-power gem Champion IMO.

Champion with the Power Gem SHOULDN'T theoretically lose. Whether he draws on its power consciously or subconsciously, it doesn't matter. He's still using its power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.