Lobo vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Is it true that She-Hulk's healing factor grows quicker as she gets angrier? And if Lobo's healing factor is quicker than Hulk's, then how does he clone himself for every drop of blood he lets out?

Etrigan
Lobo would win.

The only way to kill him is to vaporize him all the way down to the last cell, and he is pretty goddamn strong, as well as brutal. Shulkie would get mashed. I mean, she lost to Human Torch!

Melnorme
Originally posted by Etrigan
Lobo would win.

The only way to kill him is to vaporize him all the way down to the last cell, and he is pretty goddamn strong, as well as brutal. Shulkie would get mashed. I mean, she lost to Human Torch!

Not lately. stick out tongue

Arahan
Lobo would rape her and then sell her to a slave market.
Jenny cant win against Lobo, too powerful.

Etrigan
Originally posted by Arahan

I can see that happening.

Melnorme
Jenny cant win against Lobo, too powerful.

Yeah, but Wolverine can? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DrDoom101
Is it true She-Hulk's healing faster grows as she gets angrier?

the Darkone
She-hulk beat the champion who is greater than Lobo.

Juntai
Lobo wins.

grey fox
Lobo wins , has sex with her , then settles down and has a buch of gamma irradiated Kid's that are little hellraisers

Arahan
Wolverine vs Lobo in the crossover was BS.
It was fan voted.

id369
Some time ago I had a Lobo vs Thanos fight. Most of the fan boys gave me crap but for the few that actually debated it came down to Thanos would retreat in the first match, and relay on preptime.

And Thanos >>huge gap>>She Hulk

So yea. Lobo makes She Hulk her *****.

Melnorme
Wolverine vs Lobo in the crossover was BS.
It was fan voted.

Seconded.

But She-Hulk did beat Champion...that's got to count for something.

Juntai
Originally posted by Melnorme
Seconded.

But She-Hulk did beat Champion...that's got to count for something. And Lobo took on the Shiar empire.
Lobo took on Heaven.
Lobo took on Hell.
Lobo took on Apocalypse

Those also count for something.

The only option with Lobo, is to get him to leave.

Melnorme
Originally posted by Juntai
And Lobo took on the Shiar empire.
Lobo took on Heaven.
Lobo took on Hell.
Lobo took on Apocalypse

"Taking on" an organization is a little bit different than beating a character into submission. IIRC, the Shiar, Heaven, hell, and Apocalypse were all fine and dandy after all was said and done.

Champion was kissing canvas. stick out tongue

Juntai
"Taking on" an organization is a little bit different than beating a character into submission. IIRC, the Shiar, Heaven, hell, and Apocalypse were all fine and dandy after all was said and done.

Champion was kissing canvas. stick out tongue All fine and dandy minus the masses of lost life. lol.

Melnorme
All fine and dandy minus the masses of lost life. lol.

Feh. Collateral damage. This is a duel. Champion could beat Lobo. She Hulk beat Champion. She Hulk could beat Lobo.

Dark Urizen
Lobo took on Heaven.
Lobo took on Hell.
Lobo took on Apocalypse

Lobo........Shi'Ar? Am i missing something here? What the f**k?
And i suppose you mean Apokolips? As in ruled by Darkseid and such stick out tongue

But yeah, he would most likely beat the living crap out of her.

GODSCRIBE
Yeah, but that's Champion without the Power Gem. She-Hulk get the green beaten off her.

Melnorme
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Yeah, but that's Champion without the Power Gem. She-Hulk get the green beaten off her.

Power Gem = Hax.

Juntai
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Lobo........Shi'Ar? Am i missing something here? What the f**k?
And i suppose you mean Apokolips? As in ruled by Darkseid and such stick out tongue

But yeah, he would most likely beat the living crap out of her. Yes Apokolips
and yes he soloed the Shiar in JLA/Avengers, which is canon given it's effect on continuity.

Tron
Originally posted by the Darkone
She-hulk beat the champion who is greater than Lobo.

I'm not even sure if that could be considered cannon. The She-Hulk comic within the last couple of years has not been made to be serious, it's more of a sitcom than anything. That's just my opinion on the matter, if I'm wrong please correct me.

King KAM
Originally posted by the Darkone
She-hulk beat the champion who is greater than Lobo. youre an idiot, champion didnt use any of his powers, only his natural strength no primordial power amping, so that it would be fair he agreed to cancel out her strength with his skill alone, she won, but barely, Lobo crushes her.

Melnorme
Originally posted by King KAM
youre an idiot, champion didnt use any of his powers, only his natural strength no primordial power amping, so that it would be fair he agreed to cancel out her strength with his skill alone, she won, but barely, Lobo crushes her.

Barely? She beat him silly, and didn't get a glove laid on her. confused

King KAM
Barely? She beat him silly, and didn't get a glove laid on her. confused JOBBING JOBBING JOBBING!!!!

Melnorme
JOBBING JOBBING JOBBING!!!!

Lemme guess...you just don't like the idea that Jen's now well over a Class 100, eh?

King KAM
Lemme guess...you just don't like the idea that Jen's now well over a Class 100, eh?
it doesnt matter how strong she gets, she shouldnt be able to lace champions shoes, thats too much jobbing....

Melnorme
it doesnt matter how strong she gets, she shouldnt be able to lace champions shoes, thats too much jobbing....

Well, sort of a moot point, considering he got killed a couple of issues later. laughing

King KAM
Well, sort of a moot point, considering he got killed a couple of issues later. laughing by?

Melnorme
by?

Titania.

King KAM
Titania. must do some reading, comic titles and issues please.....(i beleive you, i just wanna read the issues for myself, seem like good ones)

Melnorme
The Story arc is She-Hulk 10-12.

Champion will probably come back, but it looked pretty much like he got killed to me. She hits him with a rock that causes tremors a few time zones away, and he goes "Splutch".

King KAM
The Story arc is She-Hulk 10-12.

Champion will probably come back, but it looked pretty much like he got killed to me. She hits him with a rock that causes tremors a few time zones away, and he goes "Splutch". champion can crack full sized planets with his hands.....howd he die to that?

Melnorme
champion can crack full sized planets with his hands.....howd he die to that?

She hit him with a rock...while she had the Infinity Gem of Power.

Dark Urizen
She hit him with a rock...while she had the Infinity Gem of Power.

Well then THAT makes it alright roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Well then THAT makes it alright roll eyes (sarcastic) Exactly!!! That is PIS even with that Gem Drax couldnt beat Thanos, that gem is over rated

CaptainStoic
Drax was too dumb to tap into the Gem of Power full potential... much like Bizarro Superman is actually stronger than Superman, but can't tap his full potential... Titania on the other hand is of average inteligence for a woman her age. All the same it still has to be proven that Lobo can beat Thanos... from my perspective neither of these guys can die so until they make friends I could see them fighting forever. but Lobo can beat She-Hulk he's just too tough for her, and he's a dirty fighter, the only way Jen could beat him is if he felt bad about hitting a lady, but if he was paid to kill her, she'd die.

Mider
Lobo took on Heaven.
Lobo took on Hell.
Lobo took on Apocalypse

what comics did this happen in? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER big grin

Mider
come on people champion he's a HUGE jobber he loses to sufer if he is sooooooooo strong dont you think he'd beat these guys at the least surfer i mean i mean he is an elder. Then she hulk she lost to spiderman once didnt she? She got trashed by a couple of people in secret wars who are less then planet threatning but this champion in proper context has killed whole planets alone, busted a planet with his bare hands even thanos didnt want any part of him, thanos didnt win cause he was stronger he won because he had better skill but thanos stranded him he still busted the planet that thanos teleported off did he not. Thanos couldnt hurt him with his beam either he was firing it and champion advanced anyway, but if we want to talk about him with out the power gem go to contest of champions i believe he didnt have the gem then.

Mider
hay when you say he took on apokalypse is that when he was lil'lobo?

Horrificus
She-Hulk ends up having to tell everybody that she fell and hit her eye on the doorknob.
600 times.

Then she makes many Pot-Pies for Lobo.

Tulika
She-Hulk might be the coolest female Marvel character but she's no match for Lobo.

juggernaut66666
lobo can't win because Juggernaut F.u.c.k.e.d She-Hulk

Tshern
And you think Juggernaut could take Lobo down?

juggernaut66666
i dont know

Tshern
I'm pretty sure that it'd be a long stalemate since both are practically immortal.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Tshern
And you think Juggernaut could take Lobo down?

yes

Mider
dont be a perv juggernaut and yeah you know what i mean, anyway she loses cause she's not strong enough and she isnt as good a fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.