Sabretooth & Carnage vs. Wolverine & Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Family_guy725
who wins

thesilverspider
sabretooth and carnage win.venom sux now he aint gonna be much of a factor.

samishe
Venom and Wolverine for sure.

chicku
yea i think venom and wolverine could take it venom would hold of carnage as wolverine beat sabertooth and then wolvy would help

Piedmon
Sabretooth and Carnage are both stronger than their goody-two-shoes counterparts. =p

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Piedmon
Sabretooth and Carnage are both stronger than their goody-two-shoes counterparts. =p

nope actaully ur incorrect. sabertooth has the same strength level as wolverine and wolverine would take sabertooth out in two panels.

thesilverspider
if we talking about current venom then the sabretooth + carnage team wins.

Melnorme
I'd have to go with Sabretooth/Carnage. They're probably a bit nastier power-wise, and they have a serious psychopath edge going to them.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Melnorme
I'd have to go with Sabretooth/Carnage. They're probably a bit nastier power-wise, and they have a serious psychopath edge going to them.

how does wolverines team lose?
after a couple of seconds of battleing it will be venom and wolverine vs carnage

thesilverspider
Originally posted by wolverine8888
after a couple of seconds of battleing it will be venom and wolverine vs carnage
which venom is this is this current venom?

wolverine8888
Originally posted by thesilverspider
which venom is this is this current venom?
no idea but still does not matter it be two vs one.

Melnorme

Sabretooth ruins Wolverine often enough; I don't think he'll be going down that quickly.

wolverine8888
atcaully not at all sabertooth ahs not given wolverine a fight for a very very long time. also sabertooth was killed by wolverine if u did not know.

thesilverspider
no idea but still does not matter it be two vs one.

highly underrating sabretooth a bit now are we......... wink

wolverine8888
Originally posted by thesilverspider
highly underrating sabretooth a bit now are we......... wink
not at all. sabertooth has shown to be of little trouble the last few tiems wolverine battle him but it hardly matters now because sabertooth is dead.

edster247
thats a tough 1 since they all have healing factors but if i had 2 side with 1 i'd say wolverine and venom

SamZED
Good choice.big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.