Lucasfilm logo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

austinator
I didnt see a fan film section of the forum but I am wondering if any of yall know how to make the Lucasfilm Logo but change Lucasfilm to Lewisfilm. I have seen the change on fan films before and now that I am starting on my own film, I would like to do that (my movie is a parody of several movies). I understand it takes extra programs to do it (Adobe Illistrated, Affter Effects, etc)

If you know how to make the Lucasfilm/Lewisfilm logo and would be willing to do the logo for me, I can't pay you, the best I could do is give you a copy of the DVD and a credit in the movie.

PM or post if you would do it for me

Mando
I Think this belongs in the signature/artwork forum.

austinator
Originally posted by Mando
I Think this belongs in the signature/artwork forum.
I like it...
The movie is designed to be a little on the cheesy/corny side. There are referances to several other movies and corny/funny lines

Cinemaddiction
It's copyright infringement, and soliciting/requesting such is against the forums policy because it will land the ownership in hot water with Lucasfilm Ltd, and having already been issued a Cease and Desist order, it's the last thing the site needs.

Wolfie
Eh, it's a harmless movie. It's not like this guy is going to distribute it to movie studios and make a million dollars off of it.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It's copyright infringement, and soliciting/requesting such is against the forums policy because it will land the ownership in hot water with Lucasfilm Ltd, and having already been issued a Cease and Desist order, it's the last thing the site needs.

The Lucasarts logo, yes.

The Lucasfilm logo, no. It would look similar, but that's all. A fan film would get away with it anyways as long as there is no money being made. I'm sure he can also contact Lucasfilm and ask if he can use a similar logo in a non-profit fan film.

Mando
It's copyright infringement, and soliciting/requesting such is against the forums policy because it will land the ownership in hot water with Lucasfilm Ltd,

There is no way this will be noticed by Lucas arts. It's for private use only. It's not like he is Showing it in theaters.

Cinemaddiction
KMC itself has been warned atleast 3 times for infringing materials on this very forum. I'm just laying it down for you guys, because they do monitor these forums.

Mando
I believe the message has been sent across. And any further discussion would only bump the thread.

Raz
KMC itself has been warned atleast 3 times for infringing materials on this very forum. I'm just laying it down for you guys, because they do monitor these forums. I'm afraid you mistook the one letter.

They were in the wrong and they accepted that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.