Spider-man: Life In Metropolis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Tansplant everything of Peters privite life to the city of Metropolis in DC Univeres..dose he as Spider-man survive the daily grind of being a superhero in that city. He also have a job as a freelance photographer, working for the Daily Planet. Along with someother small gigs to pay the rent and help Ant May plus the love of his life Marry Jane.

None of Spiderman's villians from Marvel are here, but he still lives by the code of with great power comes great responsibilty and goes out and fights villians and supervillian in Metropolis.

How dose he do there as a crime fighter.

Do you see him joining a super team or staying solo?

How would he fair with the villians of DC and Metropolis? Could he get under Luthors skin and draw his attenion?

How would the people of Metropolis and even the other superheros see him or look at him and his style and tactics.

Scoobless
his life would be a lot easier as Superman would keep popping up to deal with the larger threats

MERCILOUS
Yeah right, he wouldn't be able to take the head games and would hang up the costume in early retirement.

Scoobless
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Yeah right, he wouldn't be able to take the head games and would hang up the costume in early retirement.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

never heard of Norman Osborne then?

Fanboy
I made something like this before and no one said he would survive.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Scoobless
roll eyes (sarcastic)

never heard of Norman Osborne then?

exactly who in comic's is more of a stalker then this guy.

MERCILOUS
ooooooo, norman osborne, one nut with half a brain, bah!

thesilverspider
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
ooooooo, norman osborne, one nut with half a brain, bah!
how dare you mock that man.......... mad

seriously norman is one of the craziest mofo's in comics and the bastard won't die.you gotta give him his props.

Dark Urizen
his life would be a lot easier as Superman would keep popping up to deal with the larger threats

In Metropolis? Nah. In Gotham, well....he'll eventually get institutionalized sad

Malo
Spider_man vs Luthor would be cool , Lex could get in his head like Norman maybe?

The Ion
Doomsday would get in his head quite literally.

Scoobless
Originally posted by The Ion
Doomsday would get in his head quite literally.

does Doomsday live in metropolis now too?

Dark Urizen

You know what they say bout intergalactic menaces that destroy everything in their path and are pretty much immortal...they got a gal in every city protected by a guy in shiny boots big grin

The Ion
It's always his first stop upon coming to Earth.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
In Metropolis? Nah. In Gotham, well....he'll eventually get institutionalized sad or just snap & start breaking spines as an alternative to killing.

brainchild81
Doomsday would get in his head quite literally. Nah. Supes pops in and beats the s**t out of that hasbeen jobber

The Ion
laughing Superman beating Doomsday. Where did this Doomsday jobber stuff come from anyway?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by brainchild81
or just snap & start breaking spines as an alternative to killing.

Are you kidding me? Underneath it all he's a geek. Nah, he either gets killed or institutionalized if he goes to Gotham.

brainchild81
laughing Superman beating Doomsday. Where did this Doomsday jobber stuff come from anyway? You haven't seen that fight where Supes tells him that he feels fear now and beats the mess out of him? If he's not a jobber anymore, let me know

brainchild81
Are you kidding me? Underneath it all he's a geek. Nah, he either gets killed or institutionalized if he goes to Gotham. Nah. Joker almost made him snap in a crossover. Spidey snaps and the majority of the villains in Gotham move to Metropolis or turn themselves in. Punisher had people screaming for Batman, a pissed off Spidey'd do the same.

The Ion
I've seen it but that was an old(er) fight. He made Supes look like a chump in his most recent appearance.

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/comic-covers/Post-Crisis-Covers/Superman-2005/act825.jpg

brainchild81
Did he win?

The Ion
They didn't fight each other. Gog was going back in time everyday and killing Superman over and over until Doomsday showed up and beat on an army of Gog's for 100 years. It was pretty clear Doomsday was far above Supes considering Gog is skyfather level or a bit less.

Dark Urizen
They didn't fight each other. Gog was going back in time everyday and killing Superman over and over until Doomsday showed up and beat on an army of Gog's for 100 years. It was pretty clear Doomsday was far above Supes considering Gog is skyfather level or a bit less.

Loved the whole "Does this mean i have to become a monster again?" thing. Seriously. Awesome writing.

The Ion
Loved the whole "Does this mean i have to become a monster again?" thing. Seriously. Awesome writing.
Definitely. One of my favorite stand alone Superman comics.

It seems I've gotten my Gogs confused. This isnt the time traveling one. However, considering he was whooping all of DC Earth for 100 years save for DD, it's still impressive.

brainchild81
How many different gogs are there?

Dark Urizen
Definitely. One of my favorite stand alone Superman comics.

It seems I've gotten my Gogs confused. This isnt the time traveling one. However, considering he was whooping all of DC Earth for 100 years save for DD, it's still impressive.

Yeah, you confused this one for The Kingdom Gog wink
But this one was the one summoning past and future selves to fight the "nation of supermen" led by Doomsday. Man.....when he's holding Superman's body......damn......awesome...... cry

ps: it kind of p1ssed me off however to see that Gog actually ages so rapidly. For someone with Skyfather-ish level powers, should he really get that old in 100 years? Or do you think the whole "summoning gogs" thing kinda got to him?

The Ion
Originally posted by brainchild81
How many different gogs are there?
Just two. One from The Kingdom and this one.

The Ion
Yeah, you confused this one for The Kingdom Gog wink
But this one was the one summoning past and future selves to fight the "nation of supermen" led by Doomsday. Man.....when he's holding Superman's body......damn......awesome...... cry

ps: it kind of p1ssed me off however to see that Gog actually ages so rapidly. For someone with Skyfather-ish level powers, should he really get that old in 100 years? Or do you think the whole "summoning gogs" thing kinda got to him?
Yeah, I would imagine fighting Doomsday for a century would tire out anyone considering he keeps adapting to everything you toss his way.

chilled monkey
Personally I think Spiderman would do well in Metropolis.

There's no Jameson to make him look bad; people in Metropolis seem to like superheroes more.

He'd do well against the lower ranking criminals, and he could give Superman a hand against the more powerful ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.