oprah vs springer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buckfutter
who do u think is cooler ? big grin

buckfutter
id say jerry springers show is more entertaining then that fat black woman oprah shes not funny at all . jerry jerry jerry jerry laughing

Prince Nauj
You should of done a poll dude!! Ummm I like Oprah sometimes when she has special guests, makeovers, surprises and intresting topics. But What I like about her she really helps out alot. But I also like Jerry cause the people get so crazy and shit. So I have to say Both!!

Silverstein
jerry rules. i saw clips of the when tom cruise was the special guest on oprah, that was hilarious though

Nevermind
In a fight, Oprah wins. With shows, Springer wins.

cybermaster
they took it off of NBC cause of the language and nudity cause thats a local channel and kids can watch. i agree that they took it off of there but they should put it on HBO just like some of the other adult shows like sopranos and sex and the city and all the other junk

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by buckfutter
id say jerry springers show is more entertaining then that fat black woman oprah shes not funny at all . jerry jerry jerry jerry laughing

Well isn't this just about one of the most unintelligent posts that I've ever read.

Actually Oprah has lost a lot of weight and is not fat. If you think she's fat, you may just having an eating disorder.

Yes, she's black, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Oprah's show isn't meant to be funny. That's like saying, " I don't like "Law and Order" because it's not funny" or " I don't like apples because they don't taste like bananas".

You're using comparisons that are inappropriate for these two people/shows. They are two completely different shows. So if you're going to try and compare them, at least try and do it in a way that makes sense and doesn't turn out ridiculous.

is it comprehensible.....

cybermaster
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Well isn't this just about one of the most unintelligent posts that I've ever read.

Actually Oprah has lost a lot of weight and is not fat. If you think she's fat, you may just having an eating disorder.

Yes, she's black, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Oprah's show isn't meant to be funny. That's like saying, " I don't like "Law and Order" because it's not funny" or " I don't like apples because they don't taste like bananas".

You're using comparisons that are inappropriate for these two people/shows. They are two completely different shows. So if you're going to try and compare them, at least try and do it in a way that makes sense and doesn't turn out ridiculous.

is it comprehensible..... if u dont like the thread then why u butting in ?

XxILuvVegetaxX
Jerry Springer hands down! jerry

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by cybermaster
if u dont like the thread then why u butting in ?

Qoute me where I said "I don't like this thread" and I'll dignify your response with an answer.

cybermaster
Qoute me where I said "I don't like this thread" and I'll dignify your response with an answer.

is it comprehensible..... if u dont like it why the hell are u here ? are u black ?

Prince Nauj
go powerful one go!!!!!

powerfulone1987
if u dont like it why the hell are u here ? are u black ?

I would assume if someone qouted something somebody else has posted that they would have read the "qouted" post. I guess in this case it is not the case.

cybermaster
I would assume if someone qouted something somebody else has posted that they would have read the "qouted" post. I guess in this case it is not the case.

is it comprehensible..... once again b!tch b!tch b!tch you just love to complain dont u ? well we are all different. so i guess thats your hobby

powerfulone1987
Okay, once again another senseless post, making false accusation after false accusation.

What's the point of talking/arguing with someone if you don't even pay attention to what is said, it's almost impossibe and you end up looking foolish and having an argument with yourself, b/c you're making up both sides of the argument. You're putting words in the other person mouth and responding in anyway you want that you see fit, even if it has nothing to do with nothing.

I won't be surprised if you qoute this post and then fuss at me for disrespecting your mother.

cybermaster
Okay, once again another senseless post, making false accusation after false accusation.

What's the point of talking/arguing with someone if you don't even pay attention to what is said, it's almost impossibe and you end up looking foolish and having an argument with yourself, b/c you're making up both sides of the argument. You're putting words in the other person mouth and responding in anyway you want that you see fit, even if it has nothing to do with nothing.

I won't be surprised if you qoute this post and then fuss at me for disrespecting your mother.

is it comprehensible..... is that all u have to say little girl ? this thread is so stupid u say ? well i admit now yes it is in a way for bringing your fat ass into here which is entertaining in a way. showing your fat ass and fat mouth. and like i said this thread is starting to get a little stupid for butting in so dont bring your mothers fat ass into here that would make it stupid as hell just like the rest of your family but we all have to be our selves and tell the hooker to call me this sat day. night. laughing laughing laughing

Doc Ock
Jerry Springer.

His shows are friggin hilarious.

powerfulone1987
is that all u have to say little girl ? this thread is so stupid u say ? well i admit now yes it is in a way for bringing your fat ass into here which is entertaining in a way. showing your fat ass and fat mouth. and like i said this thread is starting to get a little stupid for butting in so dont bring your mothers fat ass into here that would make it stupid as hell just like the rest of your family but we all have to be our selves and tell the hooker to call me this sat day. night. laughing laughing laughing

Phew, I felt like i should have went through some course or something in preparation to read that congested post above, but hopefully if things go the way I want, I won't have to suffer through many more of them.

cybermaster
Phew, I felt like i should have went through some course or something in preparation to read that congested post above, but hopefully if things go the way I want, I won't have to suffer through many more of them.

is it comprehensible..... hahaha your online chatting with some dude that you dont even know and that person is making u suffer ?

hahahaha yes u sure as hell are a little girl laughing laughing laughing

powerfulone1987
No, you don't have that kind of power. I was referring to your illiterate posts, which any intelligent person would have caught on too b/c it's clearly stated above what i'm referring too, but i am talking to you afterall so I should have expected as such, but you'll see what i mean soon enough.

RoguePw25
is that all u have to say little girl ? this thread is so stupid u say ? well i admit now yes it is in a way for bringing your fat ass into here which is entertaining in a way. showing your fat ass and fat mouth. and like i said this thread is starting to get a little stupid for butting in so dont bring your mothers fat ass into here that would make it stupid as hell just like the rest of your family but we all have to be our selves and tell the hooker to call me this sat day. night. laughing laughing laughing

Cybermaster, please refrain from member bashing. That is NOT permitted here on th is forum. Calling Powerfulon a "little girl" is not only uncalled for and untrue, but it's provoking hiim to say something back, which I can understand why he would. If you're here to discuss this topic, go right ahead, but leave personal comments out. That include asking a person "why do you even come here" Come on, if he posts here, obviously it's becuase he wants to. If you don't agree with what he says, there is a mature way to deal with it. But that is NOT member bashing, like you just demonstrated. Please stop doing this. big grin

cybermaster
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Cybermaster, please refrain from member bashing. That is NOT permitted here on th is forum. Calling Powerfulon a "little girl" is not only uncalled for and untrue, but it's provoking hiim to say something back, which I can understand why he would. If you're here to discuss this topic, go right ahead, but leave personal comments out. That include asking a person "why do you even come here" Come on, if he posts here, obviously it's becuase he wants to. If you don't agree with what he says, there is a mature way to deal with it. But that is NOT member bashing, like you just demonstrated. Please stop doing this. big grin she started it fussing about this thread sucks. look all the way at the top.

powerfulone1987
You need to "look way at the top", because you're the only person who can see where i posted "this thread sucks".

cybermaster
You need to "look way at the top", because you're the only person who can see where i posted "this thread sucks".

is it comprehensible..... dumbass thats what i was saying to him or her what ever that moderator is. cause he or she was on my back but you where the one starting it saying that this thread sucks. then gtf out if u dont like it

powerfulone1987
You have yet to learn to read posts.
I will attempt for the 1500th and last time to get this across. Since you can't take a hint, i'll come out and directly say it if i haven't already.

No where in this thread will you find me saying I don't like it or that it sucks.

If you can, then you need to get your eyes check, but feel free to qoute it and post it up so that I may see it also.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

cybermaster
You have yet to learn to read posts.
I will attempt for the 1500th and last time to get this across. Since you can't take a hint, i'll come out and directly say it if i haven't already.

No where in this thread will you find me saying I don't like it or that it sucks.

If you can, then you need to get your eyes check, but feel free to qoute it and post it up so that I may see it also.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE..... i know that i see all over on this forums u open your fat ass mouth. if this is stupid y u waisting your time dumbass ? or u just love to anoy the hell out of this world. well hooker u need to do a little harder cause i dont give a damn what u say.

Smallvill_Li
Jerry Springer SUCKS SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!
SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!!
SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!! SUCKS!!!!

powerfulone1987
i know that i see all over on this forums u open your fat ass mouth. if this is stupid y u waisting your time dumbass ? or u just love to anoy the hell out of this world. well hooker u need to do a little harder cause i dont give a damn what u say.
I'm through trying to get through to you......ooppss.... I just pressed a button again.

silent dreams
jerry....I accualy havn't seen his shows in a looong time......so I guess Oprah.

And RoguePw said to stop, so stop.

powerfulone1987
i'm the one who reported him, hence the button pressing, and is trying to stop it and make him understand, so i hope you're not referring to me.

cybermaster
i'm the one who reported him, hence the button pressing, and is trying to stop it and make him understand, so i hope you're not referring to me.

is it comprehensible..... yes we are laughing laughing

RoguePw25
i know that i see all over on this forums u open your fat ass mouth. if this is stupid y u waisting your time dumbass ? or u just love to anoy the hell out of this world. well hooker u need to do a little harder cause i dont give a damn what u say.

He's been banned, so no need to worry about his more member bashing. smile

powerfulone1987
yes we are laughing laughing

Let this be a warning to all that mess with me. Muhahahaha!!!

vampire

banned

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

silent dreams

Of course I'm not referring to you. He's the one bashing.

Zebra 3
Jerry Springer is by far the better talk show host.

clarson49x
Let this be a warning to all that mess with me. Muhahahaha!!!

vampire

banned

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE..... im back hoocker and im not phucking scared of you or no one else in this damn world. it stupid u bringing up thats a warning for people who mess with you. no none gives a damn about you. and if they do there stupid as hell justl ike you laughing laughing laughing

powerfulone1987
it's not like it's this whole serious thing. Obvious no one took it serious b/c there has been no arguing in here since you've been gone. So let's stop this before I get you banned again, because it's obvious if it's found out that you're back it's an automatic ban, so this is your chance. Get over yourself or get banned again.

I have the upper hand, the power in this ordeal. You do not.

You Decide......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.