Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
It seems we have finally been enlightened on what will be the biggest film of 2007.

Steven Spielberg is all set to announce the new chapter in the Indiana Jones story.

the rumoured title doing the rounds is

INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE SUN

it follows Indy deep into the jungles of south america to save his son, who has been assigned a dangerous archeological mission by a mysterious English gentleman, to retrieve an unimaginable power. Teamed once again with his father Henry (Sean Connery) Indy stumbkles upon a a terrifying plot to wipe out the city a horrible secret society intent on claiming the power.

KillTheLight
I thought Sean Connery quit acting...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by enyafreak
It seems we have finally been enlightened on what will be the biggest film of 2007.

Steven Spielberg is all set to announce the new chapter in the Indiana Jones story.

it follows Indy deep into the jungles of south america to save his son, who has been assigned a dangerous archeological mission by a mysterious English gentleman, to retrieve an unimaginable power. Teamed once again with his father Henry (Sean Connery) Indy stumbkles upon a a terrifying plot to wipe out the city a horrible secret society intent on claiming the power.

Where's your source?

dizzyblondegirl
i thought they were going to film the lost city of atlantis plot not this new one i never herd about

Wolfie
The Atlantis thing is a video game.

WindDancer
Originally posted by enyafreak

It would make more sense to have Harrison Ford as the father and a younger actor as Indy. Or Make Sean a grandfather. Either way I keeping high spirits for this film. I want Indy back on the big screen.

Wolfie
That'd be a common sequel mistake, IMO. No one but Harrison Ford can be Indiana Jones.

Mando
There's a big rumor going around, with Jones' brother playing a role in the film. The biggest rumor is Kevin kostner. "Indiana Jones and The Lost Continent" is the title of one of the possible scripts being considered, according to IMDB. And another good thing to hear, The production crew stated that the film would be shot the same way as the previous three - with stunt men, rather than computer generated effects.

Impediment
Ford might be too old and worn out to do all the required physical acting of another Indiana Jones role. I have faith, though, that he can pull it off one more time.

dizzyblondegirl
ford is not to old for this film look at sylvester stalone he's pushing 60 and he's doing sequals to rambo and rocky so you cant say harrison ford cant do it if he cant do it no one can.
and what are u going on about video game ? Atlantis is the main plot line and sean connery is going to be it and kevin costner as jones is brother nah doesnt do it for me

WindDancer
Sylvester Stallone is senile by making another Rambo. Ford is a great actor but his prime is fading away...

Wolfie
Ford pulled off movies like Air Force One in his old age. He may not be as physical as the other Indy movies but he may be able to pull something off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.