CELESTIAL: The Perfect Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20

Once upon a time, a great and terrible beast emerged from the island paradise, Atlantas and destroyed everything in its path. It was then sealed away in a mystic jewel called the Emerald Crystal. Atlantas was destroyed and those who lived there traveled north to the island North Island.
There a chunck of the island broke off, the part where the altar of the Emerald Crystal was at. People feared that the great beast could break free of the seal and so the 3 Wise Men created the 7 Celestial Crystals to strengthen the seal. Now over 5,000 years have passed and still the seal holds strong.

The Perfect Warrior
It is a sunny afternoon on North Island. The air is warm and ocean breeze gives off cool air. North Island, some of it, has grown into a lively city.

soren
Soren: *he was running after chipper his pet squirel* "Chipper get back here!!" *Chipper wanted to play tag, and Soren was it*

Chipper: "Chip, chip chi."

Shadow x 20
Chipper ran into Cielo as he was running by. Chipper fell backwards and Cielo didn't notice him. Cielo, as long as he wore his highly developed power suit, could run up to speeds of 400mph. Cielo flew pass Soren.

soren
Soren: "HEY!!!!" "GET BACK HERE!!!!" *he ran to Chipper* "are you ok Chipper?"

Chipper: "Chi ch chip." *he nodded*

Shadow x 20
Cielo heard the faint voice of Soren and came to a slidding stop and ran back.

Cielo: What's up kid?

soren
Soren: "Tell Chipper you're sorry!!"

Shadow x 20
Cielo: Chipper?

Ballister
Guunther was swinging around on telephone wires. He saw Soren and Cielo. "Hey, a bird and a kid! I wonder if they'll give me bananas!" He jumped down to them. "Hey, got any nuts or bananas? I've been dying for those all day!"

Shadow x 20
Cielo looked at Guunther oddly. He looked over at Soren with the squirrel.

Cielo: I was just testing out the new CF markII suit. I don't have anything bananas.

Ballister
Guunther: "Ah, damn it. I wanted one... Know any good fruit stores?"

He looked around and started running to people asking for bananas or nuts.

Guunther: "Oh, come on! Just one!!!"

Store Clerk: "I said no! These things cost money! I'd be losing business if I gave one to you for free!"

Guunther: "Ah screw you, you cheap bastard!"

Guunther grabbed a banana and sped off jumping to the building tops.

Shadow x 20
Store Clerk: Thief!!

Cielo saw Gunnther jumping on top of the roof tops and ran off. Cielo jumped onto a truck and then lept off it over to the top of a street light and then onto the roof in front of Guunther.

Cielo: You know. It's not nice to steal.

Ballister
Guunther looked at his banana.

Guunther: Well too bad!!!

He stuffed his face with the fruit, and sped off.

Shadow x 20
Cielo smiled and ran pass Guunther and blocked his path.

Ballister
Guunther stopped.

Guunther: Ah come on, be a sport!

He picked up a large rock and smashed it on Cielo's head. Then he jumped down an ally.

Shadow x 20
Cielo got up and kicked the rock and followed. Cielo ran as fast as he could and jumped at Guunther grabbing his tail.

Ballister
Guunther turned around.

Guunther: Grabbing a monkey by his tail? Oh, that's low. Alright, what do you want?

Shadow x 20
Cielo: I went low? You went lower. At least go to Mystic Jungle for your feel of bananas instead of stealing.

Ballister
Guunther scratched his head.

Guunther: ... There's a jungle?

He looked at the huge jungle right outside the city.

Guunther: Hey, never noticed that. Well, what are you going to do to me? Shave me? Beat me down with rocks? Well, you can't!!!

He ran to the jungle and started eating lots of bananas.

Shadow x 20
Cielo looked confused and looked out to sea. A very large cruise ship was heading to the island.

Cielo: Strange...there has never been a ship coming to North Island.

Dyingstar29
*walks around and sees the ship* ........ well well well if isnt who i think they are

Ballister
Guunther sat at the top of a tree eating a banana.

Guunther: Hey, company! I guess I'll have to greet them.

Dyingstar29
* looks at the ships* ........ somthing isnt right *pulls collar down on his vest and snaps his fingers, his 45. is visible* .........well ganna have to be sure *hides it in vest*

Ballister
Guunther jumped down from the tree and walked to the shoreline. He flicked the ships off then gave them the "F U" sign.

Guunther: What losers. Getting swear signs from a monkey...

Dyingstar29
you crazy !?!?! they could probably kill both of us !

Ballister
Guunther looked at

Guunther: Where the hell did you come from?

Dyingstar29
(( Rand )) were did i come from ? if i told youy i would have yo kill you .... not really but i see you hang around trees *looks at the boats getting closer* ......

Shadow x 20
The large ship docks at Port Town. Soon dozens of trucks begin to drive off the ship and down the road to a factory. The side of the trucks all had RS on them.

KillerNinja
(can i join?)

inuyashapuppy!!
hart walking doun the street as the air hiting her her wings tucked uin her cout for no human eye can see her dress hiting her soft lefs and her sored on her back

Dyingstar29
what the ? WHAT IS THIS ! *runs toward this women * who are they6

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by KillerNinja
(can i join?)
(Post your character at the sign-in)

The last truck rolled off the ship. They all headed straight to a very large factory with a bunch of cops surrounding it.

inuyashapuppy!!
hart narod hir she not careing for the guy she kept walk not listening to him she shufled her sord on her right solder her wings hurted from her tucking them so they cant be seen with her cout on

Shadow x 20
Music started to play as robotic soldiers marched down the road. The music was a celebration music used for times of great joy. Cielo ran down an ally and jumped onto the roof tops after doing a wall jump to get a better view.

inuyashapuppy!!
((so what going on hir ??))

inuyashapuppy!!
((hire a pic of my carter just think she has wings ok ill change pic soon when i find a better pic and has wings))

inuyashapuppy!!
(((hir)))

inuyashapuppy!!
((never mind hir))

Dyingstar29
O JESUS COPS !!! ..... ahhh what to what to do *looks at the women* please go along with it *kisses her , hoping the cops wont regonize him or his vest*

inuyashapuppy!!
harts eyes were open she clenched her soredready topull it out at slice him

((dyingstar do you have a pic for your person??))

Dyingstar29
* seeing she is angry * ok ok im sorry i just needed a distraction .... *backs away in a tree*

inuyashapuppy!!
((do you need a pic i can get you one for your person just give me a couple detales about there looks and i proble can get you onesmile ))

hart growled madly and drew her sored and started to walk doun the street with the sored hanging from her hand

Shadow x 20
Cielo was looking at the building where all the trucks went to. He took a step forward but slipped off the building and fell into the street below.

inuyashapuppy!!
the night air hiting harts face she smiled of the nice feeling she skanind for danger

Dyingstar29
crazy ass b!tch !!! ..........*backs away from her into a cop,the cop looks at him* .......hi officer ..... * the officer replied* hi *then walked away* pheew not a local cop

inuyashapuppy!!
hart took a pencils she had in her hand thouwing it to him pining a part of his shirt to a tree be hind him she turned and kept walking away

soren
Soren: *he seen Hart and Rand and ran up to them* "Hello, my name is Soren, and this is Chipper." *he pointed to the squirel on his shoulder*

inuyashapuppy!!
hart: hello do i know you ???

she looking at him she thout of him as not a thert sho she put her sored a way

(yo soren you want me to find you a pic for your carter? hirs mine)

inuyashapuppy!!
((hire))

soren
(I'm using the one from the anime rp)

Vydran: "No."

inuyashapuppy!!
((so your rollplaying a kid ??))

hart:nuts

she kept walking past him

soren
(yup.)

Soren: "I'm not nuts."

inuyashapuppy!!
hart:what ever!!

she ran of turning the corner and pulled of her cout and her wings showed and flew of hart soreing low to the ground

soren
Soren: "WAIT!!" *he followed her*

inuyashapuppy!!
hart looking back she turned and came to him landing on her feet in front on him

hart:what you want?!

soren
Soren: "Nevermind I see you don't want me around." *he turned around and walked away*

Dyingstar29
*shot gun in the air* YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL A WARDOG !

inuyashapuppy!!
hart:hey kid becasrful out on these streets smile!
she flew up to and and nock the gun out of his hand and grabing it seting it on top of a tall bilding

Shadow x 20
Cielo was standing on the building Hart placed the gun on. His eyes were closed and he appeared to be focusing.

Dyingstar29
hahah *smashes her in her face knocking her on the floor* nighty night *laughs and jumps up in a tree and jumps on a building and grabs the gun* ...........

inuyashapuppy!!
hart growled and flew up she nocing of the bilding she huveing over the bilding at least 90 feet high then the tall bilding

Dyingstar29
heh target practice *the cops gather* O S.O.B. !

inuyashapuppy!!
hart:great *wispered to her self *nowtheres going to be no fun if the cops get you....

she flew doun dogeing the bults she picked rand up and took him to the top of the bilding

hart:its not fun if some one like you gets killed by the cops

she start to walk away from him

Shadow x 20
Cielo opened his eyes and ran in front of Hart.

Cielo: Fun? Talk...who are you?

Dyingstar29
(( how old are u ? its just i cant understand what you write))first of all i didnt shoot at you and i dont know wwhat your prob is but your messing with the wrong person* looks at the person* little punk

inuyashapuppy!!
hart :what ever dog!!

hart walking to the eage of the bilding looking doun at the cops

(((i dont say age im over 13)))

Shadow x 20
Cielo walks over to Rand.

Cielo: Rand...we have a small problem.

Dyingstar29
(( me 16 =P )) to many for me and my gang to handle , anyway whats going on ?

Shadow x 20
Cielo: I saw those trucks before. They belong to the Red Sword.

inuyashapuppy!!
hart:i can make it easyer for you!!

hart jumping of the bilding she sord about the cops heads takeing the guns and thouwing themm doun a sewer pipe hart flying back up and landing

hart:there its easyer for you if you cant handle it i can take them all out

Dyingstar29
no you killing them aint ganna get us info ILL ask *jumps down building by building landing on the ground* excuse me officer what is going on ?

Shadow x 20
Cop1: Huh? Oh yeah didn't ya here? North Island is being turned into the largest robot factory for the Red Sword.

Cielo jumps down and lands next to Rand.

inuyashapuppy!!
hart looking doun light flashing in her eyes she skaned a bullet came flying hiting her left wings a sharp pain hiting her
hart leting out a sreem she jumped jump doun and grabing the guy and forcing him on the wall

Dyingstar29
o sh!t shes messing things up ....... *looks at the cop* ... i heard differ i heard there was a war ? this so ?

Shadow x 20
Cop1: War? There's no...what is she doing!

Dyingstar29
*runs to her and taclkes her down* you messed up *pushes her toward the cops*

Shadow x 20
Cielo watches Rand drag Hart over to the cop.

Dyingstar29
* hands her over to the police* ehehe

inuyashapuppy!!
hart :let me go

hart cluching her sored and slieds his shest

Dyingstar29
*twists her wrist making her sword drop* make your jobs easier officers *the cop hands him the money * see you all around and it was a pleasure doin buisness with ya, *turns around and grabs her and drags her behind the building cuffed* ahahha *claws come out of hands* ITS SHOW TIME !

inuyashapuppy!!
hart growled at him pain in her eyes stared at him hart bracking away from the cops they sent shock thouw her make her fall the the ground paralissed the wings raped around her head and chest to pertet her from harm the cops thouwing her in the cop car

Dyingstar29
(( ill ignore that post ok ? i sorry i had to edit mine)) *starts puching and stabing her* sorry babe ! but $ 150,000 is good for me *looks in her eyes* im really sorry

inuyashapuppy!!
((sory i was typeing fast and i knwo that didnt make any sence i sux at spelling ))

hart feel to her nees they sent a shoke to her not makeing a move ment she closed her eyes hopeing the pain with stop

inuyashapuppy!!
*would not with *

Dyingstar29
any last words ? *claws hanging out 3ft tall* .................any ? at all ?

Shadow x 20
Cielo kicked Rand and caused him to fall back. Cielo helped Hart stand.

Cielo: Are you alright?

inuyashapuppy!!
hart smiled and looked up she tok her sored and went it thouw his right nee she flew away with her bloody sored she flew home she burst into the door

Dyingstar29
*takes out sword* hehe I WASNT GANA KILL HER !!! *the claws go in as he round house kicks him in da face*

inuyashapuppy!!
the cut healed up on rands leg harts sored made it do that

Shadow x 20
Cielo falls back but jumps to his feet quickly. Cielo runs at Rand but vanishes.

inuyashapuppy!!
hart standed up up and wisped some thing in a differnt langae

Shadow x 20
Cielo came down on Rand but it was an after image. Cielo was moving at high speeds leaving after images everywhere.

cool blue14
(can i join plzz)

Dyingstar29
((yes))*took out claws and swung in a big circle until it hit his arm* ya know what i think we should both be on teams eh ?

Shadow x 20
(post your character at the sign in thread)

Cielo did not respond but moved in and kicked Rand on the top of his head with a high jump.

inuyashapuppy!!
((who are you talking to?????????????))

cool blue14
(ok)
name:cloud
power:control elements
weapons:a huge sword he carrys on his back
dislike:being told what to do

Dyingstar29
*backed up and sliced his chest* AAHHAHAA ! *his rage built up into a power* ehhee LETS KILL THE GIRL OR I KILL YOU !

cool blue14
cloud was wandering around and seen 2 people fighting and ran up to them and just stared but did'nt know who to help or what to do

Dyingstar29
ehehe a new victom *pulled out 45. and shot at him then switched to shotgun* DIE CIVILIAN !

Shadow x 20
Blood ran down Cielo's chest.

Cielo: You will not harm her.

Cielo tackled Rand at full speed forcing both of them threw a wall.

Dyingstar29
AWW SHIT NOW THAT KID COULD GET AWAY ! *punches him in the face 3x then runs to the roof* DIE ANGEL !!!

cool blue14
cloud was to fast and dodged it
cloud:guess he's the guy i should help

cool blue14
(hey i'm a guy)

Dyingstar29
(( we know my character is after a girl tohugh))*shoots him in the arm* dumb sh!t *started pistol whipping Cleio*

Shadow x 20
Cielo jumped back and cracked his knuckles. His eyes turned white and he charged a full speed at Rand again. Cielo hit Rand so hard he went flying 50 feet back with Cielo keeping up with his fast speed.

cool blue14
(ok)
cloud: guess i should help that girl
cloud lit on fire and stood in front of the girl as that fiend jump for her

cool blue14
cloud:his name rand huh ceilo need some help

Dyingstar29
DAAAAAAAMM YOU !!! *he grinded his claws in the ground to stop his fall and pulled them out* ..........dam *limped a little* what are you fighting for !?!?!?

inuyashapuppy!!
hart:cielo stop i can handle him now thaxs for your help smile !!

she steps up her sored swerling with power she set it in a defense mode a sheled was arounde her and cielo nothing could get in or out nothing!!

cool blue14
cloud:because ur trying to kill a inocent little girl and on my watch i won't let that happen

Shadow x 20
Cielo: What is this magic?

cool blue14
cloud:hey u with the wings u sure u don't need any help

Dyingstar29
*busts in* YOU STUPID SH!T SHE ISNT INOCCENT AND SHE ISNT THAT LITTLE !!! *grabs his head and bangs it on the ground until he bleeds profusly*

Dyingstar29
(( i meant head))

inuyashapuppy!!
hart:for your informashon im a angle !!!and im strong you need to get out of hire little one!! this is no magic its a sheld that comes from my sored my sored has many powers and secerts

cool blue14
cloud gets up and starts laughing now ur dead

Shadow x 20
Cielo: Like my Celestial Crystals?

cool blue14
cloud:hey damit don't call me little and i'm gonna kill him now it's our fight so outta my way!!!!!!!

Dyingstar29
hhaha im ganna die by a little kid hardy har har

cool blue14
cloud:dammit don't call me little
cloud heats up even more and throws fire ball at him then yells FIRE PHOENIX and a birth come from him and flys straigth toward rand and shooting fire balls and keeps flying toward him cawing rand dodges all of them but the last one burns his leg

inuyashapuppy!!
hart blasting a energy ball at him makeing him fall of the roof

hart:yo kid get out of hire this is not your fight you dont belong hire!!

cool blue14
(I MEAN BIRD)

Shadow x 20
(I MEAN USE EDIT)

Cielo looked at Hart.

Cielo: Leave it to the little guy. He'll do fine.

cool blue14
cloud: dam i'm no kid and i'm still gonna fight

Dyingstar29
oooowww thats hot * looks at him fall* AHAHAHAAA !!!! BYE BYE ! *takes out claws* your head is ganna be my trophie

cool blue14
and call me a little guy aagain i'll fight u

Dyingstar29
YOU A LITTLE SH!T AND A LITTLE PUNK, A LITTLE KID THATS DUM AS ALL HELL !!! MESSING WITH THE WARDOGS !

inuyashapuppy!!
a car door slamed

hart:shh....every one

hart looking over the eage of her roof
mom:hart what are you up 2??
hartembarrasmentOoOo nothing have a coupel of peolple over
dadembarrasmentk well be in the house

hart tryed to smile
she walk back the group
hart:little guy yout not going to servie rand

cool blue14
cloud yelled and charged toward rand

cool blue14
cloud:u with the wings u don't control me wanch

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
a car door slamed

hart:shh....every one

hart looking over the eage of her roof
mom:hart what are you up 2??
hartembarrasmentOoOo nothing have a coupel of peolple over
dadembarrasmentk well be in the house

hart tryed to smile
she walk back the group
hart:little guy yout not going to servie rand
?

Cielo smiled.

Cielo: An angel with parents? Well at least your beautiful.

cool blue14
cloud: yea ur hott hey wanch wanna come over to my place and we can have some fun

Dyingstar29
ill say and that is why i was ganna let her go but you had to make things worse *kicks little kid in the face* ............. i see whats going on ahahahahahaha !

cool blue14
cloud: hey u freak ur gonna let her go or i'll wear ur ass out and kill u

cool blue14
cloud:and i'm no kid my name is cloud he u let ur guard down now die cloud lites his hand on fire and fire surrounds it and he punches rand right in the stomach and it goes right thru him hm ur dead

Dyingstar29
(( you cant auto kill ))

Shadow x 20
(you can't auto kill)

cool blue14
(no i thought u could'nt die how bout u laugh and start beating the crap out of me

cool blue14
(and ur wound heal up)

inuyashapuppy!!
hart:thats enofe you 2

her sored ready toattack but her mothers vosie stoped her

Dyingstar29
(( i have 2 lifes left)) *gets up* a little kid kill me ? AHAHAHAHAA im in no mood now if you will excuse me there are WTF !!!!! WHATS GOING ON !

Shadow x 20
Cielo fell to his knees with his chest still bleeding from the wound Rand gave him.

cool blue14
hey wanch i killed him now let's go to my place

Dyingstar29
* a cop put hand cuffs on everyone* WTF IS THE MEANING OF THIS ?

cool blue14
cloudembarrasment never mine will u die already and i'm not a kid

cool blue14
cloud:let me go damit

cool blue14
(brb)

Shadow x 20
??????: Muhaha! It seems that the pawns have fallen. Check and mate!

-Doctor Red, leader of the Red Sword came down surrounded by legions of his greatest robots-

Doctor: Everything has gone to plan. Now to find out who is the perfect warrior.

Dyingstar29
* kicks to of the cop and trys to run* BETRATING BASTARDS !!!! *they grab him*

inuyashapuppy!!
ha hart grabing her sored braking hers and cielo she helped him stay up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>