Superman vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fishy 500
The Adamantium Robot vs The Man of Steel.

Can Supes do what Thor couldn't do ... but what Wonderman succeeded in doing: confused: Ultron has more power than an H - Bomb, will it be enough ! smile

Im thinking Draw / Supes win ! smile

golem370
Powers: Expert robotist, master planner & strategist...Has super-human cybernetic analytical capabilities & abilities to process information and calculate with super-human speed...Has Adamtium body which is almost unbreakable and has class 25 ton strength...Also has an encephalo beam for subliminal commands and can project concussive blasts of energy from his optical sensors and hands.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by golem370
Powers: Expert robotist, master planner & strategist...Has super-human cybernetic analytical capabilities & abilities to process information and calculate with super-human speed...Has Adamtium body which is almost unbreakable and has class 25 ton strength...Also has an encephalo beam for subliminal commands and can project concussive blasts of energy from his optical sensors and hands.

25 tons .... and inferior clone was throwing Vision around (With one hand) while at maximum density and weighing over 90 tons ! smile

golem370
Well you know how Marvel does it.

DrDoom101
Superman melts him. End of story

Fishy 500
Originally posted by DrDoom101

confused

thesilverspider

dont think so

Fishy 500
Originally posted by thesilverspider
dont think so

Agreed ! smile

DrDoom101
why is he unmeltable? confused

thesilverspider
ultron has taken out the the avengers plenty of time's
thats on badass robot so show some respect .

Ex11B
can supes break adamantium?...i doubt it.........if he can..i wanna see scans....please

DrDoom101
but cna he melt Ultron?

MattDay
If any hero could break adamantium it would be superman, when he has to do it, he does... you know how it goes! lol

thesilverspider
i dont think he can since ultron is pure adamantium.

DrDoom101
but cna he melt Ultron?

DrDoom101
i dont think he can since ultron is pure adamantium.
hulk dented superman, if superman repeatedly punches Ultron at lightspeed then he'd probably dent him

thesilverspider
hulk dented superman, if superman repeatedly punches Ultron at lightspeed then he'd probably dent him

hulk dented superman when?

.................... eek!

leonidas
he CAN be injured on the inside. supes gets close and blasts a full powered heat vision blast down ultron's throat.

the end.

DrDoom101
hulk dented superman when?

.................... eek!

sorry i meant Hulk dented Ultron

snoopdogg
Originally posted by leonidas
he CAN be injured on the inside. supes gets close and blasts a full powered heat vision blast down ultron's throat.

the end. What about a does of heat vision to his eyes?

Would that work?

DrDoom101
wat about heat vision on his whole body? Supes did that to this dude once.

snoopdogg
wat about heat vision on his whole body? Supes did that to this dude once. ???????????????

leonidas
the eyes might work, but that wouldn't beat ultron i don't think, just blind him. the vision down the throat would be contained by his indestructable body -- it would have no where to go but inside and destroy whatever is in there . . . and he's been defeated by having his innards scrambled a couple times at least.

Psycho Ninja
Heck, Supez could phase through his non adamant parts and shut his system, or fly him to the sun, or any other fusion chamber !!

Arahan
Hulk damaged Ultrons armor in Secret Wars.
So Supes should be able to do the same and more.

Fanboy
He squeezes him into a ball and throws him into the sun Superman wins.

Fishy 500
why is he unmeltable? confused

Yess !!!!!!!!!

No more stupid questions ! smile

Fishy 500

Hulk dented Superman ??????? Ummm I wonder where ? confused

Laminator_X
Superman.

Smashing Ultron is a "top level" feat for Wondy, and he cant do it consistant'ly or often. He doesn't break the Adamantium, but rattles him so hard that he sort of falls apart from the inside, where he's made of softer stuff. I have no doubt that Supes could do the same, and probably more easily. I think Thor did in a couple of the Adamantium Ultron's in Slorenia as well, but I'm not certain, I havent read those in a while.

Psycho Ninja
THe harder the metal is, the more brittle it is !!! Read some physics yo !!!

Mider
you cant melt adimantium read secret wars capt america told human torch to go nova he did ultron fell down but was not defeated capt america said that adimantium cant be destroyed but that since his insides were not adimantium his insides were made weak GIVE ULTRON PREP TIME PEOPLE!

Odekahn
/battle rez

armedforbattle
Lol, Ultron beats the sh*t out Clark.

Odekahn
Originally posted by armedforbattle

Indeed.

abhilegend
Superman scrambles his inner circuits with a HV blast like Human Torch or just shakes him apart.

carver9

armedforbattle
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman scrambles his inner circuits with a HV blast like Human Torch or just shakes him apart.

I'm pretty sure it goes more like:

Ultron beats the sh*t out Clark.

abhilegend
Ultron lacks the firepower to do something like that.

armedforbattle
Ultron lacks the firepower to do something like that.
I'm just given you shit man! stick out tongue

But I think Ultron takes a solid majority.

DTM
A top level Ultron can take on and defeat an entire team of High End Avengers, Superman alone doesnt stand much of a chance against him.

Shabazz916
Superman wind easy ultron had no weapons to hurt supes. N cnt do nothing with 25 ton strength. Supes walks thru his lasers. And twist the head until ultron is no more

Odekahn
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Superman wind easy ultron had no weapons to hurt supes. N cnt do nothing with 25 ton strength. Supes walks thru his lasers. And twist the head until ultron is no more

Superman isn't going to do much against primary adamantium. And ultrons firepower is much more than simply "lasers".

curryman
Originally posted by Odekahn
Superman isn't going to do much against primary adamantium.

No? Why not?

Silent Master
Originally posted by curryman
No? Why not?

Because Superman isn't strong enough to damage primary adamantium, he'll have to damage Ultron's internal systems. that or BFR.

curryman
Originally posted by Silent Master
Because Superman isn't strong enough to damage primary adamantium, he'll have to damage Ultron's internal systems. that or BFR.

You sure about that?

Silent Master
Yes.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Silent Master

This.

And even if supes does damage ultrons carefully guarded inner parts, ultrons internal molecular rearranger will auto repair him.

abhilegend
Like it did against human torch or wonder man, amirite?

curryman
Like it did against human torch or wonder man, amirite?

And Darkstar...

Odekahn
Ultron evolved since then.......

abhilegend
Feats of him repairing his internal circuits?

Odekahn
Feats of him repairing his internal circuits?

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/image-10.jpg

pym-ftw
Is this a certain Ultron?

Lower ones lose, more powerful ones sh!t stomp

curryman
Ultron evolved since then.......

He hasn't evolved since Darkstar. That was around 05.

h1a8
Superman is definitely strong enough to damage adamantium.
Superman is also capable of damaging Ultron's internal circuits.
Adamantium doesn't absorb impact like vibranium.

ODG
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Is this a certain Ultron?

Lower ones lose, more powerful ones sh!t stomp Most powerful ones would sh1t stomp. The more powerful ones would win. The less powerful ones would lose.

Odekahn
He hasn't evolved since Darkstar. That was around 05.

Age of Ultron.

curryman
Age of Ultron.

Thread was made in '05.

Odekahn
Thread was made in '05.

And I necro'ed it in '13

DTM
I dont believe Superman capable of damaging Primary Adamantium, such Ultrons literally laughed when hit in the face by Thor and Wonder Man together. Now Id say Superman is stronger than Thor, but not by That much, not to the level that Thors hammer strikes do nothing to Ultron, but Superman can rip into him - not even close.

Odekahn
Originally posted by DTM
I dont believe Superman capable of damaging Primary Adamantium, such Ultrons literally laughed when hit in the face by Thor and Wonder Man together. Now Id say Superman is stronger than Thor, but not by That much, not to the level that Thors hammer strikes do nothing to Ultron, but Superman can rip into him - not even close.

I don't know of a single time primary adamantium has been damaged. It can be altered at the molecular level, but you aren't going to destroy it by physical means. It's indestructability is its signature and what distinguishes primary and secondary.

DTM
Welllll, Hulk did dent Primary Adamantium Ultron is SW (got his leg busted apart due to it, but he did do so). But yes, I agree, Primary Adamantium is about as indestructible as they come.

Odekahn
Originally posted by DTM
Welllll, Hulk did dent Primary Adamantium Ultron is SW (got his leg busted apart due to it, but he did do so). But yes, I agree, Primary Adamantium is about as indestructible as they come.

Could you link a scan? I'm looking through my copy of secret wars and I can't find it.

Halfamazing
It is possible that with microscopic vision and condense HV that Supes can seperate the atomic bonds in Ultron and damage him. Maybe...

Halfamazing
Superman has also shown the ability to go intangible so he may be ables to vibrate through and damage Ultron's inners. But then again Ultron did beat the shit out of Vision so I dunno.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Halfamazing
It is possible that with microscopic vision and condense HV that Supes can seperate the atomic bonds in Ultron and damage him. Maybe...

Heatvison isn't going to do anything against primary adamantium.

Halfamazing
Heatvison isn't going to do anything against primary adamantium. Heat Vision can damage it on an moleculer level so it's very possible. Adamantium is durable because of it's atomic bonds, severe those bonds and the adamantium loses its durability. I only said that it's a possibility and not a sure fire thing anyway.

Shabazz916
Superman isn't going to do much against primary adamantium. And ultrons firepower is much more than simply "lasers".

All superman has to do is attact the joints the points where ultron has to move knees elbows neck those are not as durable as say his chest because they are bendable

Odekahn
Heat Vision can damage it on an moleculer level so it's very possible. Adamantium is durable because of it's atomic bonds, severe those bonds and the adamantium loses its durability. I only said that it's a possibility and not a sure fire thing anyway.

Wait. What?

Heat doesn't damage hardened primary adamantium. So heat vision isn't going to do anything.

Odekahn
All superman has to do is attact the joints the points where ultron has to move knees elbows neck those are not as durable as say his chest because they are bendable

It's primary adamantium. It's got the same durability everywhere. Indestructible.

Halfamazing
It's primary adamantium. It's got the same durability everywhere. Indestructible. Nope, Vibranium is a harder material than adamantium is. T'Challa anti metal claws have been able to damage vibranium because they seperate the atomic bonds that holds it together. So HV concentrated into a beam can easily do the same thing.

Odekahn
Nope, Vibranium is a harder material than adamantium is. T'Challa anti metal claws have been able to damage vibranium because they seperate the atomic bonds that holds it together. So HV concentrated into a beam can easily do the same thing.

Vibranium isn't harder than primary adamantium...

Halfamazing
Vibranium isn't harder than primary adamantium... Vibranium is harder than all adamantium, but even if it isn't, show some evidence of primary adamantium's atomic bonds being as durable.

Shabazz916
It's primary adamantium. It's got the same durability everywhere. Indestructible.
He would not be able to move if that was the case. Same thing as wolverine.

DTM
Could you link a scan? I'm looking through my copy of secret wars and I can't find it.

Sorry, I cant do scans, but its a popular event in SW. Its towards the end of the series, #10 maybe, when Hulk slams a small opening into Ultron, allowing Wasp to fly inside him and destroy him from the inside.

Or I could search online for existing scans:

http://www.mynetimages.com/beb2c0ae.jpg

Magnon
Adamantium may have a really, really high melting point... but it is still metal and as such it is a good thermal conductor. In Secret Wars, Human Torch beat Ultron since the robot's internal systems were damaged from the heat. Superman can replicate this feat with his heat vision.

Superman wins.

basilisk
The Human Torch incident is interesting. Certainly if Supes was fighting an Ultron of that level then he could probably win the same way.

The intangibility thing is also interesting. I wonder if beings like Superman and the Flash could do to Ultron what Flash did to Amazo? They are more than just intangibility - they also have that whole vibration thing going...

...in fact I wonder if Superman or more likely Flash could mimic the vibratory effect that causes vibranium to break down adamantium?

As for destroying the atomic bonds, that is also an interesting one. Adamantium for all its durability is still a metal and still seems to have a regular atomic structure which can be broken down by the right application of energy. Supes is kind of unique in having the ability to see atomic bonds combined with the power to target them with a vast amount of heat energy. But I'm not so sure he could do it over any large enough volume to cause real damage.

Otherwise he's just going to have to resort to power and speed to try to get enough hits in to do some internal damage.

Odekahn
Originally posted by DTM
Sorry, I cant do scans, but its a popular event in SW. Its towards the end of the series, #10 maybe, when Hulk slams a small opening into Ultron, allowing Wasp to fly inside him and destroy him from the inside.

Or I could search online for existing scans:

http://www.mynetimages.com/beb2c0ae.jpg

I flipped through the entire thing and didn't find it. There is a robot that gets destroyed in the way you're talking about, but it isn't Ultron. Maybe you are misremembering?

Odekahn
Vibranium is harder than all adamantium, but even if it isn't, show some evidence of primary adamantium's atomic bonds being as durable.

You are the one who made the claim that vibranium is harder than primary adamantium. You are the one who has something to prove here.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Magnon
Adamantium may have a really, really high melting point... but it is still metal and as such it is a good thermal conductor. In Secret Wars, Human Torch beat Ultron since the robot's internal systems were damaged from the heat. Superman can replicate this feat with his heat vision.

Superman wins.

Again, Ultron has evolved since secret wars. And human torch still couldn't damage ultrons outer shell.

Odekahn
He would not be able to move if that was the case. Same thing as wolverine.

Ultron can move due to joints and his internal molecular rearranger.

And I'm not sure if you're serious about the wolverine comparison...

rotiart
I flipped through the entire thing and didn't find it. There is a robot that gets destroyed in the way you're talking about, but it isn't Ultron. Maybe you are misremembering?

The link scan he provided clearly shows wasp saying hulk dented lute on and made an opening that allowed wasp to get inside and destroy the internals...

Course it was a later ultron that differentiated between the prime (primary adamantium) ultron and his secondary adamantium drones...

For all we know all ultra s prior or some could have been made of secondary...

And the prior ultron to secret wars was defeated by machine man by reaching down ultrona throat and destroying the internals...

Ultron has since been upgraded so you can't really say the same method would work

h1a8
Originally posted by DTM

Potentially Superman can damage adamantium. He has to let loose though and be at high end levels.

But just hitting Ultron hard enough will damage his internal circuits. Superman using his speed can damage all of them (or enough) to get a ko.

Odekahn
Originally posted by h1a8
Potentially Superman can damage adamantium. He has to let loose though and be at high end levels.

But just hitting Ultron hard enough will damage his internal circuits. Superman using his speed can damage all of them (or enough) to get a ko.

On an older model of Ultron I would agree with you. But Ultron has evolved past being defeated so easily.

curryman
Ultron has evolved past being defeated so easily.

爆笑

rotiart

I don't know if "just hitting" ultron will damage his internal circuits... I mean if guys like Thor aren't damaging the internals there's no saying superman will either.

As far as damaging primary adamantium? Maybe. I believe it was a gotg issue that said there were more indestructible alloys found in the future then adamantium but that was 90s issues I believe and they could have changed all that by now..

h1a8
Originally posted by rotiart
I don't know if "just hitting" ultron will damage his internal circuits... I mean if guys like Thor aren't damaging the internals there's no saying superman will either.

As far as damaging primary adamantium? Maybe. I believe it was a gotg issue that said there were more indestructible alloys found in the future then adamantium but that was 90s issues I believe and they could have changed all that by now..

Comics are inconsistent. You have a strong character hit Ultron and not destroy his inner circuits and you have the times that it happens.

Cap even documented that he didn't like the adamantium shield replacement since it didn't absorb impacts. That means the kinetic energy is transferred through adamantium to the other side.

Classic Thor was highly inconsistent. Thor was either hitting Ultron like a pussy that day or it was just inconsistent writing.

Bottom line: If adamantium doesn't absorb impact then the kinetic energy has to penetrate through it and damage anything that's on the other side. That's why Ultron tried several times to combine his adamantium with vibranium. The avengers stopped him from doing that since they know he would have been truly unstoppable then.

Odekahn
Comics are inconsistent. You have a strong character hit Ultron and not destroy his inner circuits and you have the times that it happens.

Cap even documented that he didn't like the adamantium shield replacement since it didn't absorb impacts. That means the kinetic energy is transferred through adamantium to the other side.

Classic Thor was highly inconsistent. Thor was either hitting Ultron like a pussy that day or it was just inconsistent writing.

Bottom line: If adamantium doesn't absorb impact then the kinetic energy has to penetrate through it and damage anything that's on the other side. That's why Ultron tried several times to combine his adamantium with vibranium. The avengers stopped him from doing that since they know he would have been truly unstoppable then.

Maybe that's what future Ultron will be like in AoU. You know, the one that took over marvel earth. The one we haven't actually seen yet? (I'm irritated at bendis for that)

But I still say he has evolved past physically damaging his inner parts. And again even if they do he will auto repair himself.

a88378438
superman

Shabazz916
Superman grabs him flies at light for 10 seconds and stops on a dime bam ultrons done

JayDaDon
Even is that did anything at all...Molecular rearranger....

rotiart

Which issue has someone hiring Ultron hard enough it messed his internals? I don't know that it's actually happened in the lady decade of comics. You can't compare Ultron to most villains since he upgrades wiith each new body he creates. Other villains can't and don't do that...

Someone like cyclops for example doesn't get stronger... Merely more experience. But phalanx ultron is notably different than secret wars for example

Odekahn
Originally posted by a88378438
superman

Isn't winning this one.

Rao Kal El
A good fight, but Imo it could end like Superman vibrating his fist like he did vs henshaw.

It gives me the same feeling as vibranium effect.

That will depend on Superman fighting nice or all out, which Ultron will have the advantage vs a nice Superman.

abhilegend
Which issue has someone hiring Ultron hard enough it messed his internals? I don't know that it's actually happened in the lady decade of comics. You can't compare Ultron to most villains since he upgrades wiith each new body he creates. Other villains can't and don't do that...

Someone like cyclops for example doesn't get stronger... Merely more experience. But phalanx ultron is notably different than secret wars for example
Wonder Man did.

curryman

Every single mutant gets stronger.

rotiart
Every single mutant gets stronger.

You say gets stronger, I say gets more experience with their powers and finds the limits to their powers.

Some mutants have secondary evolutions... but my point is that ultron evolves like iron mans armor evolves. You wouldn't compare the classic armor to the extremis. you shouldn't compare 80s ultron to today. period.

and really? trying to compare "every single mutant" gets stronger? Did Callisto?

curryman
You say gets stronger, I say gets more experience with their powers and finds the limits to their powers.

Some mutants have secondary evolutions... but my point is that ultron evolves like iron mans armor evolves. You wouldn't compare the classic armor to the extremis. you shouldn't compare 80s ultron to today. period.

and really? trying to compare "every single mutant" gets stronger? Did Callisto?

Colossus used to be able to lift 5 ton at the most.

Callisto got a TON stronger and developed new powers.

Their power generally increases and/or they develop additional ones. Secondary evolutions are a good example but a bit more extreme then what I'm thinking of.

rotiart
Colossus used to be able to lift 5 ton at the most.

Callisto got a TON stronger and developed new powers.

Their power generally increases and/or they develop additional ones. Secondary evolutions are a good example but a bit more extreme then what I'm thinking of.

I'm gonna try and bring this back to what its about.

Ultron today is not the same as the Ultron people are trying to compare to. His strengths and weaknesses are not all identifable as the same. For example the one that overtook tony stark was able to hack the weather... there was one made of regular non adamantium metals...

And where as in the past someone may have damaged the internals.. it hasn't been repeated since...

P.S. If you wanna debate me about how mutants differ from ultron send me a pm. otherwise lets stop both derailing this with side stuff about mutants.

godking
Superman and easy.

People have a tendency to forget that Superman is very resourceful in using his abilities when he choses to be.

I can see Superman giving ultron the treatment he gave manchester black frying his brain through his retina's.

Rao Kal El
^ last time I check Ultron has no brain, he is an AI.

Also, I just remember that Superman does not holds back with robots.

godking
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Also, I just remember that Superman does not holds back with robots. Maybe not fry his brain but do something similar with his heat vision.

And you are correct in that Superman does not hold back when facing robots.

Odekahn
Originally posted by godking
Maybe not fry his brain but do something similar with his heat vision.

And you are correct in that Superman does not hold back when facing robots.

Heat vision isn't going to work. The hottest star couldn't melt adamantium, and human torch already used heat against Ultron. He's like Doomsday, he evolves and you aren't going to beat him the same way twice.

snowdragon
Superman wins

Odekahn
Originally posted by snowdragon
Superman wins

How?

godking
Heat vision isn't going to work. The hottest star couldn't melt adamantium, and human torch already used heat against Ultron. He's like Doomsday, he evolves and you aren't going to beat him the same way twice. He does not have to melt the adamantium outer shell . Supermans heat vision is precise enough to give someone a lobotomy without them knowing it. He could use his heat vision to melt Ultrons internal components from a distance if he wants to. Superman is versatile and smart enough to win a vast majority. Unless Ultron can create kryptonite of use magic a Superman taking him seriously has way to many options to beat him.

JakeTheBank
Superman winning a vast majority on Ultron is...suspect to say it lightly.

Odekahn
He does not have to melt the adamantium outer shell . Supermans heat vision is precise enough to give someone a lobotomy without them knowing it. He could use his heat vision to melt Ultrons internal components from a distance if he wants to. Superman is versatile and smart enough to win a vast majority. Unless Ultron can create kryptonite of use magic a Superman taking him seriously has way to many options to beat him.

1. You are assuming flesh and adamantium have the same density.

2. This has already happened to Ultron, he's evolved since then.

3. His internal molecular rearranger will repair any damage he sustains.

Magnon
Ultron's molecular rearranger was destroyed along with his original adamantium body by Thor using a vibranium weapon.

Odekahn
Ultron's molecular rearranger was destroyed along with his original adamantium body by Thor using a vibranium weapon.

Thor w/ Vibranium Weapon =/= Superman's Heat Vision.

But regardless, do you have a scan you could link?

Magnon
What I mean is that Ultron likely doesn't have the molecular rearranger any more.

Odekahn
What I mean is that Ultron likely doesn't have the molecular rearranger any more.

If he doesn't have it, then he has something better. He evolves and upgrades himself each time he comes back.

Magnon
Sounds an awful lot like a hyperbole and wishful thinking on your part.

Btw, I found the panel where the Ultron with molecular rearranger was destroyed. Couldn't find the whole page though, just a single panel:

Ultron destroyed

Odekahn
Sounds an awful lot like a hyperbole and wishful thinking on your part.

Btw, I found the panel where the Ultron with molecular rearranger was destroyed. Couldn't find the whole page though, just a single panel:

Ultron destroyed

It's not wishful thinking. It's how the character works. It's been stated many times in the past that eventually Ultron would evolve to the point of being able to take over Marvel Earth. Enter Age of Ultron.

Anyone with common sense would keep something good and improve upon it when performing an upgrade and protect themselves from any prior weaknesses exposed. Ultron is intelligent enough to know that.

Magnon
It's not wishful thinking. It's how the character works. It's been stated many times in the past that eventually Ultron would evolve to the point of being able to take over Marvel Earth. Enter Age of Ultron.

Anyone with common sense would keep something good and improve upon it when performing an upgrade and protect themselves from any prior weaknesses exposed. Ultron is intelligent enough to know that.

But that is exactly the hyperbole you're making. Just because it's been said that he could eventually evolve to the point of being able to take over the Marvel Earth, you are assuming that he has a Doomsday/Nimrod-like ability to become immune to any attack he has been defeated with in the past. But that is of course not true; it is not a part of his power set. Sure, he upgrades himself, much like Iron Man and the likes do... but that doesn't equate him becoming immune to attacks that have previously affected him.

Odekahn
But that is exactly the hyperbole you're making. Just because it's been said that he could eventually evolve to the point of being able to take over the Marvel Earth, you are assuming that he has a Doomsday/Nimrod-like ability to become immune to any attack he has been defeated with in the past. But that is of course not true; it is not a part of his power set. Sure, he upgrades himself, much like Iron Man and the likes do... but that doesn't equate him becoming immune to attacks that have previously affected him.

But don't you think it would be common sense to protect yourself from the very thing that got you defeated last time? Ultron is more intelligent than any human. And any human with common sense would think to do that.

Can you show me Ultron being beaten twice in the same way?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by ODG
Most powerful ones would sh1t stomp. The more powerful ones would win. The less powerful ones would lose.

Pretty much this.

Odekahn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/Ironboy/AvengersIII22p16.jpg~original

ODG
What I mean is that Ultron likely doesn't have the molecular rearranger any more. Every Ultron made of adamantium has a molecular rearranger. It's required for an adamantium chassis. Non-adamantium Ultron's may or may not have used molecular arrangers to instantly repair battle damage ala Cyborg Superman.

DTM

Nope, its Ultron, I posted a link to it in my last post. smile

DTM

Superman wins.

HT melted something non adamantium within Ultron, not something Supermans heat vision could do, besides that was an older model, newer versions of Ultron dont have this weakness.

DTM

Id have to respectfully disagree with you there, as Ultron basically laughs off Thors strikes, so I dont see Supermans punches faring any better (or that much better).

curryman
Originally posted by DTM
Id have to respectfully disagree with you there, as Ultron basically laughs off Thors strikes, so I dont see Supermans punches faring any better (or that much better).
Son plz.

DTM
Superman and easy.

People have a tendency to forget that Superman is very resourceful in using his abilities when he choses to be.

I can see Superman giving ultron the treatment he gave manchester black frying his brain through his retina's.

Since when was Black as durable as primary adamantium? smile Heat Vision isnt going to do anything to top level Ultrons.

curryman
Originally posted by DTM
Since when was Black as durable as primary adamantium? smile Heat Vision isnt going to do anything to top level Ultrons.

Damn, didn't know that Ultron's eyes were adamantium.

DTM
Yes, theyre made of easily breakable glass, gee I guess anyone can just shoot him in the eyes and poof Ultron down.

......right.

curryman
Originally posted by DTM
Yes, theyre made of easily breakable glass, gee I guess anyone can just shoot him in the eyes and poof Ultron down.

......right.

You compared Manchester Black's eyes to Primary Adamantium.

I don't see the relevance if Ultron's eyes aren't made out of Primary Adamantium.

DTM
Adamantium or not, Ultrons eyes would be VASTLY more durable than Blacks (also, being lobotomized generally means punctures to the forehead region, not the eyes, which on Ultron would be primary adamantium).

curryman
Originally posted by DTM
Adamantium or not, Ultrons eyes would be VASTLY more durable than Blacks (also, being lobotomized generally means punctures to the forehead region, not the eyes, which on Ultron would be primary adamantium).

Superman didn't break his eyes.

I don't see how durability would relate to a surgical incision like this. Superman's heat vision is strong enough to bust through Zod, safe bet that if he wants to the it'll go straight through Ultron's lenses.

Odekahn
Ultrons entire outer shell is adamantium.

h1a8
Originally posted by DTM
Id have to respectfully disagree with you there, as Ultron basically laughs off Thors strikes, so I dont see Supermans punches faring any better (or that much better). Classic Thor IMO was less powerful than Superman when it came to hitting on average. Hulk busted Ultron and Superman is stronger than him. Again, I stated a high end Superman can do it. High end Superman easily has planetary strength.

Igniz
Age of Bendis Ultron will beat(or kill) Superman off panel big grin

Reflassshh
Originally posted by leonidas

the end. thumb up

DTM
Superman could beat certain Ultrons, though lose to others. Theres definitely enough variety in power levels of his forms for Superman to go either way, depending on the Ultron.

carver9
Ultron wins.

Henry_Pym
You guys realize Ultron also has forcefields and is capable of near instantaneous self repair? There is a better shot of Ultron shutting down Supermans brain than him punching through 2 force fields and the Adamantium.

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Also, I just remember that Superman does not holds back with robots.

Magic Joe
Superman beats Ultron and then beats the avengers.

quanchi112
Ultron wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
You guys realize Ultron also has forcefields and is capable of near instantaneous self repair? There is a better shot of Ultron shutting down Supermans brain than him punching through 2 force fields and the Adamantium. near instantaneous to a human (a second) is actually years to Superman. Superman is vastly faster than Ultron. So much that he can perceive Ultron as a statue. Superman can damage the insides of Ultron or use Hv through its eyes.

If Ultron gets his forcefields up then either
1. Superman pounds them until they crack.
Or
2. Wait for Ultron to release them (Ultron can't attack with them up as they would block his own attacks).

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by Magic Joe
Superman beats Ultron and then beats the avengers. rock

Time Immemorial
Destroying robots is Kal's specialty. He feels zero remorse and goes beyond 100% with zero ****s given.

JayDaDon
Ultron

Star428
Originally posted by Magic Joe
Superman beats Ultron and then beats the avengers.

Sounds about right. Not so sure Ultron could survive Kal's most powerful wide HV blasts either as those approach the temperature of the sun. Seems like Superman's heat vision gets downplayed a lot on this forum. He has done some insane shit with it. Like destroying all of those DD clones at once with one of his most powerul HV blasts.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Ultron

I'd like to know when Supes has ever held back on any robot..

Delta1938
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I'd like to know when Supes has ever held back on any robot..

uh Maybe the Metal Men once? But they were good guys and being controlled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.