Mangog vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two very strong very tough Characters

Mangog
Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Demi-godlike (11/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: None, relies on sheer force
Special Skills/Abilities: None
Superhuman physical powers: Mangog has the ability to manipulate vast magical energies for various effects, including projection of concussive force, molecular manipulation of others.

olympian
Mangog.

Crease
Mangog's too much for Lobo.

guy222
SAM

quanchi112
Mangog wins.

TheTyrant
Mangog stomps.

"Id"
Frag off! Mangog losses to Toon Force Lobo. uhuh

nicamarvin
Originally posted by "Id"
Frag off! Mangog losses to Toon Force Lobo. uhuh Mangog is not only stronger than Lobo, he is way way more durable, I don't think lobo's pounding could even scratch him.... eek!

"Id"
Mangog every taken a multi planet wrecking blast? Or showed off strength in the trillion ton range? peaches

nicamarvin
Manga every taken a multi planet wrecking blast? Or showed off strength in the trillion ton range? peaches How about a GB to the Mouth?... eek! and the strenght of a Billion Billion of War bound Race of people that I bet each of them could bench press at least 200 pounds each...so 200 lbs times 10 to the power of 18..... eek!

guy222
Mangog FTW

I like Lobo though

"Id"
Originally posted by nicamarvin
How about a GB to the Mouth?... eek! and the strenght of a Billion Billion of War bound Race of people that I bet each of them could bench press at least 200 pounds each...so 200 lbs times 10 to the power of 18..... eek!
Yeah well Lobo took a reality warping blast from Quantum Jenny, and killed Santa. and he dont even exists.

nicamarvin
Yeah well Lobo killed Santa, and he dont even exists. .......... eek! LOBO FTW

quanchi112
Mangog wins.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Mangog wins. But But Lobo kill santa... confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by nicamarvin
But But Lobo kill santa... confused Even Mangog wouldn't go that far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.