Colossus vs Omega Red,Sabretooth and Shatterstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
An extremely tough fight for Colossus can he win

Lucid Lui
Nope... The team wins...

jrodslam
Omega Red wins.

scotsmn
Team wins pretty easily. Omega locks him up and drains him of his power. Sabretooth digs into his neck from behind and finishes him.

Metalmanx
Sabretooth is not an issue here. Cannon fodder if you will.

Actually, I don't even think Shatterstar is either, unless there is some crazy secret I don't know about him.

And then it's Omega Red. Actually, upon doing some research on him, I don't know what he could do either. His death pheromones will do squat against Colosuss. And it's debatable (unless it's already happened and I just forgot) if OR's coils can even drain Colossus. I personally don't believe so, as Colossus is composed of solid steel, and not flesh.

So...hm...I'm gonna have to give it to Colossus here.

scotsmn
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Sabretooth is not an issue here. Cannon fodder if you will.

Actually, I don't even think Shatterstar is either, unless there is some crazy secret I don't know about him.

And then it's Omega Red. Actually, upon doing some research on him, I don't know what he could do either. His death pheromones will do squat against Colosuss. And it's debatable (unless it's already happened and I just forgot) if OR's coils can even drain Colossus. I personally don't believe so, as Colossus is composed of solid steel, and not flesh.

Agreed that the death pheromones will do squat. His life essense WILL be drained though. No reason it shouldn't be.. he's alive isn't he?

Sabretooth a non-issue? Maybe you weren't aware, but he's been upgraded with adamantium. If Colossus is preoccupied with Omega Red, Sabretooth can definitely do some damage to where it counts.

jrodslam

Well there was a time where Omega Red and Soul Skinner was confronted by Wolverine, Jubilee, Cyclops, Iceman, Psylocke, Colonel Vazhin(state security), and Colossus.

Omega Red took out, Wolverine, Iceman, Jubilee, Psylocke. Colossus and the Colonel FLED the battle fearing loosing to Red.

I take it hes very much vunerable to the Phermones and/or Death Factor.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by scotsmn
Agreed that the death pheromones will do squat. His life essense WILL be drained though. No reason it shouldn't be.. he's alive isn't he?

Sabretooth a non-issue? Maybe you weren't aware, but he's been upgraded with adamantium. If Colossus is preoccupied with Omega Red, Sabretooth can definitely do some damage to where it counts.

No, I know he's been upgraded. I just also know how Colossus works. He's not going to stand there and let Sabretooth slash away at him. Piotr is actually quite smart and tactful. If anything, he'll use their numbers against them. He could grab Shatterstar's swords from his hands and lay some massage damage on Sabretooth. While he's healing, Colossus thrashes Omega Red.

scotsmn
No, I know he's been upgraded. I just also know how Colossus works. He's not going to stand there and let Sabretooth slash away at him. Piotr is actually quite smart and tactful. If anything, he'll use their numbers against them. He could grab Shatterstar's swords from his hands and lay some massage damage on Sabretooth. While he's healing, Colossus thrashes Omega Red.

How's he gonna trash Omega Red when he has those apendages that weaken him? Those swords aren't gonna do much damage to Sabes either since they will stop at the bone. Shatterstar.. I don't even know his power but that's just icing in the cake.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well there was a time where Omega Red and Soul Skinner was confronted by Wolverine, Jubilee, Cyclops, Iceman, Psylocke, Colonel Vazhin(state security), and Colossus.

Omega Red took out, Wolverine, Iceman, Jubilee, Psylocke. Colossus and the Colonel FLED the battle fearing loosing to Red.

I take it hes very much vunerable to the Phermones and/or Death Factor.

Pheromones must be inhaled or otherwise somehow enter the body through some oriface. Since Colossus does not breathe and is solid steel, the pheromones will do jack against him.

Again, I don't 100% know if the draining touch of the coils will work on Colossus. But, in my opinion, they can't.

And, for the sake of argument, let's say they can. As soon as they start working, I do believe Colossus is going to be trying to get him off. He could swing Omega into crap or his other teammates until Omega lets go or is knocked out.

Colossus is just really hard to deal with if you're not stronger than him or utilize of his very few weaknesses.

jrodslam
Pheromones must be inhaled or otherwise somehow enter the body through some oriface. Since Colossus does not breathe and is solid steel, the pheromones will do jack against him.

Again, I don't 100% know if the draining touch of the coils will work on Colossus. But, in my opinion, they can't.

And, for the sake of argument, let's say they can. As soon as they start working, I do believe Colossus is going to be trying to get him off. He could swing Omega into crap or his other teammates until Omega lets go or is knocked out.

Colossus is just really hard to deal with if you're not stronger than him or utilize of his very few weaknesses.

The phermones probably would effect Colossus. However im inclinded to believe the Death Factor does seeing how he fled battle against Red and let his temmates lose.

And if Colssus is grabbed by the tentacles and getting drained, he wouldnt have enough energy to fight Red off much less swing him around.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
The phermones probably would effect Colossus. However im inclinded to believe the Death Factor does seeing how he fled battle against Red and let his temmates lose.

And if Colssus is grabbed by the tentacles and getting drained, he wouldnt have enough energy to fight Red off much less swing him around.

If I recall correctly, the draining isn't instantaneous. Colossus would have plenty of time to launch a counter attack, pain or not.

Please, explain how these pheromones would affect Piotr? I don't see anyway at all.

scotsmn
pheromones not necessary. Omega's other abilities are enough. The other two guys are just icing on the cake, like I said.

Lucid Lui
Didn't Shatterstar manage to cut classic Juggs once? That's what i heard anyway. If so, he could be a threat to Colossus. Plus he's got his vibratory shockwaves aswell.

jrodslam
If I recall correctly, the draining isn't instantaneous. Colossus would have plenty of time to launch a counter attack, pain or not.

Please, explain how these pheromones would affect Piotr? I don't see anyway at all.

Ok, maybe the draining isnt instataneous. It takes about a whole 3 seconds. I dont know what kind of "counter attack" Colossus is gonna launch. Can you tell me?

Theres a very small chance that they wont. Im not saying that its 100% that they will work, however you said that Colossus doesnt ned to breathe and such. I know that. Although i dont believe its airborne. When Red was first revived, there were doctors who didnt wear gas masks, but wore suits with oxygen tanks. No air was getting in or out. They died due to the phermones.

Either way, Colossus loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.