Hydroman vs. Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
I didn't bother searching to see if this was done before. Humor me, I'm trying to be original. Just a tad tired of seeing Wolverine/Spiderman/Thing/Batman/Superman/Hulk/Juggernaut/etc. in every thread.

Neither seem capable of being harmed by purely physical means. But perhaps they're opposite abilities will have some sort of weakness or strength against the other. What's the general opinion?

They fight in Central Park. There's a medium-sized pond and plenty of sand. They don't have anything they don't normally have. They're both at their peak of power, whatever that happens to be.

Swanky-Tuna
I think if they fought they'd accidently turn themselves into that confused muckman again.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think if they fought they'd accidently turn themselves into that confused muckman again.

yeah.... they've done that a couple of times .... some sort of mud-man is formed neither of them can seperate from it easily

the first time it happened i think it was an accident, another time it happened was when Sandman had reformed and was working for Silver Sable.... he deliberately joined with Hydro-Man so that Sable could freeze him easier (happened in a Spider-Man comic)

Metalmanx
Bump. That's pretty interesting actually, about this muckman.

But, let's say that didn't happen. Who do you think would win? However long it took.

life is cruell
No mudman then hydroman would win. I cant think of how but can you see sand doing anything to water?

Scoobless
Originally posted by life is cruell
No mudman then hydroman would win. I cant think of how but can you see sand doing anything to water?

just absorbing it

manjaro
i give it to sand man...why? H-man gets him wet and soggy,big deal! sandman could vibrate his sand molecules at incredible speeds the friction would generate enuff heat to evaporate him .it wouldnt kill him or anything but that would count as a win...since it would take a while for it to rain

roughrider
They had one all-out fight, in Amazing Spider Man back in 1986. It ended with Sandman trashing him. This was right around time he was reforming, and his performance so impressed Silver Sable she hired him as an operative for her organization.

Doc Ock
Hydro Man.

Sandman is vunerable to water.

life is cruell
Originally posted by Scoobless
just absorbing it

Well cant hydroman wash him out? When wizards frightful4 fought the FF Hydroman prettymuch owned torch

house
Couldn't hydroman just seperate the grains of sand with a poweful blast of water...O and congrats to the originality of this thread.

The_Olympian
I'm going to change the subject here, but what if Sandman and Hydroman joined to make the mudman, then fought clayface? Who would win THEN?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.