Futerama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess-Puppy~
This show is soooooooo cool! I like proffeser Bender and leela! How bout you?......

Princess-Puppy~
Remember you can vote more than 1!

JacopeX
I like this show alot but i think this belongs in the TV forum princess wink

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by JacopeX
I like this show alot but i think this belongs in the TV forum princess wink WOOPS! embarrasment stick out tongue

JacopeX
its iight but inm the mean time lets talk about it until mods move it to the tv forum

Princess-Puppy~
I like proffeser cause he always forgets things! I like Bender cause he's funny and leela cause she's pretty!

JacopeX
Yea Fry and Bender are my favorite. Fry is really stupid and makes funny comments about things. Benmder is greedy and is a pimp. Both my fav.

Princess-Puppy~
Is Fry fat? I just wanna know sorry.

Leo.M
Fry and Bender punk

Wolfie
Bender's the best. I love that episode where they put the bomb inside of him and it was triggered by his most used word.

His most used words:
6. Kiss
5. My
4. Shiny
3. Metal
2. Dafodils
1. Ass

Then at the end, when they reprogram the bomb to a word he almost never uses. "Is it 'please'? Or... 'thank you'?" laughing out loud

Nevermind
Originally posted by Wolfie
Bender's the best. I love that episode where they put the bomb inside of him and it was triggered by his most used word.

His most used words:
6. Kiss
5. My
4. Shiny
3. Metal
2. Dafodils
1. Ass

Then at the end, when they reprogram the bomb to a word he almost never uses. "Is it 'please'? Or... 'thank you'?" laughing out loud

laughing, I remember that episode!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.